NEurope
Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Motherfuckers need to stop fucking with me dammit. Last night I was re-directed to myself, it seems.

Motherfuckers need to stop fucking with me dammit. Last night I was re-directed to myself, it seems.

Did you find anything out about yourself?

I found that Sheikah targetted Peeps last night, for what reason i have no idea.

I think Eevil roleblocked me.

Possibly, but he didn't target you - last night I found out he was redirected by a man with lots of money. So that could be pretty much any of the Tories, or Murdoch (is he around??). Or Tony Blair? But, yeah, he was trying to get someone else.

This is all obvious from the write-up, though. Up until now I suspected that the one bribing with money was the media mogul, but if gmac is telling the truth, it would appear they are two different people. We seem to have a lot of redirectors on our hands, so we need to clear this up.

@The Peeps, you claim to be a redirector. What is your means of redirection, how does it work, and who did you target last night?

@DuD, you never answered me last day phase when I asked you about your triple redirection. I'm still not entirely clear on the nature of your redirection.

I'll admit to not paying heavy attention to this mafia so far. My target last night was gmac because I read that he was a protector, so I redirected him to me. I didn't realise he only protects against redirections/roleblockers though so it was pretty much useless :p

So yes, I am the media mogul.

@DuD, you never answered me last day phase when I asked you about your triple redirection. I'm still not entirely clear on the nature of your redirection.

Last night I was able to target 3 people to switch. I chose Dohnut -> Eevil -> Cube -> Dohnut.

So.. anyone targetting Dohnut got EEvil. anyone targetting EEvil got Cube.. e.t.c

Last night i wasn't going to bother using my power at all until mr-paul asked me to and gave me the option to just use my standard 2 person switch.

So I did.

My target last night was gmac because I read that he was a protector, so I redirected him to me. I didn't realise he only protects against redirections/roleblockers though so it was pretty much useless :p

lol :D:hug:

Rummy.. Whats your link with Tales? First he's keen to elect you blindly and the same night you targetted him??

@Jimbob sorry, what kind of tracker are you?

Do you know if anyone else targeted me?

I didn't receive a PM last night and I usually do so it might be something Sheikah has done to me, in which case I would vote for him.

@The Peeps. I'm a normal tracker, nothing special about it. Each night, i can track another player. All i find out is who they targetted. Thats it, hence why i know @Sheikah targetted yourself last night

Well gmac has confirmed that I redirected him successfully so I'd like to know why I didn't receive a PM.

Has anyone else experienced this so far in the game?

@Sheikah please explain your power.

So.. anyone targetting Dohnut got EEvil. anyone targetting EEvil got Cube.. e.t.c

Last night i wasn't going to bother using my power at all until mr-paul asked me to and gave me the option to just use my standard 2 person switch.

So I did.

Thank you for clarifying. So normally you send everyone targetting person A to person B and vice versa?

Who did you switch last night, then? Redirectors on the town's side need to be open with their actions, otherwise it's all just one big confusing mess. Like ReZ I'm no big fan of town redirectors - they rarely help the town and mostly just cause chaos. Nothing personal, of course. :heh:

Well gmac has confirmed that I redirected him successfully so I'd like to know why I didn't receive a PM.

Has anyone else experienced this so far in the game?

@Sheikah please explain your power.

Could you elaborate on what your PMs normally contain? What does the PM of a redirector say?

So far I've had PMs along the lines of 'you spoke to [person A] and persuaded them to target [person B]

@Jimbob sorry, what kind of tracker are you?

Do you know if anyone else targeted me?

I didn't receive a PM last night and I usually do so it might be something Sheikah has done to me, in which case I would vote for him.

I haven't done anything negative to you, I have no idea why you haven't got a PM back. I don't want to reveal my power right now, but will happily put out a lie detector friendly statement:

I am town. I targeted The Peeps last night. I did not negatively effect him.

NB since you've said you're a redirector, what was your reason for redirecting Jimbob @The Peeps? Just wondering as at the early stages (statistically speaking) redirecting can be more harm than good.

NB since you've said you're a redirector, what was your reason for redirecting Jimbob The Peeps? Just wondering as at the early stages (statistically speaking) redirecting can be more harm than good.

If you're lucky, redirecting could allow you to work out who multiple people are. And as most targets are fairly random early on, it doesn't really have a harmful effect on the game.

Unless they're a redirector who's targets don't know they're redirected.

Rummy.. Whats your link with Tales? First he's keen to elect you blindly and the same night you targetted him??

Question still stands..?

I don't think Rummy did trust Tales wholeheartedly from the way he posted (and perhaps vice versa), which might explain why he targeted him. I personally put forward Rummy on the basis he didn't seem scummy to me nor did he put himself forward (I did). I think people preferred this notion to voting DuD a third time.

I don't see the relevance of the question, nor the source of the information. So until I see that, I'm not answering. I've already said what happened to me last night, and find it stranger that nobody seems to be able to explain it, making me think it was probably a mafia target.

NB since you've said you're a redirector, what was your reason for redirecting Jimbob @The Peeps? Just wondering as at the early stages (statistically speaking) redirecting can be more harm than good.

I didn't redirect Jimbob, he tracked you. I redirected gmac and I've already said why.

My targets are told they're redirected and who to so I don't see that I can really do all that much harm. I'm not going to sit here and not use my power any night.

Apologies, I need to read more. Aight, I'm satisfied with that.

First night, i ttacked Dud and found he targetted Tales and Dannyboy. Night 2, tracked Peeps and he targetted Cube and Dohnut. Night 3, i tracked Sheikah and found he targetted Peeps.

Thought i'd bring this out for all as to aid people.

Do you deny it Rummy?

Both you and I are the source of the information!

You were redirected to yourself. YOU said this yourself.

I redirected anyone targetting Rummy to Tales and anyone targeting Tales to Rummy because I think Tales is mafia and so if anyone tried killing Rummy (being the leader) Tales would bite the bullet so to speak.

Then I find out Rummy is targeting Tales himself, someone who initiated his election.

I'm curious as to why?

Theres your source.

Theres your reason.

And now comes your explanation.....