N-Europe

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Jonnas

You can't seem to keep your story straight. Originally you claimed to have not sent in targets the first two nights, now you say you blocked The Peeps on night 2, which still doesn't check out since he has specifically stated he was successful that night. I also find it odd you haven't been told that your power failed.

You also fail to address why you're still voting for jayseven despite me having just cleared the current allegations against him.

My vote stays on you.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, meant Night 3 and Night 4 I've targetted Peeps. First 2 nights, no targets at all. That's a guarantee, look back through the thread. I mentioned about not sending a target in around an early day phase (2 I think, not sure can't remember).

Shows how inactive I've been if I don't know what night/day phase the games on. And when I say real life took over my online life past few weeks, that is true. I'm not hiding anything.

As suspicious as Jimbob is coming across the stronger link here is definitely Jay having been directly linked last night's killing and being evasive about confessing to targeting hero. It seems like there might be vote splitting going on because Jay seems like a fairly solid lead, yet people are spreading their votes thinly over two players. I've also got my eye on @gmac, who doesn't seem to have appeared on anyone's radar after not posting in the last 5 days.

vote: Jayseven.

NB - I have a double vote. Having pretty much confessed already that I'm a random information collector it seems pretty likely that either me or DuD might be killed tonight, so there's not much point hiding this fact any longer.

To make sure I don't die with my information, my targets so far:

N1: Targeted Diageo. Diageo targeted EEVIL.

N2: Targeted Peeps. Met with a swift kick to the face (which I now assume Rummy). Ability blocked.

N3: Was determined - targeted Peeps again. Peeps apparently had trouble remembering things that night.

N4: Not going to say - I think outing this person would do more harm than good.

I thank you dannyboy, for taking the time to verify my facts :)

And I facepalm at the rest of you for continuing to vote for me. There's no way it could be 97% true if I killed heroijan. See the light!

@Sheikah you're the most jaw-dropping, laying a double-vote after that.

- I am linked to heroijan but I am cleared of killing. I was not evasive about saying anything - people post replies in rapid succession and I don't have time irl to just retort immediately. You need to be objective here and rationalise a few of these points, because it's shocking to see you ignore dannyboy's post so quick.

I also don't think jimbob is suspicious, for what it's worth - again that's due to my belief that he has legitimately been swamped at work.

Hang on, you don't think Jimbob is suspicious despite laying a vote down on you after dannyboy's post yet I am? My vote comes based on the fact that anyone can ask Jonnas to upload an image, thus the Eureka image and being a lie detector usage could be a ruse. I also find it a bit odd that Dannyboy would use this to save you when you effectively outed his power.

If you do turn out to be town then apologies, but I don't believe a word you're saying right now. The retraction of votes and splitting onto Jimbob seemed scummy to me so I acted on it. Time will tell whether this was a good decision or not.

@Sheikah - at what point did I suspect you?

Considering Dannyboy was anti-me for so long, especially how he disliked me revealing his role should emphasise the importance of his information rather than detract from it. The very fact that it seems 'odd' is the reason why it should be trusted.

I don't see how others voting on jimbob makes me seem scummy enough for your vote. I think you are overreaching.

@The Peeps roleblocker/protector rolled into one exists as a jailkeep does it not? You confirm that he's targetted you, I don't see that as conflicting with his role.

Allowing for jimbob being jimbob, I don't see why you being jailkept is damning, nor do I think that his real life business is a fabrication let alone justification for a lynch.

Just stressing that I'm not mafia - and that I don't think jimbob is necessarily either. Though he could be, I just disagree with the evidence so far.

Considering Dannyboy was anti-me for so long' date=' especially how he disliked me revealing his role should emphasise the importance of his information rather than detract from it. The very fact that it seems 'odd' is the reason why it should be trusted.[/quote']

You must also see how this appears a touch odd - Dannyboy could have cleared anyone up until now, yet chose you (someone who wasn't in his best books) and suddenly came out with this ability seemingly out of nowhere. I'm not saying you're lying Dannyboy, just that believing in J7 requires a considerable amount of faith, I simply don't trust him.

Jimbob targeted me these last two nights and both times I've been physically roleblocked. It's clear he's not a protector at all. Lynch him, he is mafia.

As I said, I have two powers. And as its been known in previous games, I don't lie. So why would I start now.

I attempted to protect you last night, but I failed and I got a pm back confirming that. The night before I was the one who blocked you. It's clear to me, that there are other blockers in the game.

You must also see how this appears a touch odd - Dannyboy could have cleared anyone up until now, yet chose you (someone who wasn't in his best books) and suddenly came out with this ability seemingly out of nowhere. I'm not saying you're lying Dannyboy, just that believing in J7 requires a considerable amount of faith, I simply don't trust him.

I can't see how it's illogical yet. He was highly suspicious of me, so used his power on a post of mine which should've been a goldmine if I was merely fabricating. If I was stitching general thread knowledge together and merely claiming them as info I'd got from my role, then his power would put me beyond doubt.

That he used his power to put the last nail in the coffin is not surprising. That I have been cleared is not surprising, not is it not useful - now dannyboy has someone else to trust, which spreads the net of townsmanship wider.

I can understand his logic, but I can't understand yours. I appeal to you to reconsider.

I put it to you that it would be illogical of him to use his power on someone he fully trusts, and instead it is a far more sensible thing to do it on someone he does not.

Believing in me does not require a large amount of faith when it has been proven with as close to science as the mafia games allow. 97% truth in my role claim, my night actions - including last night's targetting with heroijan.

If you separate jay's post into statements, there's no more than 20 in total, effectively meaning he can't have lied about any of them as the truth percentage would've then been significantly lower.

It's logic.

The motive for spending it on you is only part of it. I also don't really believe that he has the lie detector ability he claimed; partly because he could have used it long before, partly because it's such an easy thing to lie about if you're Maf. On that part at least, surely you can see my viewpoint becomes logical.

It's true that you both originally appeared hostile to each other, but it's not like such things haven't been staged before.

Look, I was one of the most sceptical about jayseven but I really do trust Dannyboy a lot so believe his lie detector is accurate and true.

Jimbob, blocking Peeps again? WHY???

Vote: Jimbob

People I'm finding really suspicious right now - Jimbob, Rummy, Yvonne, Sheikah.

I DIDN'T block Peeps. I tried to protect him last night, but none of you seemingly believe i have an odd day power and even day power. Yesterday i blocked Peeps, today i protected him. I have the PM saying i failed in protecting him. So there is clearly a 2nd roleblocker, and yet it seems that believing that isn't the case.

Sorry I missed that while I was at work. Well someone blocked Peeps. Rummy?

I think Jimbob is less likely to be mafia than some of the others I've said in my post before.

If Sheikah's double vote is mafia, then they won't be far off majority. This day may have even ended already I think, so we're discussing and voting with no reason.

I'm changing my vote. I think we may be going after the wrong people.

Change vote: Rummy

Herojan was a good roleblocker. Jimbob could possibly be a good roleblocker/protector. No way we have two good blockers.

Now I'm absolutely lost. Jimbob can't seem to get his story straight though, and for that I'm going to Vote:Jimbob compounded with yesterday's claims against him.

Remove Vote! I've missed an entire page.

Considering Dannyboy was anti-me for so long' date=' especially how he disliked me revealing his role should emphasise the importance of his information rather than detract from it. The very fact that it seems 'odd' is the reason why it should be trusted.

I don't see how others voting on jimbob makes [i']me[/i] seem scummy enough for your vote. I think you are overreaching.

@The Peeps roleblocker/protector rolled into one exists as a jailkeep does it not? You confirm that he's targetted you, I don't see that as conflicting with his role.

Allowing for jimbob being jimbob, I don't see why you being jailkept is damning, nor do I think that his real life business is a fabrication let alone justification for a lynch.

Just stressing that I'm not mafia - and that I don't think jimbob is necessarily either. Though he could be, I just disagree with the evidence so far.

Jimbob didn't claim jailkeeper, he claimed alternating protect/roleblock power. I'm happy to go with it and Vote:Jimbob.

Sorry I missed that while I was at work. Well someone blocked Peeps. Rummy?

I think Jimbob is less likely to be mafia than some of the others I've said in my post before.

If Sheikah's double vote is mafia, then they won't be far off majority. This day may have even ended already I think, so we're discussing and voting with no reason.

I'm changing my vote. I think we may be going after the wrong people.

Change vote: Rummy

Herojan was a good roleblocker. Jimbob could possibly be a good roleblocker/protector. No way we have two good blockers.

This is a bit...out there. Are you really more suspicious of me than of anyone else? I think it might be quite telling to see such a outside vote.

Wait, I see your reasoning. I've already said what happened to my last night, I was re-directed and neither target nor subject was Peeps.

Well, to that all I'll say is that I've given all my information out and if there is anyone left with any investigatory role they are free to check me out.

@The Peeps, this should clear everything up: On night 3, did you attempt to target heroicjanitor?

I have not attempted to target herojan on any night. What is this revelation you've had? I'm very suspicious of people who will remove a vote based on new info but won't actually say the info right away. I see no reason not to post it there and then.