N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been unlucky with the fixture list so far. Been a bit too gung-ho as well. Should have been more reserved, but I play to win.

What happens if you get relegated? Do I lose money? What happens to DV values? I think I'm just going to enjoy myself this season and see what happens. DVs are great so far. New goalie is already on 10.

I've been unlucky with the fixture list so far. Been a bit too gung-ho as well. Should have been more reserved, but I play to win.

What happens if you get relegated? Do I lose money? What happens to DV values? I think I'm just going to enjoy myself this season and see what happens. DVs are great so far. New goalie is already on 10.

Nothing, you just go down.

If you do go down/have a bad season you'll probably notice your DVs aren't as good. This is because your players average form will be lower than if you are winning lots of matches.

N-Euro Middle League Round Two

*****AC Elites vs Real Peeps****

Elites let their players do the talking in today’s game against Real Peeps. They kept to a comfortable pace and held Peeps back when it mattered. The game started in favour of Elites who had three chances in the first half compared to just one from Real Peeps, with the first goal coming in the 26th minute and scored by Harold Newell of AC Elites. The second half was a lot more closely contested as Real Peeps hit back with 5 attempts on goal but AC Elites still had a further 6 of their own. In the 56th minute, Real Peeps were awarded a freekick which was scored by Derrick Birch. With the scores now 1-1 and Real Peeps knocking back the chances, AC Elites had to somehow strengthen their defence while remaining on the offence. In the 75th minute Lesley Petty was able to score after a corner to put AC Elites back in the lead and all that was left to do was to shut Real Peeps out for the remaining 15 minutes.

Final Score: AC Elites 2-1 Real Peeps

***Seahawks FC vs Winston Gardens FC**

In their last game, a full-strength Seahawks squad just beat Real Peeps 1-0. Seahawks are looking stronger than ever but there was still a chance for Winston Gardens to make something of the game. At least until it started. Winston Gardens played a bruising first half which didn’t do them much good as Seahawks are known for their tough players. After 10 minutes, Terrance Stuart of Gardens was booked for injuring Christiano Aragón who was replaced by Leandro Giraldes. Seahawks were awarded a penalty in the 16th minute after more foul play from which Josué Mendez was able to score. Magnus Ahnfeldt of Winston Gardens was also issued a booking in the 27th minute and in the 41st minute Seahawks struck back hard, heavily injuring Archie Rosebotham.

Seahawks were awarded a freekick in the 50th minute which was taken by Jermias Ríos who made it look easy to score. Just two minutes later, Ríos was injured and substituted for Amoldo Tito. Despite their minor injuries, Seahawks were able to score again in the 66th minute after Josué Mendez caught the keeper off-guard with a long range shot.

Final Score: Seahawks FC 3-0 Winston Gardens FC

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Dragooooo***

Dragooooo thought really hard in this game against the oppressing force of The Sixty-Fourthers, making for a really close and exciting match. A harsh referee meant the match was filled with yellow cards, each team earning four throughout the game but Dragooooo also had the misfortune of having a player red carded. Dragoooo were first to score with a breakaway goal being scored by Leonard Van Brakel. Despite more chances in the first half, The Sixty-Fourthers were unable to equalise before it ended.

The Sixty-Fourthers pushed their advantage in the second half and quickly scored two goals thanks to Dilchad Osman who set up the first goal for Sirwan Baralla in the 51st minute and scored a goal of his own in the 57th. The Sixty-Fourthers were now ahead but Dragooooo weren’t going to stand aside so easily and in the 64th minute Ernesto Iacopino equalised. This time it was Zara Hagolahi’s turn to push The Sixty-Fourthers back into the lead by scoring from a freekick in the 73rd minute and scoring again in the 75th! The Sixty-Fourthers were now leading 4-2 but Dragooooo were still coming in strong. They weren’t getting as many chances but the ones they were getting were a lot more dangerous. In the 81st minute Allan Van N´wenhuyzen scored for Dragooooo to make the score 4-3. Five minutes of injury time were added with Dragooooo still the driving force of the game. In the 93rd minute Daan Wielink was sent off leaving Dragooooo a man down in the midfield, taking with him any hope Dragooooo had of equalising.

Final Score: The Sixty-Fourthers 4-3 Dragooooo

***Rising Phoenix vs Yellow Submarine****

Rising Phoenix took a very early lead after Jean-Jacques Piquet scored in the 3rd minute and Yellow Submarine were on the backfoot ever since. No more chances were made in the first half and Yellow Submarine had to substitute Jon Lilywhite for Alcino Viana early in the second half due to injury. In the 61st minute, Rising Phoenix scored again after a long range shot from Caupolicán Candelas made it past the keeper. Yellow Submarine had a late attempt on goal (their only chance of the game) but were unable to score.

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 2-0 Yellow Submarine

*****Aqui1a All Stars vs Leeds M.O.T****

All Stars dominated the first half of the game with 59% possession and two attempts on goal but were unable to score. A penalty in the 65th minute put Leeds ahead as Viquardinho Berger beat the keeper. Zeke Mölleborg levelled the scores in the 75th minute by scoring for Aqui1a All Stars but despite three further attempts on goal in the second half, All Stars were unable to take the lead.

Final Score: Aqui1a All Stars 1-1 Leeds M.O.T

Most Important Result: Seahawks FC 3-0 Winston Gardens FC, Seahawks keep their top spot while Winston Gardens fall down to 6th. It’s a little early to read much into the results right now but Seahawks and Rising Phoenix may be the teams to watch out for this season as they are yet to concede any goals.

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, both Ellmeister and Aqui1a earned 5 stars for their tactics this round but AC Elites won their game while All Stars only drew.

Best Player: Zara Hagolahi, The Sixty-Fourthers, Hagolahi scored from a freekick late in Sixty-Fourther’s game against Dragooooo and still had the energy and determination to score again two minutes later. Those two goals put The Sixty-Fourthers into the lead from a 2-2 tie, helping them win the match.

N-Euro Middle League Round Three

***Aqui1a All Stars vs The Sixty-Fourthers**

All Stars were all over The Sixty-Fourthers in the first half, creating 7 chances on goal and shutting The Sixty-Fourthers out completely. However, All Stars were unable to score against the former elite league team at all in the first half. In the second half, All Stars carried on their dominance, finally scoring with a freekick by Scott Page in the 47th minute. All Stars scored again in the 64th minute thanks to a goal from Zeke Mölleborg and Scott Page scored again in the 73rd minute to put All Stars 3-0 up, but that’s when their chances ran dry. The Sixty-Fourthers finally started hitting back, getting 6 chances on goal in the remaining 25 minutes. Arazh Sorai scored Sixty-Fourthers first goal in the 76th minute from a freekick and Oliverio Ribeiro scored from the penalty area in the 84th. Five minutes of injury time were added on and this was The Sixty-Fourthers last chance to equalise. Evstathios Panadopolos risked a long range shot in the 94th minute which soared through the keeper’s arms!

Final Score: Aqui1a All Stars 3-3 The Sixty-Fourthers

****Dragooooo vs Rising Phoenix***

Dragooooo’s first home game should give them the confidence they need to take on Rising Phoenix, though the latter are a strong team, worthy of the elite league and will be tough to beat. Dragooooo score first after a header from a cross scored by Allan Van N’wenhuyzen in the 17th minute while Rising Phoenix defender Troy McNiven receives a heavy injury just minutes later and has to be replaced. The first half was nearing an end as Rising Phoenix made a final push for goal which paid off when Stan Kingston was able to score in the 40th minute. Paul Crossley also got a last minute goal just before the first half ended, both goals being set up by Tommy Gibbs. Dragooooo tried hard in the second half, creating more chances on goal than their opponent but were unable to beat the keeper. Rising Phoenix hammered in the final nail in the 90th minute with a goal from Stan Kingston.

Final Score: Dragooooo 1-3 Rising Phoenix

****Winston Gardens FC vs Real Peeps****

Winston Gardens were noticeably subdued today, perhaps cautious after their bruising game against Seahawks last round backfired on them immensely. Real Peeps took advantage of their passive play with an offensive away stance which thankfully paid off. Redmond Phelan scored the first goal for Real Peeps in the 31st minute with Dominic Gilli following him up in the 37th minute with another goal. With Real Peeps 2 goals ahead at half time after making 5 chances against just one from Winston Gardens, the game seemed to have already been decided. Real Peeps scored again in the 68th minute, the goal being scored by Bryan Tynan. Only one other attempt on goal was made in the second half which also came from Real Peeps but the ball was metres wide. Real Peeps’ offensive play earnt them 4 bookings over the course of the game but they emerge victorious.

Final Score: Winston Gardens FC 0-3 Real Peeps

****Leeds M.O.T vs Seahawks FC****

Seahawks continue their winning streak after an early scare put Leeds M.O.T in the lead after just three minutes. Viquardinho Berger scored from an early penalty but Amoldo Tito was able to equalise for Seahawks before the first half ended. Leeds had been slightly more offensive in the first half, managing one extra chance on goal than Seahawks but Seahawks pushed back hard in the second half, scoring a further two goals from just three chances. Cappi Lucci scored the first goal of the second half for Seahawks in the 67th minute and not content with just a one goal lead, Lucci scored again in the 83rd minute!

Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 1-3 Seahawks FC

****AC Elites vs Yellow Submarine****

Yellow Submarine walked all over their opponents today in a particularly harrowing defeat for AC Elites. The first half was fairly uneventful though AC Elites managed a chance on goal which was easily saved. The real game started in the second half, Elites managed another chance on goal but Yellow Submarine made 5 and scored from 4 of them! The first goal came in the 62nd minute, scored by Alcino Viana and a second was scored in the 80th minute by Deano Irvine. Alcino Viana set up two goals late in the game, the first was scored by Richardo Falcao in the 88th minute and the second by fan-favourite, Irving Beasley in the final minute of the game.

Final Score: AC Elites 0-4 Yellow Submarine

Most Important Result: AC Elites 0-4 Yellow Submarine, Yellow Submarine climb 4 places thanks to their victory today, now sitting in 4th place. Typically, two of the promotion spots are held by former elite leaguers, The Sixty-Fourthers and Rising Phoenix but still in the top spot are Seahawks FC. Could this be their season of glory? The team has never been in the elite league but this has been a most promising start to the season.

Manager of the Round: Zell, Yellow Submarine, Seahawks get a special mention here as they had an impressive win away against Leeds but Yellow Submarine bested an experienced manager away from home, without conceding a goal and all in their second season ever.

Best Player: Alcino Viana, Yellow Submarine, again, Cappi Lucci of Seahawks gets a special mention but Alcino Viana scored the first goal for Yellow Submarine and set up the last two, having a hand (or rather a foot) in three of the four goals scored.

Hey guys sorry been away for last couple of days.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Eights: 2

Tales is 2 for 2 so far but I will make the next one as I think he has forgotten.

Crisfield Seahawks vs Bayer Neverlusen the result and possession ratio please! :D

Yeah you won, Tales :p but Haden picked the new spotlight as you took too long :o

Yeah I wasn't saying you were, just explaining Haden's own reasonings.

And I'm an idiot :p didn't realise that was round 2.

And the winner is probably Lucas3963 (Leeds?) who had 0-2 45/55

Next closest was myself who had 1-1 45/55

Actual result was 0-1 57-43 (59-41)

Not really any time for a spotlight for tomorrow's games now though.

Danlovestreestoomuch spanked me today. I'm not too aggrieved, I'm playing a lot of youth since my change report wasn't good enough for my standards.

I've got a couple of good 20-6 forwards that I think could be helping me later down the line so I'll gladly take a few losses for now. The only problem with this is trying to keep my form up!

Another thrilling game, this time 4-3 in my favour. I'm concerned that I've let in many goals, again. Some of my defence are young, so they will be there for a long time. But, I'm contemplating bringing a new defender in, just to toughen it up. It would affect my youngsters though, as I feel I've got the squad balance right. Hmm.

Another thrilling game, this time 4-3 in my favour. I'm concerned that I've let in many goals, again. Some of my defence are young, so they will be there for a long time. But, I'm contemplating bringing a new defender in, just to toughen it up. It would affect my youngsters though, as I feel I've got the squad balance right. Hmm.

I love your dedication and thought process which goes into Xpert11!

Gave it a good go, but I just can't seem to beat Dragooooo. The ref was S2 H2 so I played bruise and cheats, but I still gave away loads of free kicks and a pen.

It's looking very tight at the bottom of the Middle League!

I love your dedication and thought process which goes into Xpert11!

Cheers. :D

Xpert11/Football is serious business. If I'm going to do anything, it has to be done well. :heh:

I'm constantly looking at the transfer market, umming and ahhing over players. I would love to be a football manager. :D

Sorry just been finishing my PGCE and have been uber busy but I am back!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Eights: 2

Leeds: 1

An intriguing match in the middle league is the next spotlight. Yellow Submarine vs All Stars

What will the result be and how many chances will be made by both teams?

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

A low scoring Alliance table as no alliance pulling away yet. Rowan and Leeds find another partner and you might shoot up the tabel!

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 20

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 20

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 17

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT: 12

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 12

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdhcWuZwq2Mkn_ffC8T5PgV0vvA4JtZhbXLg_37AS_cglc_hyaPA

Still waiting for DuDs four picks, Co-op, Dragooooo and Jimbob.

Reports: DuD (three), Peeps 4

Alliances: Rowan 3, DuD,

Cup: Nikos 9

Winners: Rowan 6, Co-op, Dragooooo

Reporters: Jimbob, Peeps 8

Recruiter: MilaGi 2

Pick 1-13: DuD pick four numbers, Peeps pick two, Rowan pick two,