NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Sequels you would like to see

+1 for Mystical Ninja on the N64. Loved that game upon release and went through it recently on an emulator (even though, in places it was buggy as hell). Great game that still retains a lot of charm today.

My vote goes to The Endless Ocean games.

endlessocean10810.jpg

The WiiU tablet could house all of the tools/bio's of the animals and you could even use the gamepad like a sensor to scan areas.

It would also look even more stunning than it already does and continue to offer a great, relaxing soundtrack...

A more in-depth look back at EO2 by the BitBlock team:

Edited by tapedeck

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the bigger DS games coming over to the Wii U and them cranking up the scope. Ghost trick on Wii U anyone? That or another grand point and click adventure.

Also:

Elebits/Dees...SUCH a good game. Reminded me of Finders Keepers with Neil Buchanan :)

+1 for Mystical Ninja on the N64. Loved that game upon release and went through it recently on an emulator (even though, in places it was buggy as hell). Great game that still retains a lot of charm today.

My vote goes to The Endless Ocean games.

endlessocean10810.jpg

The WiiU tablet could house all of the tools/bio's of the animals and you could even use the gamepad like a sensor to scan areas.

It would also look even more stunning than it already does and continue to offer a great, relaxing soundtrack...

A more in-depth look back at EO2 by the BitBlock team:

I bought an SD card specifically for this game and it just magnifies its excellence. Mogwai's album "The Hawk is Howling" is made for this game.

The game is fantastic. With improved visuals and even more hidden stuff to see and do, it would be perfect for the Wii U. Day one for me if it ever arrives.

Also:

Elebits/Dees...SUCH a good game. Reminded me of Finders Keepers with Neil Buchanan :)

Hell yeah... I loved that game and with WM+... :yay:

How can the classics be overlooked?

• Doshin The Giant!

Be good and boring...

final_doshin--article_image.jpg

...or be bad and have fun!

548970-04_large.jpg

And ofcourse a true Starfox sequel. :grin:

Edited by Strange Cookie

Doshin looked brilliant. I am sad that I never played eet.

Am I right in assuming that the "belly button" in the first picture is his genitalia?

I'd like to see a Cubivore sequel. It might be viable due to the success of Tokyo Jungle and unlike Doshin I believe most of the people that worked on Cubivore are still at Intelligent Systems (They did the programming).

Surely Noise is working on something, Custom Robo Wii U could potentially be interesting.

Edited by Tamazoid

I would really like a new fzero game. The leap from the n64 game to gamecube was incredible. Cant wait what the wii u brings

Eternal Darkness. It was just too good not to merit a sequel. Or at least a remake.

Eternal Darkness. It was just too good not to merit a sequel. Or at least a remake.

Not going to happen. Dyack has run Silicon Knights into the ground in a poor attempt to do a sequel apparently and it was turned down by investors. I feel sorry for the ex-employees of that place. I do not feel sorry for Dyack and all of the money he has lost.

I'd love a sequel to Metal Arms: Glitch In The System. Anybody who played it, will love it. It was absolutely brilliant and very funny. They had the voice actor of Homer Simpson, need I say more. Easily in my top 10 or 20 Gamecube games. Sadly the developer is no more, Swingin Ape Studios. I highly recommend everybody to buy it, you won't be disappointed. It's a hidden gem that not enough people are aware of and it got great reviews.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2003/11/07/metal-arms-glitch-in-the-system?page=2

8.3/10

Although it has been mentioned a few times I feel Zack & Wiki has not been given nearly enough love in this thread, absolutely loved that game.

Would also like to see sequels to:

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Little King's Story

A Boy and His Blob

Mario Strikers Charged

Pandora's Tower

Xenoblade Chronicles

And for something different would love to see a sequel to Mischief Makers

Not to be repetitive:

pd04_1280x1024.jpg

Microsoft aren't doing anything with it, so I'd like to see Nintendo buy the license and give it to Retro. Although I don't want them to do anything to Joannas appearance. While I love the XBLA remake, I think that the new Joanna looks horrendous:

perfectdark-03.jpg

Her breasts look... detachable :o

Also, Bioware are working on a new Mass Effect, so whatever Nintendo do, I want some of that in my life.