N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8: Sheikah, Jonnas, The Peeps, Animal, Tales, Nintendohnut, mr-paul, Cube (10)

subtract Peeps

7: Sheikah, Jonnas, Animal, Tales, Nintendohnut, mr-paul, Cube (8)

subtract Jonnas and Tales:

2: Jonnas, Tales (2)

5: Sheikah, Animal, Nintendohnut, mr-paul, Cube (6)

subtract Sheikah, Animal:

No Lynch: Sheikah, Jonnas, The Peeps, Animal (5)

3: Nintendohnut, mr-paul, Cube (4)

One of @mr\-paul, @Cube has a double vote.

The chances of two townie double voters is low. Please split your votes so we can check 'em.

A Peeps lynch is looking pretty good right now...

Why are people voting for me? I came out with the double vote on day 1 if that's the only reason.

I'm inclined to believe this is just mafia trying to get rid of a strong townie.

Votes should be going to Jonnas because he's lying about being untargetable tbh. My PM specifically says I was successful in blocking him.

remove vote

The thing is I'm assuming the other double voter is opposite alignment to you. Same as with roleblocker. So even if we killed you off as a townie, that would serve us up two mafia. If we kill you as mafia, that also clears two people probably.

No, I don't have anything that adds to either of their cases. Although I am interested in why @Jonnas claims to be untargetable yet then says he was redirected. I don't really believe him if I'm being honest, it seems fairly common for people who lie to claim that 'something odd must have happened' with regards to contradicting information.

Peeps also claims he roleblocked Jonnas and reported that this went down successfully, and seems more forthcoming with his information. There's more on @Jonnas if I'm being honest, but if he turned out to be town I'll be looking to Peeps.

Vote: Jonnas.

Right, to answer a few questions:

-My original target was Yvonne. My new target was mr-paul.

-It says "a close friend" suggested I go for mr-paul instead (which suggests it had to do with someone targeting me)

-The funeral thing sure sounded like it was blocking people from reaching mr-paul, unless someone staged a funeral in the streets specifically to stop me

And upon rereading my Role PM, it says "Richie" is a close friend of my character. It's possible that this Richie is the redirector.

(Also, if you ask me, having two roleblockers is way flimsier evidence than "someone was roleblocked, there was no kill")

Right, to answer a few questions:

-My original target was Yvonne. My new target was mr-paul.

-It says "a close friend" suggested I go for mr-paul instead (which suggests it had to do with someone targeting me)

-The funeral thing sure sounded like it was blocking people from reaching mr-paul, unless someone staged a funeral in the streets specifically to stop me

And upon rereading my Role PM, it says "Richie" is a close friend of my character. It's possible that this Richie is the redirector.

(Also, if you ask me, having two roleblockers is way flimsier evidence than "someone was roleblocked, there was no kill")

This post lacks conviction to me. "It is possible", "which suggests."

These are all phrases I would associate with Mafia straw clutching where even the player doesn't believe half of what they're saying.

Right now I would say the strongest links to Mafia are still with Jonnas, so that's who my vote stays with.