NEurope

Well done on finishing it Red : peace:

though, you died at the end so you didn't save the world...FOR SHAME :mad:

haha

What was your highest score?

Can't remember what time my 1st play took, but I think it might have been round 14hours, but you equaled me in number of survivors used at 10 :D

Looking forward to seeing/reading bout, you trying Survivor mode

What was your highest score?
Can't remember off the top of my head, check out my Miiverse though as I posted a pic of it yesterday. ;)

Tried this game for the first time yesterday and I have to say it is amazing.

VERY hard, VERY creepy, VERY atmospheric. I think the way the Gamepad is used in the game is brilliant - I especially enjoy using the scanner to look around and mark objects.

I'm really not into Mario, Zelda, Metroid Prime, etc (pretty much most of Nintendos franchises then lol) so more games like this please :D

Sounds good, though I must say I've expereinced zero (major) glitches in all my plays :heh:

The closest thing to a glitch I had was on getting the meds and fuel I the transmission from the "girl at the church" never happened on my normal play or 1st Survivor mode play.

The mission just appeared when I put the fuel in the generator.

But it did play on my 2nd survivor mode play.

I worked out what went wrong the first few times is after the nursery I went right back to the safe house, saved and returned for teh fuel the long way via Brick Lane.

I did this cause I didn't know in that small room inside the "hack to open" door you could climb up to get to the door you arrived at when 1st going to the nursery and return that way (and it faster too of course). The audio from teh girl only plays if you return to the petrol station that way (the way you went from petrol station to nursery)

Nothing major, certainly not "game breaking"...just a little confusing.

Has anyone here expereinced any major glitches on this game?

Edited by Mokong

Lots of people in this thread have complained about the game crashing? I'd consider that fairly major in a game where you can only save in certain places and have to start over with a new character if you die (so replaying challenging areas because the game crashed isn't something you want to have to do).

Ah yeah forgot bout the crashing... though again only happened to me once.... guess I was just lucky

I was more asking if anyone expereinced one of the glitches as some have been posting on Miiverse like the fuel can not being there when going to collect it?

Has anyone here expereinced any major glitches on this game?
Nothing major apart from my Wii U freezing on several occasions (which is pretty major actually :hehe:), but I know there are a lot of minor glitches in the game, some of which I've experienced with my copy; ice skating zombies, messed up audio, placeholder items in the storage box etc...

There are also some game-breaking glitches in ZombiU (no doubt the focus of this upcoming patch), I know of 2, but wouldn't be surprised if there were more. Take a look on YouTube for vids.

Well, it looks like my copy has succumbed to the dreaded flash screen crash. I tried to open the game at least ten times this evening, and each time it got to the loading screen, it froze, just continually playing the music. Gutted. :( Other games still seem to load fine, though, so don't really know what to do!

Well, it looks like my copy has succumbed to the dreaded flash screen crash. I tried to open the game at least ten times this evening, and each time it got to the loading screen, it froze, just continually playing the music. Gutted. :( Other games still seem to load fine, though, so don't really know what to do!
That happened to me a couple of times, but after loading up Nintendo Land ZombiU worked again. ::shrug:

Best thing is probably to just wait for the patch, as hopefully this issue will also be resolved then.

That happened to me a couple of times, but after loading up Nintendo Land ZombiU worked again. ::shrug:

Best thing is probably to just wait for the patch, as hopefully this issue will also be resolved then.

I tried it again this morning and it worked first time, having done nothing differently than the ten times I tried to load it yesterday! Very weird.. Unfortunately, haven't got the time to play until this evening, but I'll be back to it then!

I am finding this game really hard and I am not even very far in the game lol.

Just about to go to buckingham palace, I just suck at this.

I don't even rush in all guns blazing either, I sit back and take my time or try to run for my life :/

This game is amazing, I just love it. Because I force myself to only play it at night, when my girlfriend is doing anything noisy (basically when she's not in, or wants to watch) I have been slowly going through it. Every time I have a bash I fall I love with it and feel desperate to keep playing to completion.

Luckily I have never had any crashing!

As for the patch, I hope to god they add online to the multiplayer :)

I really suffer from lack of ammo lol, if their was more ammo in this game so I am not forced to kill every zombie with a bat this game would be amazing instead of just good.

Oh and it is prob the scariest game I have ever played

I really suffer from lack of ammo lol, if their was more ammo in this game so I am not forced to kill every zombie with a bat this game would be amazing instead of just good.

But that's the point, your meant to feel like you are at risk ALL THE TIME, the game does not want to empower the player that would achieve the opposite expereince it wants you to have.

Find your ammo, horde it and only use it when you think you really really need to.

Oh and it is prob the scariest game I have ever played

And the lack of ammo has helped with that :wink:

I hope this patch comes out soon, I'm itching to play it through again but said I'd wait for the patch to see what is different (if anything).

But that's the point, your meant to feel like you are at risk ALL THE TIME, the game does not want to empower the player that would achieve the opposite expereince it wants you to have.

Find your ammo, horde it and only use it when you think you really really need to.

And the lack of ammo has helped with that :wink:

I hope this patch comes out soon, I'm itching to play it through again but said I'd wait for the patch to see what is different (if anything).

I know lol, everytime I search something I am praying for ammo and end up going "ah feck".

Playing this on your own at 1am is not a good idea lol

So it turns out that there's a very interesting glitch in this game...

icon4.gifWARNING!! icon4.gif

...You can duplicate items in the safe house! :o

It's ridiculously easy to create infinite Health, Ammo, Explosives etc...

All you need to do, is have your metal container in the safe house full. It can be with anything, sticking in wooden planks and low health restoring items is a good way to quickly fill it up.

Then, have the items that you want to clone in the last 2 spaces on the far right.

Here I have a land mine and 20 handgun ammo:

MwVU9MC.jpg

Close the metal container (it's a good idea to move to the centre of the safe house at this point too) and open your backpack.

Then click to the right of the last item in the bag, where the extra ammo icon is in this pic (or slightly higher/lower for the other item that's at the end of your metal container):

GxpF3RC.jpg

Once you have the item on the end of your stylus/fingertip, drag it to the drop symbol (don't put it in an empty space in your bag), keep repeating this procedure, selecting the cloned item and dropping it.

These items will appear around your character on the TV, once you have the desired amount, close your bag and then pick up the items you created.

ZombiU now goes from being a survival horror game, to the easiest first person shooter ever! :heh:

I've been messing around with this on my Chicken Mode playthrough, it's absolutely hilarious. :laughing: So far I've maxed out my handgun skills:

P56EVQs.jpg

And taken out a load of zombies... overkill style! :D:

1F9ewca.jpg

Looking forward to trying it with a machine gun. :grin:

You can see how this massively destroys the game though. I also reckon that some of the high scores on Normal/Survival Mode probably used this glitch, which is a shame. icon13.gif

But yeah, I'm willing to bet that this will be fixed with the upcoming patch anyway. So if you want to have some fun with it, I suggest you do it sooner rather than later. ;)

Restarted the single player campaign over the weekend, due to having my nephew take over and die repeatedly (thinking it was a run and gun game), so decided to make a fresh start. Got up to the supermarket, without dying, and loving it more than ever. So, if someone sees one my Zombies wandering around the supermarket area, the safehouse and Brick Lane (take care of it because it's not really me) :awesome:

NA are getting the ZombiU Bundle but they're also getting an Art-book and a download code for NintendoLand.

Very good deal.

Im really crap at this game. Im just near the safe house route sewer thingy near Bucks Palace and ive no idea where to go next. Ive just managed to go outside and its pissing it down with rain. I went down an alleyway and three zombies came after me. I completely panicked and forgot what button it was to raise the bat. Instead I kept getting that chuffer scanner out so I got bitten and died :-(

Im really crap at this game. Im just near the safe house route sewer thingy near Bucks Palace and ive no idea where to go next. Ive just managed to go outside and its pissing it down with rain. I went down an alleyway and three zombies came after me. I completely panicked and forgot what button it was to raise the bat. Instead I kept getting that chuffer scanner out so I got bitten and died :-(

Haha, that happened to me first time I played, I reckon they put those two buttons together in hopes people would panic and press the scanner in the heat of the moment. Basically this game will have no issues with frakking you over for the smallest mistakes, so you better be sure it will no mercy if you make a big mistake :D

Just finished this game.loved it. But by god is the ending atrocious - anticlimactic, Unsatisfying and a huge letdown

Going back through this, I think the nursery might be one of single most troubling/best locations of any video game I've ever played. I hadn't felt like that since Ravenholm in Half-Life 2 ;_;