NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

I'm sure you'll do the same to me when you're at home, don't worry!

My team has been performing incredibly well this season though. Everyone is playing above their skill level and form is constantly high. I'm form training less now than I was last season. I have just had the four weakest teams (other than my own obv) in a row though so that's probably got something to do with it!

I've also got my first club legend in Marc Terrie! He is the first one to reach 100 games with two others to follow shortly.

I've only got 3 players left from the original team, partly down to drawing a short straw and getting a shit team and partly down to not knowing what I was doing at first and not raising the couple of players I did have that were decent. To be fair though, most of the good players were close to retirement age... The three veterans were less than average but have constantly given exemplary service and I couldn't be happier with them. It's a shame one of them is probably looking at his last season with us :p

Haha, another win. I was sure that I'd lose this game, I was very naive in my tactics and perhaps a bit cheeky in team selection.

I'm certain I won't get relegated. So, am going to really, reaaaally play my youth and get their DVs up as high as possible. I've managed quite well so far, and I don't really have any players that I'm worried about not getting up to at least 10 or 12, so it's just a case of pumping the youth and hoping for a double jump here or there.

Check out the Lower League Xpert Eleven this week. ;)

Top of the Lower League is very interesting at the moment, three unbeaten teams! One slip-up may cost me the title.

Well beating DuDs today marks my last win for a while... hopefully I'll keep form high enough for the way back and do as well as I have so far!

After watching your team play, the American cattle breeder, Billy Cowman was so overwhelmed by the way they played he decided to sponsor the club with 397 500 econ.

Sweet! :yay:

Check out the Lower League Xpert Eleven this week. ;)

Top of the Lower League is very interesting at the moment, three unbeaten teams! One slip-up may cost me the title.

@Zell indeed! Next few games are massive as all 3 top teams play each other...

Tues 11th... Coloccini vs Recall

Friday 14th... Yellow Sub vs Coloccini

Tues 18th... Recall vs Yellow Sub

Fri 21st... Yellow Sub vs Recall

Tues 25th... Coloccini vs Yellow Sub

Fri 28th... Recall vs Coloccini

May well present a chance to the chasing pack to gain some ground...

After watching your team play, the American cattle breeder, Billy Cowman was so overwhelmed by the way they played he decided to sponsor the club with 397 500 econ.

Sweet! :yay:

If only I'd won that match Cowman would be supporting me :(

Alliances

team-fortress-2-gray-update-e1344960194406.png

NWO's lead weakens but they are still in command as it becomes very close in the spots behind them.

NWO: Nikos, Seahawks, Yellow Submarine 25

Haden, DuD, Recall 21

Eights, Ell, J7 20

Midnight Riders: Peeps, Aquila, Coloccini 19

Silverdale, Bayer, Madpool 18

Spotlight

gdl-spotlight1.jpg

Aquila: 2

Inter: 1

Peeps: 1

Well done to Peeps who got his prediction spot on! Next match is Emo Blades vs bob a very experienced team against one in its first season! Both teams are improving and thus their sides can be expected to be carrying a few players who are breaking into xpert. Who will win or will it be a draw and how many players will have a match rating under 7.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdhcWuZwq2Mkn_ffC8T5PgV0vvA4JtZhbXLg_37AS_cglc_hyaPA

Lottery winners!

League Winners

Inter

Chris

Cup Winners

Rowan

Alliance Winners

DuD

Chris

Spotlight

Eights

Peeps Awards

Yellow Submarine

Winston

Elites

Dragooooo

Reporters

Peeps

Jimbob

Pick a number between 1-12 good luck!

On a side note invested some money into a 17 4 midfielder. It is always a worry you might get one who has injury tendancys or really bad compatability.

However he came with no negatives, uber form and excellent compatability bonus!

Plus he is at 6DV already will keep playing him see how far we can go!

@Zell indeed! Next few games are massive as all 3 top teams play each other...

Tues 11th... Coloccini vs Recall

Friday 14th... Yellow Sub vs Coloccini

Tues 18th... Recall vs Yellow Sub

Fri 21st... Yellow Sub vs Recall

Tues 25th... Coloccini vs Yellow Sub

Fri 28th... Recall vs Coloccini

May well present a chance to the chasing pack to gain some ground...

Some very important games in the title race, but it looks like we have all secured promotion. I don't intend to slip up like I did a couple of seasons ago!

On a side note invested some money into a 17 4 midfielder. It is always a worry you might get one who has injury tendancys or really bad compatability.

However he came with no negatives, uber form and excellent compatability bonus!

Plus he is at 6DV already will keep playing him see how far we can go!

Don't you evaluate players?

Ha! That makes three wins in a row, and into the much coveted 4th spot.

This game is pretty easy really.

That was quite possibly my best ever win with my new team!

Away from home against one of the better sides in the league! Tactically perfect.