N-Europe

The Peepsville Mafia

The Peeps

NIGHT TWO

Edward Burnley was looking over a list of charities to find a suitable destination for his millions of pounds upon his death. He had become so wealthy in his later life that it had turned him paranoid. He didn’t leave his penthouse for fear of being kidnapped or worse.

Tonight he was looking through his telescope at the streets below, following one person’s movements. Across the street a uniformed figure appeared at the window, he was on the phone.

I know I’m late! It’s not my fault I got held up. It’s irrelevant now anyway, the mark is still in sight.” The man hung up and shoved his mobile back into his pocket.

He appeared to be assembling something. It was a quiet night and Edward Burnley could hear the clicks as the pieces snapped together. He looked into the window with his telescope but all he could see was a red blur. He used his cloth to clean the lens and tried again. A gunshot echoed through the night. Edward Burnley was found dead the next morning with a bullet hole through his eye.

Edward Burnley is dead. Marcamillian is no longer in the game, he was good.

Players (14):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Tales

@Yvonne

Ghosts:

Mayor Peeps

@Marcamillian

The ghost of Mayor Peeps was delighted at having some company in limbo, but enraged that someone so enigmatic had been taken from the town.

Majority is 8

DAY THREE

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I wonder who he is. OK, list time!

-- living --

player - name - support

Aqui1a - ???? - Benny Bentley

Cube - Dominic Gentry - Dominic Gentry

Dannyboy-the-Dane - ???? - ????

Diageo - ???? - Dominic Gentry

DuD - Arthur Wilson - ????

EEVILMURRAY - ???? "Change" ???? - ????

gmac - ???? - ????

Jimbob - ???? - ????

mr-paul - Richard Stigley - ????

Nintendohnut - ???? - Dominic Gentry

ReZourceman - ???? - ????

Rummy - ???? - ????

Tales - ???? - ????

Yvonne - Stephen Weston - Dominic Gentry

-- dead --

marcamillian - Edward Burnley - ????

====================

oh FFS, forgot to add Rummy

-- living --

player - name - support

Aqui1a - ???? - Benny Bentley

Cube - Dominic Gentry - Dominic Gentry

Dannyboy-the-Dane - ???? - ????

Diageo - ???? - Dominic Gentry

DuD - Arthur Wilson - ????

EEVILMURRAY - ???? "Change" ???? - ????

gmac - ???? - ????

Jimbob - ???? - ????

mr-paul - Richard Stigley - ????

Nintendohnut - ???? - Dominic Gentry

ReZourceman - ???? - ????

Rummy - Gregory Phillips - Benny Bentley

Tales - ???? - ????

Yvonne - Stephen Weston - Dominic Gentry

-- dead --

marcamillian - Edward Burnley - ????

Something I'm wondering - are there any families? Anyone got the same surname as anyone who's been revealed?

Rummy, you are Gregory Phillips and you support Benny Bentley for mayor. Is there anyone else who supports this guy?

Also so disappointed that they killed marc :( I guess he was a tracker.

Bang tidy. Seems someone out there trusts you too, you were guarded last night. This now throws everything I thought completely into whack.

Bang tidy. Seems someone out there trusts you too, you were guarded last night. This now throws everything I thought completely into whack.

Yvonne was one of the more active people in the first day and seemed pretty trustworthy for me, even if the whole sweets thing was confusing.

** The last will and testament of Sir Edward Burnely **

Since earning my first million I have donated to numerous charitable organisations. Deciding who will be the sole benefactor of my fortune has been an impossible task, however I have come to a decision.

My millions will be given to

Mayor Peeps's Dachshunds

Mayor Peeps

The Orphans

Blind Donkeys

Men of little facial hair

The Burnley Foundation*

Signed

Edward Burnley

*The Burnley Foundation's primary goal is to track down uniformed figures and bring them to justice. The Burnley Foundations secondary goal is to transform Burnley Tower into a statue of our dearly departed Edward Burnley.

Cheers for your vote of support Rummy but I think from the post made by Aqui1a yesterday that he is town and of great benefit, as long as he keeps sending in targets and choosing right.

mr-paul, what powers do you have now that you're mayor?

we need to find this uniformed man. I am a teacher.

Anyone willing to part with their job title?

Also I'm going to see what I can do about marc's statue...

I'll revise that table later as well. Anyone else willing to part with names/mayor preferences?

Being mayor allowed me to track my target as well as carry out my normal action.

Rummy, anything bad happen to you last night?

I also am meant to support Benny Bentley but just because my PM says it it doesn't mean they will automatically get my vote if revealed.

Well I can confirm you are right there. Since there's no write up, I haven't really been getting any information really. I don't have an information gathering role so I have to go with what I get in the thread which hasn't been much.

Sounds good. Anyone want to come forward as Mr. Bentley?

Yes, i am Mr Bentley. Thought i'd bring that to the table.

As for last night. I went to my target, but was requested nicely to go somewhere else and visit them. Couldn't resist, but i was blocked from reaching them. Turns out they were guarded last night.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you were retargeted to me and then blocked by my guard. Do you support yourself for mayor?

Yeah, was redirected to you. Couldn't reach you, your house was guarded.

I do support myself for mayor. I believe that, in a similar way to mr-paul, i can bring peace to the town.

(also, a free concert if i win!!)

I was targetted by the sweets person last night which seems to have prevented me doing my night action, the text suggested that if anyone else targetted me I would get some more info, but I got no more info