N-Europe

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Jonnas

I targeted gmac last night on account of his inactivity, as a recap my role is that I learn a random piece of information about my target.

My PM back said that his alginment is scum. I've had no reason to doubt my power so far and it has been accurate in accordance with the information others have given.

For that reason vote: gmac.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character is "A Mafia Game", I am neutral, and my win condition is for the game to go on for 10 day phases. Knowing who the other inanimates are will not help me win, but it will help me find the remaining mafia (of which I am now keenly interested in hunting)

vote gmac what's your character?

jimbob roleblocked you last night the peeps. he was the only person to target you.

Night 5 is now over

In today's news, Rummy has targeted The Peeps. We have yet to know his intentions or, indeed, exactly what he plans to do, but we plan to keep you informed of any further developm-

orly.jpg

yes I killed Mr-Paul, it was the same hypnotic suggestion used on Eevilmurray at the start

I am V, I get a random power every night

I also targeted Tales and HJ on the nights they died

I'm not Mafia, but I've not been as much use to the town due to my inactivity, so I'll understand a lynch

I don't really have any information, the night I had any power to investigate was the night I targeted Tales

ugh I blame a lack of sleep. I'm really not focussing at all. So Jimbob is still my main suspect of being mafia. Depending on what goes on with gmac, I don't know that I trust Sheikah either. Yvonne is another one I don't quite believe... he could be neutral but could just as easily be mafia and lying about it.

I did have a bit of a suspicion on you as well DuD but not anymore.

DuD sounds mafia to me, straight into targetting me and stating i'm lying. My target last night was gmac, not Peeps. It's confirmed Rummy targetted Peeps. Can't you see that sir.

If gmac isn't mafia, i apologise for the vote.

The next paragraph of the write-up states that Rummy actually targeted DuD. I haven't trusted you for days and I blame absent townies for you not being lynched already.

Vote Standings

gmac (5): Sheikah, Yvonne, DuD, Jimbob

Majority has been reached

--------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Truth be told, the town stood little chance. The mafia had an organized plan... and a double voter on their side.

The anarchist accepted his fate. He had been played, and he knew it.

V.jpg

gmac has been lynched. He was V, and he had a different power every night. He was Town.

"Oy, sir" said a little man near Sheikah "I thought it said when we investigated 'im last night, that he looked Neutral on the outside, sir."

"Baldrick, this was a planned attack from the start, I was clearly lying!"

"B-But sire! Why would you do that? You were a mafioso this entire time?"

"For fuck's sake, Baldrick...Yes, yes we were, both of us!"

BlackAdder.jpg

Sheikah has won, he was Edmund Blackadder, who could gather miscellaneous information. His greatest strength, however, was Baldrick, who gave him a double vote and made him look innocent upon investigation. He was Mafia.

"Aw, hell naw!

I've seen enough of this bullshit! I've been playing nice, letting you redirect me every single motherfucking night! But that's over, I'ma unleash a can of whoop-ass kung-fu over all of you, and none of you ain't tricking Black Dynamite no mo'!"

"That's pretty impressive... Make a movie out of it...Forget all of this entirely..."

"What the...? Do you think that...?

Not a bad idea. I'm gonna do that, now."

BlackDynamite.jpg

Rummy has become a kickass movie star. He was Black Dynamite, and he could protect his target from anybody targeting them. He was Town.

"No man resists my power... I am now one step closer to correcting this filthy world"

LelouchLamperouge.jpg

Diageo has won. He was Lelouch Vi Brittania (Code Geass), and he could use his cunning to redirect his targets. However, he could use his special power, the "Geass", to force a player to carry out any sort of action he wished. He was Mafia.

"Diageo! How could you?! I trusted you! I only wished to help you with my advice!"

"Oh, so that was you... Kindly disappear forever, will you?"

The Peeps shed a tear. "Ok... I only wanted to help..." Before disappearing into thin air.

Clippy.png

The Peeps has disappeared. He was Clippy, he could offer help and advice, as long as his targets accepted it. He was Town.

"I...I was correct!" exclaimed Dannyboy "Rummy really was a protector, and Peeps had been a victim in the middle of all of this! But why was he roleblocked that night...?"

"I swear I didn't not target The Peeps that night, I think, no?"

"Jimbob! But of course, you really were a roleblocker, you struck The Peeps during that night!"

GeraltofRivia.png

Jimbob has won. He was Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher), and he could either roleblock or protect, depending on the night. He could also incorporate these powers whenever he killed. He was Mafia.

Yvonne looked worried "Dannyboy, we must flee! Before DuD uses whatever he's got on us!"

"Hey, I'm no stinkin' mafia! I made a mistake by trusting Sheikah, that's all! You gotta believe me!"

"Quick, Dannyboy, I believe he's trying to poison our minds with some sort of-"

bubble-objection.gif

miles-damaged.gif

"Your words are empty, and your lies are equally transparent! Do you really expect me to trust you after you revealed your guilt?"

"Wh-What?!"

Now, before you say anything, we didn’t plan this [mafia game]. The reason this is happening should become obvious soon enough, just bear with me.

My character is "A Mafia Game"

Eureka.gif

"The reason we're playing a mafia game...

miles-objectd.gif

...is because YOU willed it into existence!

A mafia game only exists as long as there is someone to represent the mafia side! Your very existence depends on the mafia surviving, so there is no other alignment you could have besides mafia!"

"...Clever!"

MafiaGame.jpg

Yvonne has won. He was a Mafia Game, and he could use any of the powers of any member of the mafia. He was, obviously, Mafia

"At least you may die knowing you reached the truth! You and DuD both!"

MilesEdgeworth.jpg

Dannyboy is dead. He was Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney), he could gather miscellaneous information regarding crime scenes. He could also analyse posts for lies, albeit with limitations. He was Town.

DeadeyeDuck.jpg

DuD is Dead...eye Duck (Bucky O'Hare). With his sharp eye, he could reverse track his targets, and find out who targeted them. He was Town.

Yvonne was at peace. "The thrill of a mafia game...lies, treachery, betrayals...

But there must be more! These facilities should hold mafia games forever!"

And thus, without opposition, Yvonne took over J-E Enterprises, and kept holding mafia games as the company's new "tests".

Diageo and Sheikah sought more power and, to this day, they keep struggling with each other over control of Great Britain (neither man seems to understand the country isn't a superpower anymore)

Jimbob disappeared. Nobody knew what he sought and, quite frankly, neither does he.

"Cave Jonnas, here.

This is the first of my Revenge Logs. I hope there won't be too many of them.

Yvonne got a bit greedy after winning that mafia game. Took over the company and kicked me out! Me! Cave Jonnas!

Jayseven wasn't a big help, either. He stole our only Time Machine, went to the past and became Darwin himself or some crap, one of those paradoxes.

But still, I got a trump card! I have Murray's cells with me and, once I clone him, I'm taking it all back! Nobody laughs at Cave Jon-wait, what the hell?"

The cells inside the glass container were regenerating by themselves. Soon, something broke out.

Cell2Evil.jpg

"Coo-coo!"

"...

Cave Jonnas, we're done here. For good."

----------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The Mafia has won.

-Yvonne

-Diageo

-Sheikah

-Jimbob

Roles and commentary to come later, if you wish.

Town were stupid imo. Jimbob should've been lynched ages ago. Mafia did well to deflect attention to Jay though, can't fault them.

I was suspicious of Diageo from the start but from the middle of the game onwards I trusted him. Yvonne stayed off the radar for a while but I suspected him after he posted that long list of info that wasn't really info. I didn't trust Sheikah for most of the game, same as Jimbob and didn't believe for a second Sheikah was an alignment cop. Gmac confused me by coming out as actually killing mr-paul but the game was already over then anyway.

I think I was roleblocked every night except one? Made for a really shitty game for me so thanks for that :p next time just kill me.

Overall a great game despite my own annoyances. Jonnas, as usual your write-ups were a joy to read and I really like what you did with everyone's roles :)

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Damn, this day certainly escalated quickly. I was just about to be all responding to shit and shit, setting some kung fu bitches on the DIY's asses, but it seems Black Dynamite just suffered from too much Goddamn Kung Fu Treachery! SOO-EEE!

*punches through a wall and disappears*

(I was re-directed every single night, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.)