NEurope
Mokong

E3 2012 : June 5th - 6th

Are there many staying up for chat shenanigans for Sony Press Conference? I was expecting to watch Microsoft one but now likely to miss most of it as have to go out for dinner.

I'll be there flamey!:grin:

I intend to be there for all of them, and that's despite having an exam on Wednesday morning. It's too fun to miss out on, really.

I'll defo be up too, can't miss any E3 Press conferences!! :P

They are streaming it through the Xbox right? Can't see where to view it from.

Edit: Never mind, found it. Was an add on the main menu.

Edited by Ike

has it started yet? i'm streaming from two sites and both are still on the loading screen!

Nevermind, I can hear some wala wala :D

Anyone got a working chat link for n-europe or is it down?

Well I can't believe neither company launched a new console or done something new atleast, voice recognition? you did that last year, people are bored of the current generation and want something new, only nintendo can save e3 this year. What a fucking catastrophe it has been so far.

Apparantly, Nintendo will be focusing mainly on the WiiU in todays conference. With an additional session (sounds like Wednesday) dedicated to the 3DS. Just in case people wonder where it is, they'll probably annouce the next show later today.

From what i've read, the Sony conference wasn't much good either. No love for the Vita, sheesh

Invisible walls breakdown of Microsoft, Ubisoft and Sony press conferences now online. Must say I agree with most of what they had to say:

Having seen it, it must be said they're quite a biased panel. Although I largely agree with them.

Sony didn't deserve the rating they dished out, not that it matters.