Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may become a cropper against a really good team, so we should beat Tottenham easy enough then!

Youve had one good he beating man u and you spurs fan have delusions of grandeur again.

I think I'll go watch that 5-1 semi final again ;)

Touché :) We should have got the double against you last season bar yet more dodgy refereeing (need goal line tech), same with 5-1, dodgy decisions cost us and you picked us off brilliantly.

We'll see. I'm happy to say I'm confident we'll beat you comfortably as long as we're both happy enough to be gloated to :)

Glad to see that Fraser Forster has finally been given a chance in the England squad. Gary Hooper next time round for the November friendly if he can keep scoring in the Champions League?

Absolutely. The Scottish argument holds no validity when he's scoring in the best competition in football and he's the only English one doing it.

Absolutely. The Scottish argument holds no validity when he's scoring in the best competition in football and he's the only English one doing it.

According to wikipedia, he's scored 6 goals in European competition. Is that all it takes for a player to break into the England squad? I'd say no.

According to wikipedia, he's scored 6 goals in European competition. Is that all it takes for a player to break into the England squad? I'd say no.

Danny Wellbeck has scored 2 European goals.

Only 10 goals for Man Utd in total and 6 on loan to Sunderland in a total of 69 Premier League matches.

He's only played 13 games in European competiton.

The guy outscored Andy Carroll in the Championship playing for a much weaker side than Carroll's Newcastle.

The simple fact is that if he wasn't playing in Scotland, he'd be in that team. Bar Rooney, every other English striker is an inferior player, take that from someone who has watched Hooper since he came to Scotland. His movement is second to none, he excels playing up top without support and he's a pure finisher.

Very pleased with yesterdays result. A solid performance from Giroud and Cazorla. Decent cameo from Theo too.

And now we've got an interlull on the horizon.. Yay..

But at least the real Gervino stood up like you asked?

Suarez continues to be the most disposable man in football. Here's his latest - http://footballfunnys.lockerdome.com/articles/101312066

He is pure and utter scum and I can't wait to see him leave the premiership.

A good win, today! I thought Newcastle were going to destroy us. I wasn't looking forward to the idea of facing Ben Arfa.

The two early goals won it for us. We started off quickly, but Newcastle grew into the game and played well. Cleverley's goal was immense. Thought he performed really well. Definitely a much better team performance than other week.

I find it remarkably how a Spurs fan who has Bale in their side can criticise Suarez as much as dazzybee does.

I find it staggering you keep saying this, they're not in the same league. There are many many videos of Suarez doing things like this; find me one of Bale so bad; the most he does is fall over tackles; he doesn't flop his body dive like Suarez does all the time.

If I was a liverpool fan I would be ashamed to have him in on my team.

I don;t have a vendetta against Liverpool or Suarez, I hate him because he's vile scum. I don't find these flaws because I hate him. Big difference.

Both are bloody ridiculous. They should be ashamed.

They should be ashemed, but they're still leagues apart. I think Bale is more of a pussy than anything and he didn't try and claim a freekick at all. Suraez actually dives and always looks for freekicks and penalties. He's just utter scum.

They should be ashemed, but they're still leagues apart. I think Bale is more of a pussy than anything and he didn't try and claim a freekick at all. Suraez actually dives and always looks for freekicks and penalties. He's just utter scum.

Bale obviously went down hoping he could get a freekick from it. There is absolutely nothing you can say to defend him in this case. It was a shocking dive. No doubt he realised that so didn't claim.

Bale obviously went down hoping he could get a freekick from it. There is absolutely nothing you can say to defend him in this case. It was a shocking dive. No doubt he realised that so didn't claim.

I'm not trying to defend him; I'm just saying there are degrees of it.

Do you think Bale is as bad as Suarez?!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!