NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Sony set to bring the rain to E3?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/349423/heavy-rain-studio-poised-to-reveal-new-game-at-sony-conference/#

Heavy Rain studio poised to reveal new game at Sony conference

The studio that built PS3 classic Heavy Rain is just days away from revealing its new project, CVG understands.

David Cage, founder of Quantic Dream, will take centre stage at Sony's E3 press conference next Monday to offer a glimpse into his next major title.

A trusted senior development source has also told CVG that the Paris studio is currently working on two separate mystery projects, each for Sony, though it is unclear if both are being targeted for a PS3 release.

Cage himself recently suggested he would be happy to develop on PlayStation 3 for the next five years. But the reveal of Cage's first project is expected to be a major draw for Sony at E3, as the electronics giant prepares to parade a catalogue of exclusive games for both Vita and PS3.

HYPE!! Really hope so!

Definately seems like the perfect timing for a new game like this, to help keep Sony going until the new console in likely 2014.

Heavy Rain still remains one of my favourite games from this generation. At times it was the hardest videogame ever, but not due to a spike in difficulty or a skill not learnt, but just due to pure emotion and making difficult decisions.

If they keep on making such stunningly-crafted pieces of interactive art, I'm sold.

Heavy Rain still remains one of my favourite games from this generation. At times it was the hardest videogame ever, but not due to a spike in difficulty or a skill not learnt...

No just due to some of the QTE Events in which you needed to have 7 fingers per hand :p

good news though, Did really enjoy Heavy Rain.

Heavy Rain still remains one of my favourite games from this generation. At times it was the hardest videogame ever, but not due to a spike in difficulty or a skill not learnt, but just due to pure emotion and making difficult decisions.

If they keep on making such stunningly-crafted pieces of interactive art, I'm sold.

Agreed. It was such a unique experience and I even enjoyed going through it various times to see the different outcomes. Fantastic game.

Definitely hope this is the case I loved both Farenheit and Heavy Rain sooooooo much.

I really need to play though Heavy Rain a second time. Played through Farenhiet quite a few times, brilliant game, and Heavy Rain is also fantastic.

Nomad Soul is awesome. Heavy Rain was an example on how to torture people with dire writing.

Nomad Soul is awesome. Heavy Rain was an example on how to torture people with dire writing.

Oh yeah there were some rumours after their last "casting" video that it may be sequel to Nomad Soul.

Sign in to follow this