VOTE STANDINGS

Leader of the House

Rummy (2): Rummy

Yvonne (0): Dannyboy-the-Dane

Expulsion from the inquiry

Yvonne (4): Rummy, gmac, Sheikah

No lynch (3): Yvonne, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Nintendohnut (1): The Peeps

A big call to everyone to start talking more. We just seem to be getting the usual suspects doing everything.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Rummy

@gmac

@Aqui1a

@Sheikah

@Animal

@The fish

Edited by Mr-Paul

Ah, bother, I forgot Yvonne is not electable.

Ok is someone going to explain why it absolved him of being a mafioso? I expect it from Dohnut but everyone else, really?

I genuinely can't understand what benefit there is to town by making it difficult for me.

Because at the same time we're hopefully making it difficult for the mafia.

But the Mafia already know if he's town or not!

@Cube that is ridiculous. Everyone votes for Yvonne because of inactivity, Yvonne rushes out table, apparently suggesting she's innocent yet I don't see how. Cue voting me for not seeing it.

I swear, if I get lynched lynch cube out of courtesy. :p

He's* not she's. Damn that name. :p

But the Mafia already know if he's town or not!

@Cube that is ridiculous. Everyone votes for Yvonne because of inactivity, Yvonne rushes out table, apparently suggesting she's innocent yet I don't see how. Cue voting me for not seeing it.

I swear, if I get lynched lynch cube out of courtesy. :p

The key point being you not seeing how. The evidence is there, and the less the mafia knows about it, the better. Seriously, just trust us on this one.

Everyone votes for Yvonne because of inactivity

People less active than Yvonne (in order of most active to least active):

Jimbob, gmac, me, Marcamillian, Nintendohnut, The fish, Animal, Aqui1a

How gmac can lynch Yvonne for being inactive when Yvonne is more active than him, I have no idea.

@Cube that's not it. It's not just that he's inactive, it's that it's very out of character for him.

I don't get it, call me naive. I'm sure the Mafia and anyone else have got it if you guys have (no offence intended!)

I'll trust you on this one.

Change Vote: No one.

People less active than Yvonne (in order of most active to least active):

Jimbob, gmac, me, Marcamillian, Nintendohnut, The fish, Animal, Aqui1a

How gmac can lynch Yvonne for being inactive when Yvonne is more active than him, I have no idea.

I am generally not a huge supporter of inactivity lynches. The reason I originally voted for Yvonne is because him not making analyses is usually a sign he's mafia.

@Cube that's not it. It's not just that he's inactive, it's that it's very out of character for him.

I don't get it, call me naive. I'm sure the Mafia and anyone else have got it if you guys have (no offence intended!)

I'll trust you on this one.

Change Vote: No one.

Thank you. The more info we potentially keep from the mafia, the better.

As you see my reasoning, I don't require any information from you (at this moment) - I was just using the vote to explain why I don't think it's right lynching someone for that reason if there are many people who are less active.

Change Lynch: No Lynch

Vote: No Lynch

Elect: Yvonne

Seriously Sheikah just look a little harder. It's there, and if some people can see it you should be able to.

The Peeps' vote is strange, almost seems forced. Why me, Peeps?

I'm suspicious of you because you aren't as active as usual and I don't think you've given us much/anything. At least nothing specific about yourself.

If people want to go for Marcamillian instead, I can get behind that.

VOTE STANDINGS

Leader of the House

Rummy (2): Rummy

Yvonne (0): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut

Expulsion from the inquiry

Yvonne (1): gmac

No lynch (6): Yvonne, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Cube, Sheikah

Marcamillian (3): Rummy, The Peeps

Edited by Mr-Paul

Eh @Cube, how can you class me as inactive. I'm posting daily, yes maybe not frequently, but i am posting daily.

And how can i be less active than Yvonne?. I got nothing more i can add at the moment, i will place a vote down later as long as the day phase doesn't end and i get a chance to read the days activities.

Eh @Cube, how can you class me as inactive. I'm posting daily, yes maybe not frequently, but i am posting daily.

And how can i be less active than Yvonne?. I got nothing more i can add at the moment, i will place a vote down later as long as the day phase doesn't end and i get a chance to read the days activities.

I'm just posting what the forum says.

I don't think I've been all that inactive; I've been posting regularly and so far haven't needed to reveal much about myself. Why are you so eager for a lynch today, though? Again, not accusing, just wondering as lynching today isn't vital...

Ok is someone going to explain why it absolved him of being a mafioso? I expect it from Dohnut but everyone else, really?

Lol :D Let's not get petty about things, mm-kay? :hug:

Because it feels to me like we're not getting anywhere. This game has been going on for a while and we don't know a great deal about most of the players. I think a lynch will give us something more to go on instead of waiting around for our info gatherers to be killed before they reveal anything.

well the reason I'd voted for Yvonne was due to the number of posts in the other mafia game compared to this one

as for myself there's not much more to reveal except that I targeted Cube on the first night so he should have been able to complete his night action then

I don't really have anything further to share

if we're no longer going for Yvonne for inactivity then surely Aqui1a would be an acceptable target as according to Yvonne's spreadsheet he's not even voted or elected since the first day (and hasn't been mod-killed yet either) and in fact has made 1 post total in the whole thread (that I can see)

change vote: Aqui1a

elect: Rummy