N-Europe

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Retro_Link

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be a doom monger, but I checked that link out and I don't think the Wii U version is the Upper Echelon edition, it doesn't seem to be advertised with the rest of them...any one else verify that?

Yeah it is I Pre-Orderd it and got

Product Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist™ - Upper Echelon Edition

Platform: Wii U™ (Pre-Ordered)

pre-ordered release date: Fri Aug 23 00:00:00 CDT 2013

Qty Ordered: 1

Amount: £49.99

Shipment Tracking Numbers:

Product Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist™ - Upper Echelon Activation Code - Wii U

pre-ordered release date: Tue Dec 31 00:00:00 CST 2013

Amount: £0.00

Product Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist™ - Preorder offer - Wii U

pre-ordered release date: Tue Dec 31 00:00:00 CST 2013

Amount: £0.00

It doesn't have to have Wii U in the image and its becuse it was only put up on the site recently

Played Spies vs Mercs at PAX Australia a couple of weeks ago, it single handily sold me on this game. I'm very impressed by Ubisoft at their Wii U support this year. Sure they supported the Wii U at launch but then again they did release games at launch for the 3DS and then proceeded to ignore the platform.

I've been watching some videos, and the stealth in this is looks awesome, especially the sheer variety of possible methods at your disposal, impressive stuff.

I'll admit, the lack of offline co-op is a massive downer for me. Local multiplayer is ALWAYS a priority in our house, and my brother wants to join me in this too. Online co-op with friends/family/NE will no doubt be great, but I know how much more time we'll spend on local multiplayer. Disappointing.

Great review. Some questions though. Will the extra power of the Wii U remove the screen tearing and will the graphics look better? Is there any modes or features missing from the Wii U version? I say that because it seems like so many of the 3rd party games are missing features on the Wii U. I really liked Chaos Theory though I never did quite finish it.

No screen tearing apparently, but the frame rate stutters at times. Local co-op/multiplayer is missing.

Thanks Welsh. Missing Local co-op/multiplayer, another game that won't be getting my €50 so. Seriously what is up with all the Wii U versions of 3rd party games being gimped in one way or another?

Thanks Welsh. Missing Local co-op/multiplayer, another game that won't be getting my €50 so. Seriously what is up with all the Wii U versions of 3rd party games being gimped in one way or another?

Wii, still pick it up, play it online with us! It's only local multiplayer that's dropped, not online! :)

Got an email from Shopto confirming that it has been shipped.

Providing Royal Mail doesnt piss about I should receive it by release day.

Are people still getting it? Ive never played a Splinter Cell before and enjoyed playing through MGS Twin Snakes on the GC so im looking forward to this.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!