Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

JSYK, DV values will be hit by losing a lot. It sort of negatively impacts your average form for the season which then impacts overall DV.

Yeah I know, but I find that if you play youth enough they get high dvs quite easily regardless. Plus I think theres something whereby if poor skill players (/youngsters) lose against really good players they don't lose as much form as if they were of similar skill. I think. Hopefully.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing stronger teams gives you better match experience which contributes to dv - especially for youth players. If you lose to a team that the game expects you to lose to anyway, your form drop won't be as great. If you unexpectedly beat a strong team the form boost is greater.

Sorry never got round to updating am away for a couple of days but will do a Peeps style double update when I get back.

Register alliance interest if you haven't so far :)

Jimbob how is your friend doing does he know game schedule times?

Good luck to everyone for Tues! Apart from Aquila! :p

@Haden, he knows. I've sent him Peep's tips from page one so he can develop and learn the game.

Anyway, here's the Lower League report(s) for the last week.

N-Europe Lower League Report

Season 24 - Round 1

A new season arises, new teams emerged from the ashes. What will this season hold for everyone, with no chance of demotion there is only up.

Drahkonius FC vs Recall United

Newcomers to the N-Euro league Drahkonius faced against N-Euro league veterans Recall United in todays match. Recall have made some serious changes since last season, and they hope to improve themselves. Gunther Eder from Drahkonius was injured within the first 5 minutes and was subbed for Marco Janben. First goal was scored by Recall newcomer Aquilino Vieria, with the assist from another Recall newcomer Antonio Montana. Alfred Wingfield was injured and subbed for Theo Skoulia in the 36th minute. It seems Drahkonius want to make a name for themselves, injuring another Recall player. Wei Jing You was injured and subbed for Mitch McAteer. A sub for Recall in the 84th minute (Aquilino Vieria off for Jonathan Solano).

Possession: 39 - 61

Chances: 0 - 3

Man of the Match

Drahkonius FC: Clemens Wetzel

Recall Unted: Brett Whiteside

Final Score: Drahkonius FC 0 - Recall United 1

Andy Allstars vs Rob Rovers

Andy Allstars, having had a decent last season performance faced another N-Euro league newcomber in Rob Rovers today. Rob Rovers wanted to go out and show that they, like all the newcomers to the league, have a statement to make and show. Having shown some of this in the first 8 minutes, trying for a goal but Allstars player Alejandro Padron injured Zachary Powell, who had to be subbed for Mack Otway. Rob Rovers did strike back, scoring their first goal of the season. Sam Gower scored, with the assist from Vince Ridler. Juanpa Mateos of Allstars was injured and had to be subbed for Marcos Villagran in the 39th minute. A booking for Allstars in the 60th, it was shaping to be an excellent start for Rovers. But alas, Allstars scored in the 70th Cuarto Bellido scoring.

Possession: 42 - 58

Chances: 4 - 1

Man of the Match

Andy Allstars: Juan Pablo Capo

Rob Rovers: Vince Ridler

Final Score: Andy Allstars 1 - Rob Rovers 1

Coloccini FC vs bob

Both sides new to the Lowers, Coloccini relegated from the middle league and bob a new side to the Lowers. Coloccini hope to fight back to the middles, and bob want to make a name for themselves. Jacques Kalla was booked early on in the match, which didn't help bob at all. They had to improve, but alas it was not to be. They gave 2 easy chances to Coloccini, one from a corner. The scorer being Kelsey Arkwright assisted by Dave Rowley. The 2nd from a long-range shot. What were the defenders doing, Arne Magnussen the scorer with the assist by Lucius Mustoe. 2 subs for Coloccini, and a 3rd goal in the 67th minute (Duncan Datsun scoring) summed the match-up.

Possession: 62 - 38

Chances: 10 - 1

Man of the Match

Colocinni FC: Kelsey Arkwright

bob: Timothee Dongmo

Final Score: Colocinni FC 3 - bob 0

Emo Blades vs Chartreuse Bolts FC

Emo Blades sat last season out, the manager was on an extended holiday, so when the manager returned he had his work cut-out. Side depleted, but he was to strike back. Chartreuse also a returning side, both sides were once in the top league. Will they reach these heights once more. Only time will tell. A long range shot from Jonathan Austevoll started the ball rolling for Emo, within 3 minutes as well. And the goals kept coming, Chartreuse certainly didn’t see this performance coming. Christopher Sheene scoring Emo’s 2nd goal 10 minutes later. Chartreuse tried to stop the attack, showing some great defence malodours. But alas to no effect in the 2nd half, Jonny Forsyth scoring the 3rd and Gwladus Dent topping the table with the 4th goal.

Possession: 60 - 40

Chances: 11 - 3

Man of the Match

Emo Blades: Margrott Bruce

Chartreuse Bolts FC: Sung Ho

Final Score: Emo Blades 4 - Chartreuse Bolts 0

Aussie FC vs Yellow Submarine

Aussie FC faced Yellow Submarine today, Aussie being another new side to the league. Yellow Submarine another relegated side. Yellow Submarine kicked the match off, scoring in the 1st minute. Kit Cougar the scorer. He scored a 2nd within 15 minutes from a penalty, what were Aussie thinking on this. Deano Irvine, the assistant to the 2nd from Kit was the one who scored the 3rd. That’s 3 in 30 minutes, Aussie have their work cut-out if they want to salvage something from this game. 2 bookings to Yellow Submarine finished the 1st half for them. Yellow Submarine came back fighting for more, scoring a 4th in the 48th minute. Rufus Smallwood the scorer. Leopold Adler was subbed for John Lennon in the 54th minute. Alcino Viana scored Submarines 5th goal, which was in the 61st. Aussie needed a miracle by this stage, 2 injuries (one for Aussie + one for Yellow Submarine) and a submarine injury finished this match today.

Possession: 44 - 56

Chances: 0 - 9

Man of the Match

Aussie FC: Tim Trigg

Yellow Submarine: Irving Beasley

Final Score: Aussie FC 0 - Yellow Submarine 5

Edit: If there's space available, i'd like to join the alliance @DuD.

Edited by Jimbob

Midfielder scores a hat-trick away from home.

Doesn't get into the Xpert team. 3 others from the same midfield do.

Very happy with my midfield. 4-1 away from home is a good result. Out of curiosity, what is the maximum amount of DV a player can receive? My goalie is already on 12.

Midfielder scores a hat-trick away from home.

Doesn't get into the Xpert team. 3 others from the same midfield do.

Very happy with my midfield. 4-1 away from home is a good result. Out of curiosity, what is the maximum amount of DV a player can receive? My goalie is already on 12.

I think it's 20.

Very happy with my 1-0 home victory against a team that was in the top division last season. I had slightly more possession and made my 1 chance count! Rather annoyed that my best forward is out until the 8th of September though!

And I scored my first goal of the season!

I think it's 20.

Very happy with my 1-0 home victory against a team that was in the top division last season. I had slightly more possession and made my 1 chance count! Rather annoyed that my best forward is out until the 8th of September though!

Would 20 pretty much guarantee a visible change in the change report later this season? He already went up from a 21 6 to a 22 7 in the previous report. If he double jumped, a 23 9 would be godly...(very, very unlikely, I know)

Would 20 pretty much guarantee a visible change in the change report later this season? He already went up from a 21 6 to a 22 7 in the previous report. If he double jumped, a 23 9 would be godly...(very, very unlikely, I know)

It's never guaranteed, but pretty much, yeah. Especially for a younger player.

Good win against Dud. Silverdale away will be the first actually challenging match.

It's been a while, but I recall 20 DV(or 20 in avg form as it was then) translated to 1.6 in skill increase. I haven't found anything about it since then so take it with a pinch of salt.

After writing the above I searched for it one more time and found this on the xpert forum. It's for the old formula(exp and avg form) but it should translate roughly to DV. Remember the numbers are not exact to begin with. It seems to be made from an user's own notekeeping and calculations. As an example, a 16 year old is very likely to get a minimum of 1 skill increase with 16 in dv, but 15 and 14 may also work in some occasions.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AlhwXqPufWeLcGc0X2YwTUwzMUtfcllJMDl1aEMzRVE&gid=1