N-Europe

8ISH

jayseven

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012-09-27145937Medium.jpg

Smile as massively as you can whilst giving me the middle finger (me being the camera). - 10

2012-09-27150130Medium.jpg

Who's a champ? - 20

2012-09-27150316Medium.jpg

Ninja time - 20

2012-09-27150637Small.jpg

The cheapest, strongest cider you can find (I'm feeling homesick) - 20 (home-made apple and damson cider, doesn't get much cheaper than that)

2012-09-27150823Medium.jpg

Less bishing, more alcohol. (Get really drunk and show the world. Don't drink alcohol? Well then fuck off out of my country!) - 20

2012-09-27154354Medium.jpg

Being disgusted - interpret as you wish - 10 (Carlsberg don't do cider, oh wait, yes they do, and it tastes disgusting)

2012-09-27152749Medium.jpg

a home-made mask - 40

2012-09-27152910Small.jpg

Time for the old, switcharoo - 20

2012-09-27153206Small.jpg2012-09-27153215Small.jpg

Something that weighs exactly 80 grams / 8 ounces (this ok? not so sure about the ounces...) - 10 (this should be more than 10 points)

2012-09-27153505Small.jpg

Looks like an ordinary children's book...

2012-09-27153521Small.jpg

BAM! Another book inside.

More than meets the eye - 20 (don't know why these are showing the wrong way around)

2012-09-27153926Medium.jpg

Do the Mobot - 20 (really hard to take a picture of yourself doing the mobot)

2012-09-271537Small.png

What is love? - 20 (A love letter I received at 16. Yes I have blurred out the words so that you can't read it.)

Sub-total - 230

Total - 820

Carlsberg are doing cider?! madness. What does it cost to do homebrew cider in the uk? Is it ACTUALLY cheaper than buying cheap/strong cider?

Points updated!

Well we have an orchard so all of the apples and damsons are grown by us, ergo free. So the only thing we have to buy is the yeast and sugar and stuff.

No idea how much it would cost if you bought the fruit. I think it would be cheaper, but not by a lot. Of course it will be a much better quality, so if you compare it to decent cider such as Westons then I imagine you would make a fair saving.

From scratch; something you made from scratch that you are proud of, 10 points

5iw35.jpg

Something that frustrates you every time you have to use it, 10 points - the usb cable for my camera, the card reader on my laptop died so everytime I use it, it reminds me that my laptops dying, and i can never get the right bit on my camera open and always try to put the usb in the wrong way up, so yeah, it frustrates me

ZCkD2.jpg

A pink car, 20 points

jEZbm.jpg

Your own personal triathlon, 40 points - went to a [rec] film marathon, was actually called a Recathon too!

tDzbF.jpg

Uhlzl.jpg

With someone elses pet, 20 points

CI7j2.jpg

A rather harrowing experience, 10 points - going to the Gate in Newcastle on a saturday night, sober, because I'd forgotton it was a saturday night..

neUot.jpg

Time flying, 10 points

VYiZY.jpg

Red sky at night, 20 points

6KIwq.jpg

8Uepe.jpg

Something that you equate to happiness, 10 points - that pizza was amaazing

3tdoc.jpg

Sunshine supreme, 10 points

tWEAV.jpg

British summer, 10 points

bwduw.jpg

'I'm going underground', 20 points - underground on the metro system

wbiZD.jpg

Less bishing, more alcohol, 20 points - I tried to redo this a couple times because I don't think I look drunk enough, but I promise, its 4am in town and I was away with the fairies

VzwPL.jpg

Safety first, 10 points - because you have to steal and wear someones safety gear to check your oil...

L8xRQ.jpg

You with your favourite thing at the moment, 10 points - playing with my cousins kids

L8xRQ.jpg

Playing hide and seek, 10 points

bJ1Uj.jpg

OWVX5.jpg

Making a crisp sandwich, 20 points

cPwO5.jpg

kUr93.jpg

In the rain, 10 points and smiling as massively as I can while giving you the middle finger, 10 points

szVru.jpg

3 red cars in the same shot, 20 points

ZfAGt.jpg

Something you made as a child, 20 points - its a wooden horse I made in reception, its legs and face move

xDQ1m.jpg

Hula hooping whilst drinking a glass of water, 20 points. Also, I'm in a dress, 20 points

rHsaZ.jpg

A picture of a camera, which is taking a picture of you, where you are only approximately 50% in the shot, holding a sign with your forum name on. Also in the shot must be a mirror which shows the camera taking the main picture (the one you're submitting) is not being held by another person, 40 points

2vPh4.jpg

Time for the old, switcharoo, 20 points - normal flour and gluten free

eFaym.jpg

A tomato tower, 20 points

C9kO5.jpg

5 pairs of scissors, 10 points

0I2ju.jpg

5 different sized batteries, 10 points

mOrna.jpg

Do something you've been putting off for a while, 20 points - looking for the giant spoon

aKvnR.jpg

A weird landmark, 20 points - a giant spoon

vMKBk.jpg

A Nandos restaurant, 10 points

dhvBb.jpg

Sorry for the massive upload.

Subtotal : 410

Yeah, not that day though..

I'll try again, favourite thing at the moment, 10 points - playing with my cousins kids

[spoiler=]D3uXH.jpg

Bob, if you like koppaberg you should try rekorderlig.

Edited by Nemi

A picture of a camera, which is taking a picture of you, where you are only approximately 50% in the shot, holding a sign with your forum name on. Also in the shot must be a mirror which shows the camera taking the main picture (the one you're submitting) is not being held by another person,

This one confuses me too much. Initially I thought it was meant to be a camera that wasn't being held by anyone, but @Shorty does nemi's picture meet the technical requirements?

P.S. Deadline smedline.

Nemi do you have your username permanently written on your finger, just in case an opportunity comes up?

Also, i will try Rekorderlig, although it looks like one of those words that should be a word backwards but isn't.

"A picture of a camera, which is taking a picture of you, where you are only approximately 50% in the shot, holding a sign into the shot with your forum name on. Also in the shot must be a mirror which shows the camera taking the main picture (the one you're submitting) is not being held by another person."

Camera A is taking picture A, which is the picture being submitted.

Camera B is in picture A and taking picture B.

In picture B the person is 50% in the shot and holding their username.

Also in picture B is a mirror showing that camera A is not being held by another person.

camera A (not held by a person) ---> camera B ---> person 50% in shot with username ---> mirror (showing camera A is not held by a person)

In Nemi's picture camera A and B (and thus picture A and B) is the same. While the acceptability of this may be up for debate, it does technically fulfil the other requirements ... except that camera A is being held by a person, which is not allowed.

(I swear, if Nemi just snatched my third place away ... :heh:)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

It does technically fulfill the requirements, which I realise just comes down to poor wording on my part. Ultimately I didn't want the first camera to be held by anyone, as that makes it much easier, but that's my fault, so... judge's decision :heh:

Unrelated fact: Nemi's "harrowing experience", that's a building I recognise as we're currently redoing their website.

Just 2 picture this time.

2012-10-01124348Small.jpg

you with someone elses pet - 20 (my sister's)

2012-10-01131733Small.jpg

a weird landmark - 20 (the deer park in the Welbeck estate along the Robin Hood Way. I know it's not very clear but those brown and white specks are brown and white deer. More clearer images (not taken by me) are seen here[/url and [url=http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/76/32/763266_31ecab00.jpg]here though they only show the white deer. I can upload the full size image if you want, but it's not particularly clear on that).

Sub-total - 40

Total - 860

I'm a little bit annoyed with myself as there's a big oak tree in the middle of the park (some way to the left of the shot). So depending on when it ends I may go back (or nip down to the Sherwood forest and take a shot of Major Oak and bag famous landmark as well, though it seems a bit of an effort if I'm not going to overtake ReZ anyway.