N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you did basically set tactics up in full apart from picking the playmaker...

Well, I couldn't set who to tightly mark, couldn't set whether or not to "cheat" or use offside traps, since I didn't know who the referee was. I couldn't set substitutions either, since the game doesn't allow you to do that unless you know who you're playing against/setting up for a specific match.

In the end, I set up players, formation, offensive strategy and playing style, and kept everything else as my default that was already set up. Which, is really only half the job. I dunno, Ell, maybe you don't really have a knack for all this tactical stuff. It's usually just Defensive and bland football for you, isn't it? No real purpose and whatnot. ;)

My purpose is to win the top league title (again).

If my younger squad need to play differently to your meatheaded "JUST KICK THE BALL UP THE PITCH AND HOPE TO SCORE" style, then so be it!

Besides, I was playing away - to go offensive when playing away against a team I'm not stronger than is just suicide.

The Semi-Final Draw in all it's glory, apologies for it not being live. I completely forgot

Matches

Yellow Submarine vs Intergalactico Stars

Recall United vs Eights United

Get them invites out.

Cheers Jimbob, although I sent Yellow Subs the invite since I was drawn out first in the vid making me the home team despite the above suggesting otherwise. :)

My purpose is to win the top league title (again).

If my younger squad need to play differently to your meatheaded "JUST KICK THE BALL UP THE PITCH AND HOPE TO SCORE" style, then so be it!

Besides, I was playing away - to go offensive when playing away against a team I'm not stronger than is just suicide.

Meat-headed? We play possession and attacking football at DRAGOOOOO. We don't play long balls at our club. We're not Bayern Neverwinningagain.

Also, I'm happy to see the bolded part, where you admit that your team is pigshit in comparison to the Gold that is DRAGOOOOO.

Meat-headed? We play possession and attacking football at DRAGOOOOO. We don't play long balls at our club. We're not Bayern Neverwinningagain.

Also, I'm happy to see the bolded part, where you admit that your team is pigshit in comparison to the Gold that is DRAGOOOOO.

I would like to point out your team has had an extra season than my team. Give it 3 or 4 seasons and I will be UNSTOPPABLE!

I would like to point out your team has had an extra season than my team. Give it 3 or 4 seasons and I will be UNSTOPPABLE!

I think Flinky forgets that and likes to pretend we're on even footing :rolleyes:

One season more than your teams, yes. But, you two have much more experience of how this games works in comparison to me. I spent that first season and a half just experimenting and not really knowing a great deal about DV and form training and so on. How many seasons have you both had playing this game?

We spoon fed you and changed your nappy so much during that first season you went through X11 puberty before you could even spell xpert eleven.

The fact is your team has had an extra season to get your better players to be stronger before ours when we all started around the same team average (around 5 (6?) skills bars) which would make some difference.

Also well done Tales, you finally won something :p