NEurope

I'm now on to my 5th survivor and have reached the area...

...at Brick Lane flats where I need to find the second book.

...Got a bit clumsy when I first arrived there though, and got taken out by a group of around 5 zombies.

When I retuned I chucked in a flare followed by a grenade, that seems like a good tactic. :D

Didn't realise that riot zombies don't die from explosive attacks though, so almost got killed again in the same bloody spot because of that!

Luckily I managed to switch back to the cricket bat in time, and bash its head in. :heh:

Is that the only way you can kill those types of zombie then, with the bat?

Went back to the safe house to stick some gear in the metal storage box (got it full to capacity now :awesome:) and save my game. I also managed to successfully kill and loot a couple of N-E zombies, @Mike and @londragon. Cheers for the supplies! :hehe:

I've noticed a few places where it says use C4, but I can't seem to find any. Should I be able to get some already, of it is something you need to go back for at a later stage?

Not liking the idea of backtracking in this game, it's too dangerous. :laughing:

I'm now on to my 5th survivor and have reached the area...

...at Brick Lane flats where I need to find the second book.

...Got a bit clumsy when I first arrived there though, and got taken out by a group of around 5 zombies.

When I retuned I chucked in a flare followed by a grenade, that seems like a good tactic. :D

Indeed it is, a molotov works well too if you don't have a gernade to hand.

Didn't realise that riot zombies don't die from explosive attacks though, so almost got killed again in the same bloody spot because of that!

Luckily I managed to switch back to the cricket bat in time, and bash its head in. :heh:

Is that the only way you can kill those types of zombie then, with the bat?

Grenades will take out a riot zom too... but it needs to get caught proper by the blast. Fire from molotovs will not kill a riot gear though.

You could also shoot off their helmets and then try blow their heads off if you have ammo to spare.

I've noticed a few places where it says use C4, but I can't seem to find any. Should I be able to get some already, of it is something you need to go back for at a later stage?

Not liking the idea of backtracking in this game, it's too dangerous. :laughing:

Nope, you'll find some C4 later...and yeah you'll have to go over some areas again...and yeah just cause you cleaned it out first time don't expect areas to stay clean next time you return :wink:

Yeah from what I remember the c4 is brought into it organically through the story line, then you can go back and blow shit up!

Reading some of your previous posts, the game never did anything bad to my wii u at all, no freezes etc, only glitch was my survivor was hanging off a wall when I went back to get him, but I left the area and went back and he was there for the taking.

My only hindrances were me getting cocky with the game, like I tried my first go on survivor last night, had planned in my head where I wanted to get to before I had to leave...and died during the safe house siege because I wasn't paying attention! Man what a cracking game :)

I've got my hands on the C4 now after reaching the...

...Tower of London.

Lost another survivor there though during the part with the exploding zombies. I tried to take a shortcut through the water by going across the higher section, but the barrels that were on there exploded and I was brown bread. :heh:

Really stupid mistake. Oh well, managed to get back my gear safely and make it inside the tower.

The more I play ZombiU, the more I love it. :)

It's seriously thrilling stuff, and after a frantic battle for survival I'm nearly always leaning forward on the edge of my seat. :D It's also made me shout out (usually a swear word) on several occasions.

A horror game that can create those kind of reactions is definitely doing its job, I think Ubisoft have really raised the bar here and taken survival horror to the next level with ZombiU. icon14.gif

It's amazing how you end up being genuinely afraid of a group of zombies. You know that 1, or even 2 at once isn't that bad, but more than that (and if you're low on supplies) and you can be in serious trouble. :shakehead

I like how there are also funny moments in the game though, some definitely intentional, others not so much. :grin:

One part I found particularly amusing was the...

...Zombie house party. :laughing:

When I first walked into that room and saw so many zombies I was like "shit, this is gonna be brutal". I tried to get the one nearest to the door to come after me to avoid a group attack, but he wouldn't move. So I just ran in a gave him a quick bash with the bat... he still didn't follow me. That's when I realised that all the zombies in that room were even more brain dead than usual. :laughing:

I saw that it was possible to stop the music, but thought that doing so would release the zombies from their trance, so I didn't touch it. Anyone try that? Does it make them less docile? :heh:

Anyway, having a blast with this game. I'd say my biggest gripe so far though (other than the couple of crashes I experienced) is the way run is mapped to the controller. Clicking and holding down the right analog stick to run just feels so wrong, I wish it was on one of the face/shoulder buttons instead. :hmm:

Im currently playing through this too...in bursts...in chicken mode. The atmosphere is incredible. Im constantly tapping the radar button to see if there are any zombies nearby. Already on 3rd survivor and not even reached Bucks palace yet!

I've got my hands on the C4 now after reaching the...

...Tower of London.

Lost another survivor there though during the part with the exploding zombies. I tried to take a shortcut through the water by going across the higher section, but the barrels that were on there exploded and I was brown bread. :heh:

Really stupid mistake. Oh well, managed to get back my gear safely and make it inside the tower.

The more I play ZombiU, the more I love it. :)

It's seriously thrilling stuff, and after a frantic battle for survival I'm nearly always leaning forward on the edge of my seat. :D It's also made me shout out (usually a swear word) on several occasions.

A horror game that can create those kind of reactions is definitely doing its job, I think Ubisoft have really raised the bar here and taken survival horror to the next level with ZombiU. icon14.gif

It's amazing how you end up being genuinely afraid of a group of zombies. You know that 1, or even 2 at once isn't that bad, but more than that (and if you're low on supplies) and you can be in serious trouble. :shakehead

Jesus Red you are just powering through the game, haha.

I like how there are also funny moments in the game though, some definitely intentional, others not so much. :grin:

One part I found particularly amusing was the...

...Zombie house party. :laughing:

Haha yeah that part is awesome I remember it taking me a while to figure it out too :D

Also I have never turned off the music...I'm still afriad to try it :heh:

If ever you decide to revisit that area.... the music doesn't distract them anymore :heh:

Anyway, having a blast with this game. I'd say my biggest gripe so far though (other than the couple of crashes I experienced) is the way run is mapped to the controller. Clicking and holding down the right analog stick to run just feels so wrong, I wish it was on one of the face/shoulder buttons instead. :hmm:

Yeah i don't like that either, I think that is the standard though for FPS games on dual anologue these though :(

Im currently playing through this too...in bursts...in chicken mode. The atmosphere is incredible. Im constantly tapping the radar button to see if there are any zombies nearby. Already on 3rd survivor and not even reached Bucks palace yet!

Chicken mode?

For shame, go back and hit up normal mode :mad::awesome:

When I first walked into that room and saw so many zombies I was like "shit, this is gonna be brutal". I tried to get the one nearest to the door to come after me to avoid a group attack, but he wouldn't move. So I just ran in a gave him a quick bash with the bat... he still didn't follow me. That's when I realised that all the zombies in that room were even more brain dead than usual. :laughing:

I saw that it was possible to stop the music, but thought that doing so would release the zombies from their trance, so I didn't touch it. Anyone try that? Does it make them less docile? :heh:

So, 13 survivors later, I finally beat the game!

I find that its one that I have to play for long streches of time but with large gaps in each play session. It's weird in that it feels repetitive, but utterly engrossing!

I also feel that it's too long for its own good. I wish it was around 2 thirds the length as it runs out of new ideas by then really :blank: Oh and the

stupid Dee Letters fetch quest can go die in a fire. Not fun at all!

Oh man! What a nasty trick to play on the player there at the end :laughing: I actually died in that last escape sequence, thanks to a good for nothing exploder zombie, and can now never see the ending again as my file is listed as complete :o (Thank God for Youtube! :D)]

The game is legitimately terrifying and I can only imagine what utter bowel wrenching fear is induced when you see a red zombie in Survival Mode! :shakehead

I really enjoyed it :), but I don't know if I'll give Survivor Mode a run. I don't have that kind of patience lol!

Overall, I'm comfortable in saying that it's Ubisoft's 2nd best game they've ever made (behind Sands of Time) and a must play experience for sure! It's just what I needed after seeing the shambling corpse of RE6!

Edited by Dcubed

Jesus Red you are just powering through the game, haha.
Yeah, I better slow down. I'm running out of launch games to buy, and need to keep my Wii U busy until March! ;)

So, 13 survivors later, I finally beat the game!
Nice one. icon14.gif

I saw a notification in my game about one of your survivors today, didn't find you though. :heh:

don't know if I'll give Survivor Mode a run. I don't have that kind of patience lol!
I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

@Mokong X\-C, is there any unlockable for completing Survivor Mode?

I'd love it if it unlocked an unlimited ammo mode of something like that, so I could just run through the entire game again with no fear, getting revenge on all of those bastard zombies without breaking a sweat. :laughing:

One more question, I've been picking up loads of these weapon upgrade items, but haven't messed around with any of 'em yet. If I use them on a weapon and then die, do I lose the upgrades? Is it better to hold on to them for later on in the game?

I also managed to successfully kill and loot a couple of N-E zombies, @Mike and @londragon. Cheers for the supplies! :hehe:

Hee hee - no problem! I think I've just met Hamishmash in my game so far. I started playing last weekend, and got up to Buckingham Palace. Haven't had any time to play since Sunday, though. :weep:

I saw a notification in my game about one of your survivors today, didn't find you though. :heh:

Found you right when I was nearing the end. Your medipacks were very timely ;)

One more question, I've been picking up loads of these weapon upgrade items, but haven't messed around with any of 'em yet. If I use them on a weapon and then die, do I lose the upgrades? Is it better to hold on to them for later on in the game?

Yeah, if you die and lose your weapon, you lose the upgrades that you put on them. It's a good idea to save a few, just in case you end up getting sick of being a human (that being said, don't just hoard them all. I ended up having a bunch of unused ones by the end :blush:)

you've prolly already done it but best use all upgrades on your standard handgun 1st. If you die the handgun your next survivor starts with retains the upgrades.

If you retrive weapons from your former self upgrades should still be there. If you die before lootin your former self and lose his/her gear any lost weapons respwan in random locations. You can use the CCTV monitors in safe house to track them, not sure if upgrades are retained if you refind.

As for Survivor mode, completing it does not unlock anything but you will feel EPIC if you do! A great sense of acomplishment comes from it :D

Made some uber progress.

I cleared out my bag because it was full of important stuff, strategically took out 5 tough zombies using one molotov, found some weapon upgrades and finally got myself a crossbow.

So I went to save the game, just as I was about to hit the deck, it froze... Damn.

I really am awful at this game. Just gone up the lift in the palace, and I must be on my 20th survivor, I reckon. Tonight was the first chance I had in a week to turn the Wii U on, and made barely any progress after an hour and a half, going through another five or so survivors. I don't usually mind repeating stuff in games if I need to to progress, but having to spend ten minutes or so going from the safe house to the palace, only to repeatedly be killed in nearly the same place is really irritating. I felt like of the hour and a half I played today, between a half and three quarters of it was just spent getting back to where I needed to go. Very, very annoying. And I'd been loving the game up to that point, too! :(

So I managed to get through...

...what seemed like almost the entire Tower of London part, only to die by a really stupid mistake! I got taken by surprise by an explosive zombie, so I backed up and took him out with the pistol. But then a regular zombie came after me, and in the panic I chucked a Molotov at him instead of selecting the bat. I was standing way too close though, so I went up in flames too.

:(

Then a cutscene was triggered with a helicopter crashing, and I was back at the safe house as a new survivor (my 7th now, I think).

Have I missed something by dying at that point? :hmm:

I noticed that I didn't need to return there afterwards, so I haven't gone back. Didn't have much stuff on my character either, so it's probably not worth going back to loot him, even though I wouldn't have to kill it, seeing as he got burnt to a crisp. :heh:

Anyway, I then moved on to a mission to get the fuel, and since then have done the section from the demo too, the dreaded nursery! :hehe:

All of which went well, although I almost got messed up right after the nursery part waiting for the Prepper to open the bloody door while a horde of zombies came at me! Man, that was a tense few moments.

But yeah, back at the safe house now, ready to deliver the antibiotics to the petrol station dude on my next session. :)

I want to try and keep the current survivor I'm paying as alive, because unlike most of the characters who do these really annoying screams when using the cricket bat, this guy kind of does this nervous laugh.

Fink he's a bit of a psycho innit? :laughing:

you've prolly already done it but best use all upgrades on your standard handgun 1st. If you die the handgun your next survivor starts with retains the upgrades.
I've now stuck a load of upgrades on the handgun, had a lot left over too but couldn't apply them. Think I need to kill more zombies before I can upgrade again.

So I went to save the game, just as I was about to hit the deck, it froze... Damn.
So annoying. :shakehead

It's a real shame that these kind of issues are in the game and can strike at pretty much any time.

Luckily I haven't experienced any more crashes since the first day I started playing (when I got 2), on that day I was actually more frightened by the possibility of my Wii U crashing than the zombies. :indeed:

I really am awful at this game. Just gone up the lift in the palace, and I must be on my 20th survivor, I reckon. Tonight was the first chance I had in a week to turn the Wii U on, and made barely any progress after an hour and a half, going through another five or so survivors. I don't usually mind repeating stuff in games if I need to to progress, but having to spend ten minutes or so going from the safe house to the palace, only to repeatedly be killed in nearly the same place is really irritating. I felt like of the hour and a half I played today, between a half and three quarters of it was just spent getting back to where I needed to go. Very, very annoying. And I'd been loving the game up to that point, too! :(
Damn. Are you rushing on those repeating sections? That's what I tend to do in games when I have to redo a part, but I've quickly learnt that's just not an option in this game. :nono:

So I managed to get through...

...what seemed like almost the entire Tower of London part, only to die by a really stupid mistake! I got taken by surprise by an explosive zombie, so I backed up and took him out with the pistol. But then a regular zombie came after me, and in the panic I chucked a Molotov at him instead of selecting the bat. I was standing way too close though, so I went up in flames too.

:(

Then a cutscene was triggered with a helicopter crashing, and I was back at the safe house as a new survivor (my 7th now, I think).

Have I missed something by dying at that point? :hmm:

I noticed that I didn't need to return there afterwards, so I haven't gone back. Didn't have much stuff on my character either, so it's probably not worth going back to loot him, even though I wouldn't have to kill it, seeing as he got burnt to a crisp. :heh:

Anyway, I then moved on to a mission to get the fuel, and since then have done the section from the demo too, the dreaded nursery! :hehe:

All of which went well, although I almost got messed up right after the nursery part waiting for the Prepper to open the bloody door while a horde of zombies came at me! Man, that was a tense few moments.

But yeah, back at the safe house now, ready to deliver the antibiotics to the petrol station dude on my next session. :)

Hold up now... back up a second and tell me exactly what happened???

You're saying you died and then you had a cutscene of a chopper going down?

Where did you die? Was it in the sewer bit under the tower where you are using the Pad as a black light? (Cause I don't remember an exploder appearing after that part)

Did you not get out and up to the top of the tower?

If not then I'm thinking you may have glitched something :heh:

Though if you've been able to move onto the petrol station and nursery (dude how long play sessions do you have? I wish I had that kind of free time for games again... damned family :heh: haha) I assume you did get out of the sewer part cause you would have needed the pad upgrade you get after that sewer section to get to the petrol station.

So yeah more detail on what you mean by you died (where?) and then saw the chopper go down?

Also on the nursery part, how did you find that in the full game compared to the demo? Were you looking for ammo that appeared in the demo but wasn't there? How did you get out? Did you use the fire escape this time or go back to the front door as the demo makes you do?

The bit outside of it though afterwards prolly gave you a heart attack did it, haha. Out of teh frying pan and into teh fire type stuff that is :D

I want to try and keep the current survivor I'm paying as alive, because unlike most of the characters who do these really annoying screams when using the cricket bat, this guy kind of does this nervous laugh.

Fink he's a bit of a psycho innit? :laughing:

Well if it helps on my very first play of normal my last death was in the area where your most recent was and I then finished Normal mode with the character that started from there.....

I've now stuck a load of upgrades on the handgun, had a lot left over too but couldn't apply them. Think I need to kill more zombies before I can upgrade again.

You can actually only upgrade each stat once, just stick the rest on other guns, which ever you tend to have with you most of the time.

Actually now that I think of it, I'm not sure what the "Skill Leveling up" of characters weapon usage does? Does anyone else? On my 2nd Survivor mode win I had my handgun skill level maxed at 4 but wasn't sure what difference it was making.... my initial thought is maybe it makes a headshot more likely to "explode the head" but I'm not 100% sure?

Damn. Are you rushing on those repeating sections? That's what I tend to do in games when I have to redo a part, but I've quickly learnt that's just not an option in this game. :nono:

Haha, yeah try to speed run this game is a good way to make silly mistakes that lead to deaths. Even on a 2nd play when you know what to expect, you can go a little bit faster but if you get one bit cocky or "sure of yourself" the game has no problems in reminding you IT is the boss, haha. (I learnt this the hard way on my various failed survivor mode runs :heh:

Damn reading your progress makes me want to start up another go on Survival mode :D

I might do that later and hopefully meet one of your zombies :D

@Mokong X\-C

Yeah that exact thing happened to me

right near the top of the tower, two attacked me and I got killed by a spitter, just when you appear at outside again right near the top of the tower, but not quite the top! And then a cut scene started when I died, the chopper went down and I woke up at the safe house with a new survivor and the objectives completed! So not sure if a glitch or just it doesn't matter if you die or survive that is always the outcome perhaps.

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora

I don't believe it!! :nono:

2iURbxD.jpg

Seriously, I really don't. :heh:

Lost another 2 survivors...

...The first one (psychotic laugh dude

:() because I didn't scan for a mine and got blown up. The second was right at the end of that weird carnival bit, I survived it (somehow) pressed the red button, the zombies came out... I killed 'em all apart from 2 riot zombies, and one of those fuckers got me. :shakehead

And I was just about to get all my stuff back too! :cry:

Oh well, time for survivor number 9. :hehe:

Hold up now... back up a second and tell me exactly what happened???
Basically this:
Yeah that exact thing happened to me

right near the top of the tower, two attacked me and I got killed by a spitter, just when you appear at outside again right near the top of the tower, but not quite the top! And then a cut scene started when I died, the chopper went down and I woke up at the safe house with a new survivor and the objectives completed! So not sure if a glitch or just it doesn't matter if you die or survive that is always the outcome perhaps.

dude how long play sessions do you have?
Pretty long. :grin:

But yeah, it's one of those games that you really need to put at least an hour in at a time though, what with there being no convenient/quick way to save. ::shrug:

Also on the nursery part, how did you find that in the full game compared to the demo? Were you looking for ammo that appeared in the demo but wasn't there? How did you get out? Did you use the fire escape this time or go back to the front door as the demo makes you do?
I took the same exit as the demo. That section was kind of easy because I'd already played it a couple of times on the demo, the part just after more than made up for it though. ;)

Grrr... Bloody game wouldn't even load up tonight, just got a black screen after the initial load pic. Happened twice, had to pull the plug on my Wii U both times. :mad:

So I stuck Nintendo Land in (to check nothing was up with the disc drive), which worked fine.

Put ZombiU back in and then it decided to work, 3rd time lucky. ::shrug:

Anyway, made a bit more progress...

...collecting the Dee letters. Just one more to go, in the Tower of London...

...will save that for tomorrow though.

I get the feeling that I'm pretty close to the end now, doesn't look like there's any room on the map screen for new areas. I'm also thinking that the next time I play I should take some more weapons with me, as I've got a massive collection in storage at the safe house.

Never found the crossbow though which is disappointing. :blank:

Never found the crossbow though which is disappointing. :blank:

Weird. I never found the crossbow either... :hmm:

WHAT?

How did ye miss it?

Guess ye aren't as curious as ye should be :heh:

It's in the Palace.

Where you should have found it is, after you get that first book the doctor wants and it opens up a secret passage for you in the bookself.

When you went into the secret passage you likely went right where you found your first backpack upgrade. And likely you flipped the switch which allowed you into that room just before the burning scafolding room and you went back down from there.

Well in the secret passage, when you first enter it, if you go LEFT instead, you'll find a ladder you can lower, when you go down it you'll find the crossbow in front of you. If you kept going forward from there to what appears to be a deadend you'll find it is a secret door that opens automatically and you'll be in the bottom of that big staircase room just after the elevator.

If you want to go back for it (Red you'll might want to go for it before getting that last letter... but it up to you. You'll be going to the palace to give the letters to the doc anyway but after that point there'll be a bit more to do so if you do leave it till then bring some bolts with ya too) but don't want to go all the way back to the liabrary room that first book was in.

Just go up the elevator then into the room with the staircase. Don't go up the stairs, walk to the other end of the room and the wall to the right of the staircase you'll see a white pillar. Walk right up to it and it should start turning around revealing the secret passage. Go in and pick up the crossbow. (And yes it is possible to do this before finding that first book too when you first get to the palace)

Also @RedShell, I just thought of this... but did you try to use that first keypad puzzle in the palace, the one with the bloody numbers on the wall next to it with 1 number "missing"?

Pretty long. :grin:

But yeah, it's one of those games that you really need to put at least an hour in at a time though, what with there being no convenient/quick way to save. ::shrug:

Yeah I usually get a good 2 to 3 hours in the evening to myself from 7 or 8 depending when the little lad gets tired.... though I wish I could have more, haha. I remember on MH3 on the Wii when I first got it having 8 - 10 hours sessions with Lost, Kav and Zechs. Will have to try figure out someway to get Joy to take a bus into the city and give her shopping money just her and the child on a few occasions when MH3U comes out to get some extra hours in :heh

WHAT?

How did ye miss it?

Guess ye aren't as curious as ye should be :heh:

I was expecting it to be in the nursery, as that's where it was on the demo. :hehe:

Also RedShell, I just thought of this... but did you try to use that first keypad puzzle in the palace, the one with the bloody numbers on the wall next to it with 1 number "missing"?
Pretty sure I did yeah, but there was nothing inside? ::shrug:

Yeah I usually get a good 2 to 3 hours in the evening to myself from 7 or 8 depending when the little lad gets tired.... though I wish I could have more, haha. I remember on MH3 on the Wii when I first got it having 8 - 10 hours sessions with Lost, Kav and Zechs. Will have to try figure out someway to get Joy to take a bus into the city and give her shopping money just her and the child on a few occasions when MH3U comes out to get some extra hours in :heh
:laughing: Oh man, that is gold. :laughing:

With stuff like that (and some more classic storylines from Sprout), you could make a great video game sitcom for your YouTube channel. :D

Pretty sure I did yeah, but there was nothing inside? ::shrug:

No I was wondering as it should of triggered a horde attack and was wondering if you paniced in trying to figure out the last digit and if you survived it or not (and how if you did survive) as I don't remember you mentioning it in one of your "when I died" posts :heh:

No I was wondering as it should of triggered a horde attack and was wondering if you paniced in trying to figure out the last digit and if you survived it or not (and how if you did survive) as I don't remember you mentioning it in one of your "when I died" posts :heh:
Hmm... when I did that code door it was after a load of zombies attacked me and I got killed by Strange Cookie's zombie. But I don't remember triggering that, pretty sure I only attempted the door once I'd killed all the zombies that were already around. And opening it definitely didn't trigger more zombies. :blank:

I get the impression that this game randomly messes with certain areas/events, to slightly mix things up a bit. That, or it's more glitches at work. ::shrug:

I've come across some really weird ones, like zombies that are stuck in a pose just sliding along the floor, and a few rats that were completely frozen (made them easy targets for the cricket bat though :hehe:).

Hmm... when I did that code door it was after a load of zombies attacked me and I got killed by Strange Cookie's zombie. But I don't remember triggering that, pretty sure I only attempted the door once I'd killed all the zombies that were already around. And opening it definitely didn't trigger more zombies. :blank:

I get the impression that this game randomly messes with certain areas/events, to slightly mix things up a bit. That, or it's more glitches at work. ::shrug:

I've come across some really weird ones, like zombies that are stuck in a pose just sliding along the floor, and a few rats that were completely frozen (made them easy targets for the cricket bat though :hehe:).

Maybe they have been changing some of the set pieces to catch people replaying the game off gaurd. Or maybe cause you died in that area already the game felt sorry for ya.

Yeah I cleared out that room and the scafolding room before trying trying the keypad. As soon as I touched it a whole horde came running in from the doorway (like going out to the staircase) sent me into a panic it did. Forget trying to figure out what the missing digit was (which I later found out isn't as missing as it seemed :heh:) I was in such a panic I was getting wrong the numbers I should have known :nono:

I always assumed cause the door was made to look like part of the wall that if you got inside the horde wouldn't find ya and you could wait it out for them to "calm" down. So I later tried it on a mock Normal mode game I was messing with, got inside and they still knocked open the door :D

It's like they set it up as a death trap.

On my Survivor mode plays though I worked out how to trigger and survive/kill that horde...helped with my final score total it did :D

Normal Mode complete! :yay:

8CH9Vmp.jpg

Man, those were some looooooooooong staff credits! And powered by Adobe Flash!? WTF? :heh:

Seriously though, I wonder what the budget was for this game? Must've been pretty huge with so many people working on it. :hmm:

Anyway, after the credits rolled...

...I was not expecting there to be more gameplay!

:o I managed to hang on for a few minutes, but when I got near the top of the tower I stupidly fell and killed myself. So yeah, didn't make it to da choppa! :shakehead

Just did the same as @Dcubed though and took a look on YouTube, it's like 2 seconds of extra cutscene if you make it. :rolleyes: Not worth the bloody hassle. :grin:

But yeah, great game and I really enjoyed it. Although at the same time I can see how it ain't for everyone, and the glitches and crashing issues are disappointing.

I'm going to give Survival Mode a go soon, but I've started up a new game on Chicken Mode first. Curious to see just how much easier it is. :hehe: