N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong about someone. The fact that Dohnut couldn't communicate with the rest of the mafia threw off my logic senses.

DuD is still a valid lead, however.

Vote: DuD

And Elect: Rummy, because I thought your election was guaranteed yesterday. Sorry about that.

well I targeted you last night Rummy so you should have been able to carry out your night action

Ahh, how kind, thank you! For now I'll Elect:Rummy.

@Jonnas, I trust yourself, and so I'd ask, do you think there's anything Dohnut might have given away that would help pinpoint anyone?

Well, you're result is correct. Kind of.

You see, as you all want to control the money (so you can diddle expenses again or something, I presume), I appear as evil to investigators.

As for what I did last night, I tried to make DuD target gmac. I was told "Your target refused the bribe as they were unable to comply with your request."

Hmm, that sounds interesting, but unless I'm mistaken wasn't Peeps the one who bribed folks? Though I believe you're a re-director, possibly the one who was putting us on buses, not to mention my result, so my vote holds.

(i am trying my best to be on also but im currently trying to reinstall windows and also just hit a serious issue with my hard drive that backed everything up)

Hmm, that sounds interesting, but unless I'm mistaken wasn't Peeps the one who bribed folks? Though I believe you're a re-director, possibly the one who was putting us on buses, not to mention my result, so my vote holds.

DuD: Bus

Peeps: Media convincing them

Me: Bribe

@Jonnas, I trust yourself, and so I'd ask, do you think there's anything Dohnut might have given away that would help pinpoint anyone?

He actually kept his "trust nothing" persona at all times, except for me/Dannyboy and Yvonne (and I'm guessing he did so because Dannyboy himself had been convinced)

He did slip away the fact that he targeted gmac when he said he had targeted someone else, though. And I see a post where he's implying gmac might be lying, so that's something.

He lied about Cube's power, much like yours. With you, he was unwilling to call you out when you claimed your real role. When I told him to press Cube (long story, a suspicion I had at the time), the way he accepted my plan makes me think he wanted me to argue with Cube (he said he didn't understand my reasoning but he'd help me accuse him anyway)

But I do notice he never backed me in lynching DuD. He never commented on that, in this thread or ours, where I left my suspicion before posting here. He avoided it.

---------

Investigation or not, Cube is low in my suspicion list. Like, 3rd most suspicious character left.

Cube is from the treasury, that claim fits all my notes. His redirecting powers have been confirmed by Sheikah and Animal (and Animal confirmed he spoke the truth about most of his targets, except the one where he was redirected himself, so his claimed target was technically untrue)

DuD is so blatantly mafia, I don't know how he's still alive. Well yeah, we were lynching other mafiosos, but still.

No, I do agree, I was torn between the two of them. Then, and I know voting patterns aren't a be all/end all, looking through the votings made me choose Cube, because if he was town we'd still be fairly sure DuD was mafia. I felt finding Cube as mafia would be more useful than finding DuD as mafia, so I went for it. I'm still slightly torn as I thought it was party based(if you haven't guessed, I get party, and Cube adds up as Conservative), but then...I dunno. It's been so right so far, and I'm just thinking...if he's the last mafia we're done! If he's not, we take out DuD. There's still four of us left and I'm almost certain no mafia in them.

(four after DuD, though it's actually three, cos one'll probably die tonight)