N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool middle league was close. Hard luck on getting promoted Peeps :p Jk but it'll mess up your youth, hard to tell if relegation is a good thing! Will be good to have more competitive matches though :) (I did see your message Haden but I don't like to sign up until I see I have a spot, 19 would be awwwkwarddd)

Oh cool middle league was close. Hard luck on getting promoted Peeps :p Jk but it'll mess up your youth, hard to tell if relegation is a good thing! Will be good to have more competitive matches though :) (I did see your message Haden but I don't like to sign up until I see I have a spot, 19 would be awwwkwarddd)

If we get it to 20 we could have 1st round: 8 teams down to 4 add 12 byes = 16 for next round.

The two top teams from roulette would be gaurenteed a bye.

Nikos is Seahawks going to make things easier for us by getting involved? :P

Great win to end the season.

What is making me lol is that I have the same number of points, wins, draws, losses as Real Peeps, who took third place, whilst I take fourth. 6 more goals, and I would've been promoted. Talk about close! Would've been pretty funny if that had happened, considering I've been so worried about being relegated.

Great season. Buying that midfielder in midseason basically kept me up. My midfield as a result have been playing miles better, particularly Daan Wielink who received the most points, scored the most goals and was joint second in contributing the most assists (in a three-way tie with another one of my players). Unbeaten in 7 games.

I threw away my last game in favour of dv though :p

I threw away my last game in favour of dv though :p

I played a vastly weakened side, in favour of DV, like you. Difference is, Dragooooo always find a way to win. ;) Probably the first time I've played 4-3-3 all season, but I let my DVs dictate team selection.

But, Dragooooo welcomes your excuses. Keep the Elite League nice and warm for us. ;)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I played 3-4-3 myself, same as you I haven't used it all season (and rarely do!). I did think I'd still get the result though, or at least a goal... I somehow managed to get five stars for my tactics anyway lol. Seahawks have always been a hard team for me to beat.

Bulk reports coming soon, sorry for not keeping them up week to week but at least I get them done eventually :p been so busy lately that I have 5 rounds worth stacked up!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

The table to determine the two lucky teams that will earn an automatic pass from the first round of the cup has been updated! Some huge changes afoot but it is still Coloccini who are at the top now by a huge 7 points!

Coloccini FC 22

Dragooooo 15

Winston Gardens FC 15

Mcoys Sons 12

Intergalactico Stars 10

Rising Phoenix 10

Real Peeps 10

Aqui1a All Stars 9

Hadens Rangers 8

Fedex United 8

Recall United 7

Silverdale Hotpot 6

Battlestar Odwinica 6

Yellow Submarine 6

Madpool 6

Emo Blades 5

Eights United 5

Andys Allstars 4

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 4

AC Elites 4

The Sixty-Fourthers 4

Cubic County 4

Crisfield Seahawks 3

DuDs Baggies 3

Bubbles FC 2

Seahawks FC 2

Bayer Neverlusen 1

Happenstance FC 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Leeds M.O.T -1

Task 9: This is the end: In a sentence by Tuesday evening, sum up your season in one sentence in a game comment in your final game. Show that you can talk the talk as well as walk the walk: 10 points for the best comment, 9 for 2nd best and so on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Well done to Eights for winning the last spotlight and being the overall winner, you will have an automatic VIP pick.

Next season I will try and be quicker with turnaround for Spotlight. It was more of a test this season glad quite a few of you took part :)

Eights: 6

Peeps: 3

Leeds: 1

Ell: 1

MadDog: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Rangers, Baggies and RP hold a lead that will not change well done to them DuD and Rising will enter the VIP draw! Riders and Madpools gang battle it out for 2nd in the final games!

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 24

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 19

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 19

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 15

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:12

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVpeFXxwmE51TwvAc71GC2QuQKDMhmVCckAjlIUt9-uV7eSwxNrw

Cup Sign Ups:

Dragoooooo

Nikos

Peeps

MilaGi

Haden

Chris

Lucas

Zell

Recall

Fedex

Co-op

All Stars

Ell

Rowan

Aq All Stars

dr4hkon

Winston

Dud

If you know people that don't come to the forum and you are there point of contact, like Andy All Stars, Comare Co-op, Seahawks could you let them know? :)

Will update as more people sign up I take it we are lucky to again have Jimbob as our offical cup host!

FA-Cup-draw-007.jpg&sa=X&ei=VgEXUJyNK-mo0QWTy4CgDA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEhN7jj3qZUxJ4TWIaYuYdLpYlYbg

Cup Draw hosted by Jimbob will be at Wednesday 9pm!

Chat link: http://www.n-europe.com/chat

Stream link:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/n-europe

MadDog you up for spreadsheeting and you taking part?

Please join us for the steam and chat links will be forthcoming.

I will enact roulette table top two winners only if we get over 16 people, we are at 16 atm :)

Byes

Coloccini FC

Intergalactico Star

Dragoooooo

Peeps

Haden

Chris

Lucas

Zell

Recall

Fedex

Co-op

All Stars

Ell

Rowan

Aq All Stars

dr4hkon

Winston

Dud

Bubbles

Seahawks

If we get it to 20 we could have 1st round: 8 teams down to 4 add 12 byes = 16 for next round.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fourteen

****AC Elites vs Dragooooo****

Elites face Dragooooo once again this round but this time they have the advantage of being at home against their former lower league rivals. The first half was closely contested with both teams managing two attempts on goal but Dragooooo’s Daan Wielink was the only one to score with a free kick in the 33rd minute. The second half was going much the same way with both teams making another two attempts on goal but as the end of the match drew closer, Dragooooo’s men started to crumble under the pressure. In the 80th minute, Danilo Chevantón received a booking for dangerous play but just two minutes later he was at it again resulting in Jeff Hassell of AC Elites being taken off the pitch with injuries while Chevantón received a red card. Now playing against just 10 men, AC Elites took full advantage to get another attempt on goal and were able to score in the nick of time as Dermott Bendle puts one away in the 92nd minute!

Final score: AC Elites 1-1 Dragooooo

*****Aqui1a All Stars vs Yellow Submarine****

After being dealt a heavy injury in the early minutes of the game which saw Shelton Bissett being replaced by Maxim Pirsa, All Stars were able to come back with an offensive first half. Unfortunately despite 2 chances, they were unable to score. In the second half of the game Yellow Submarine had to deal with a couple of injuries themselves but despite the roster shake-up, All Stars still couldn’t gain any advantages.

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 0-0 Yellow Submarine

****Winston Gardens FC vs Leeds M.O.T****

Winston Gardens were on top form today after their 4-2 victory over The Sixty-Fourthers last round and they easily kept ahead of Leeds. Magnus Ahnfeldt scored for Winston Gardens in the 38th minute to put them into the lead but it could easily have been more than 1-0 at half time as Winston Gardens had 6 chances on goal to just one from Leeds. After a few substitutions, the teams settled in to the second half and in the 66th minute, Marvin Townshend scored for Leeds to level the scores. Winston Gardens were still the more offensive team and were still getting plenty of chances so it was no surprise when Art Wilkins managed to score them the winning goal in the 87th minute.

Final score: Winston Gardens FC 2-1 Leeds M.O.T

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Real Peeps****

The first half of the game was fairly uneventful save for some drama in the 15th minute which saw Lester Craven booked for injuring Salim Razzazi of The Sixty-Fourthers. A free kick was given but the opportunity to score was missed. The second half was almost a repeat of the first as Redmond Phelan of Real Peeps was booked for injuring Fike Sarsari and the resulting free kick was again missed. The Sixty-Fourthers managed another chance on goal near the end of the game but it was saved by the keeper.

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 0-0 Real Peeps

***Rising Phoenix vs Seahawks FC****

Seahawks have not been having the best of luck lately with four draws and two losses in their last six games and this round they’re away to the leaders, Rising Phoenix. As expected, Rising Phoenix were the stronger team in the first half, gaining 5 chances on goal to 2. Kaj Eklind was first to score in the 21st minute with a follow up goal in the 31st minute putting Rising Phoenix 2-0 up by the end of the first half. Seahawks managed to get a few chances in but never had room to take a serious shot, while Rising Phoenix were being pulled along by Kaj Eklind who once again scored in the 79th minute.

Final score: Rising Phoenix 3-0 Seahawks FC

Most Important Result: Rising Phoenix 3-0 Seahawks FC, with this loss, Seahawks fall into 4th place and Real Peeps steal their spot in 3rd after gaining 1 point in their game against The Sixty-Fourthers. No changes anywhere else in the table.

Manager of the Round: Dan-Likes-Trees, Winston Gardens FC, Aqui1a took the manager position in the Xpert Eleven Team with his 5-star rating but as his game was a 0-0 draw the award falls to Winston Gardens who got a 4-star rating but won 2-1 against Leeds.

Best Player: Kaj Eklind, Rising Phoenix, Eklind scored all three goals against Seahawks this round.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fifteen

****AC Elites vs Winston Gardens FC

Winston Gardens stormed the first half of the game with three chances to none but Elites managed to keep them from scoring for at least the first 45 minutes and in the second half of the game came tearing back with two chances of their own before Winston Gardens knew what was happening. In the 80th minute Elites were awarded a free kick from which Scottie Pratchett was able to score leaving Winston Gardens a goal down with 20 minutes to go. With only four minutes of injury time being added, Gardens had to work hard but in the 93rd minute Criss Ross made a last-ditch effort on goal with a long range shot and managed to score!

Final score: AC Elites 1-1 Winston Gardens FC

*****Aqui1a All Stars vs Rising Phoenix****

Rising Phoenix looked ready to stomp all over All Stars after Kaj Eklind scored the first goal in the 19th minute but All Stars turned it around quickly, limiting Rising Phoenix to just that one chance in the first half while they had 6. In the 27th minute, Cody Freeman scored for All Stars and the first half ended 1-1. Antonio Rivas started things off in the second half after scoring in the 57th minute but two minutes later, Jean-Jacques Piquet scored for Rising Phoenix to level the scores once again. Determined to get ahead, All Stars picked up the pace to create five chances overall in the second half while Rising Phoenix were restricted to just two. In the 88th minute, Antonio Rivas pushed All Stars into the lead and a free kick in the 91st minute saw Scott Page score another goal for All Stars to seal their victory.

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 4-2 Rising Phoenix

***Seahawks FC vs The Sixty-Fourthers***

These two teams seem to be at opposite ends of the scales with Seahawks having a strong start and starting to decline while The Sixty-Fourthers had an abysmal start and are now starting to get results. Seahawks were first to score with a goal from Cappi Lucci in the 19th minute but The Sixty-Fourthers equalised in the 35th minute with a goal from Sarkew Bakir. An early penalty in the second half put The Sixty-Fourthers into the lead after Sirwan Baralla beat the keeper which seemed to instil confidence into the team as the managed to make 5 attempts on goal in the second half. In the 91st minute Evstathios Panadopolos scored another goal for The Sixty-Fourthers, putting any hopes of a last-minute equaliser for Seahawks to rest.

Final score: Seahawks FC 1-3 The Sixty-Fourthers

***Leeds M.O.T vs Real Peeps****

Real Peeps were awarded a free kick in the early minutes of the game which was taken by Ernst Heinzmann who sent the ball along to Marc Terrie who was able to score! Real Peeps’ lead was shortlived however, as Marvin Townshend scored for Leeds in the 19th minute. Real Peeps had a couple more attempts on goal in the first half but were unable to score. Leeds had one chance in each half of the game but couldn’t get a goal in the second half while Real Peeps could only manage one more attempt on goal in the second half. Thurston McAuley led the charge and crossed to Cletus Blessed who managed to head the ball into the goal! A couple of minutes later, McAuley was injured and had to be subbed but his efforts brought a victory to Real Peeps.

Final score: Leeds M.O.T 1-2 Real Peeps

*****Yellow Submarine vs Dragooooo*****

Yellow Submarine have been in the relegation zone for the majority of the season but the scores have been close enough for them to pull out at any moment if they can just get a win or two. This round they face Dragooooo who came up with them from the lower league. The game started off in Dragooooo’s favour with Thijs Feskens scoring in the 19th minute which was soon followed by Ernesto Iacopino in the 30th minute. Submarine really needed to pull out something special for the second half of the game but before they could, Ernesto Iacopino scored again just three minutes into the second half! In the 51st minute, Irving Beesley scored for Yellow Submarine but Dragooooo were showing no signs of slowing down. Dragooooo kept up their offensive play, preventing Yellow Submarine from creating more than two chances in the whole game. In the 93rd minute Daan Wielink got in on the action and scored a fourth goal for Dragooooo just for good measure.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 1-4 Dragooooo

Most Important Result: Yellow Submarine 1-4 Dragooooo, with this result, Yellow Submarine’s fate seems to be sealed as they drop into last place while Dragooooo move into 4th. Seahawks drop further down the table into 5th place and The Sixty-Fourthers move up into 6th. Leeds also see a drop as they fall to 7th.

Manager of the Round: Aqui1a, Aqui1a All Stars, Zell, Flink and Aqui1a all managed 5-star ratings in their games today but All Stars had arguably the best result as they took down the league leaders, although Dragooooo’s 4-1 away victory is also impressive.

Best Player: Daan Wielink, Dragooooo, Wielink set up the first two goals of the game and still had enough stamina after 90 minutes to score a goal in the 93rd minute!

N-Euro Middle League Round Sixteen

****Real Peeps vs Winston Gardens FC*****

Winston Gardens took the lead in the first half, getting the only goal of the first 45 minutes as Art Wilkins takes a shot in the penalty area and scores in the 22nd minute. Gardens were definitely the more offensive team with five chances in the first half and four in the second. In the 48th minute Winston Gardens increased their lead with a goal from Cris Ross but just four minutes later, Thurston McAuley hit back for Real Peeps scoring their first goal of the game. In the 71st minute Bryan Tynan managed to level the scores after scoring with a header from a cross and shortly after, Real Peeps actually took the lead thanks to another goal from Bryan Tynan in the 79th minute. Having been ahead for most of the game, Winston Gardens weren’t about to let it all slip away so easily and Criss Ross made sure to equalise in the 81st minute.

Final score: Real Peeps 3-3 Winston Gardens FC

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Aqui1a All Stars****

All Stars and Sixty-Fourthers are both susceptible to relegation with All Stars currently in 8th and Sixty-Fourthers in 6th so both teams have everything to play for today! All Stars had a promising start after scoring two quick goals in the 8th and 11th minutes, both scored by Cameron Fogden but towards the end of the first half, The Sixty-Fourthers were able to catch up slightly thanks to a goal from Evstathios Panadopolos in the 37th minute. After nearly 30 minutes of the two teams locking heads in the midfield, Evstathios Panadopolos was finally able to break through again in the 72nd minute to make it 2-2 and it looked like the game would end in a draw. Thankfully for All Stars, Antonio Rivas wasn’t ready to give up and in the 93rd minute managed to catch the keeper off guard with a long range shot to win the game!

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 2-3 Aqui1a All Stars

***Rising Phoenix vs Dragooooo***

Rising Phoenix took a quick lead in the 5th minute with a goal from Caupolicán Candelas but Dragooooo were keeping up the pace and scored a goal of their own in the 13th minute with a header from Bendecito Guevara beating the keeper. Drama struck Dragooooo in the second half as Milan Zoetebier seemed to forget which end he should be aiming for and scored an own goal to put Rising Phoenix ahead and things started to look hopeless once Kaj Eklind scored again for Rising Phoenix in the 60th minute. Fortunately for Dragooooo, Daan Wielink was thirsty to prove himself and scored twice in the 68th and 70th minutes!

Final score: Rising Phoenix 3-3 Dragooooo

*****Yellow Submarine vs AC Elites*****

Elites and Submarine have both been bottom of the table for the last few rounds but Elites managed to pick themselves up from 10th last round and will be playing extra hard to ensure they don’t fall straight back down again. The first half went by with no chances being made as both teams were going all out to make sure not to lose any ground but in the second half, AC Elites seemed to gain the upper hand. Their first attempt on goal was easily dealt with but in the 78th minute Elites were awarded a free kick which allowed Percival Gilchrist to set up Dermott Bendle who scored the first goal of the game. Elites were still keeping better possession towards the end of the game and in the 90th minute Evert-Jan Strijbosch sealed their victory by scoring with a header from a cross.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 0-2 AC Elites

**Seahawks FC vs Leeds M.O.T**

Seahawks really need to pull out all the stops in this game to save themselves from dropping further down in the table and their home advantage should help see them through against Leeds. Leeds were the stronger team of the first half with three chances against none and more possession and with Jonny Howson scoring in the 17th minute, it looked like Leeds would be taking the victory today. Leeds took even more possession in the second half, mostly keeping to their own half but in the 67th minute they took a charge on goal which was harshly cut down, leading to Mortimer Marshall taking a penalty for Leeds. He scores! Seahawks still had 30 minutes of play time to build a comeback but their lacklustre players were unable to create a single chance all game.

Final score: Seahawks FC 0-2 Leeds M.O.T

Most Important Result: Seahawks 0-2 Leeds M.O.T, this result has Leeds jumping into 4th while Seahawks take their place way down in 7th. Seahawks have really taken a fall lately and it was only 3 rounds ago that they were 3rd!

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, both Zell and Ellmeister received 5-star ratings for their tactics in their game against each other but Elites came out on top and Ellmeister takes the award for his away victory.

Best Player: Daan Wielink, Dragooooo, with 25 minutes left to play and Dragooooo 2 goals behind, Dragooooo looked like they would surely lose but Daan Wielink managed to score two late goals within two minutes of each other to see Dragooooo tie their game against the leaders!

N-Euro Middle League Round Seventeen

****Yellow Submarine vs Rising Phoenix****

Rising Phoenix haven’t been doing too well lately but that’s possibly down to them playing younger sides as they’ve already assured promotion for themselves at least. However, with Winston Gardens hot on their tale, they are still able to lose first place if they don’t start winning games. Jean-Jacques Piquet put Rising Phoenix ahead with a goal in the 12th minute while Yellow Submarine were unable to get a single chance on goal in the first half. Submarine really went for it in the second half with three attempts on goal but Rising Phoenix were set on keeping their lead and had four attempts on goal in the second half. In the 51st minute Francois Auffret scored the second goal for Rising Phoenix and despite the numerous chances from each side, no further goals were scored.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 0-2 Rising Phoenix

***Dragooooo vs The Sixty-Fourthers*

It was a slow start but Dragooooo managed to create a decent lead for themselves late in the first half with two goals being scored. The first goal was scored by Daan Wielink in the 33rd minute and Thijs Feskens followed it up with another in the 43rd minute. Eager to keep the pressure on, Bendecito Guevara scored a goal in the 46th minute and with Oscar Loeben scoring a fourth goal for Dragooooo in the 53rd minute, it was clear that The Sixty-Fourthers weren’t going to make a comeback.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-0 The Sixty-Fourthers

**Leeds M.O.T vs Aqui1a All Stars*****

All Stars take an early lead this game with a goal from Cameron Fogden in the 18th minute. All Stars almost scored again later in the first half but the shot was saved by Leeds’ keeper. In the 51st minute, All Stars took away their own lead with an own goal by Cameron Fogden and they’ll be kicking themselves as that was the last goal of the game!

Final score: Leeds M.O.T 1-1 Aqui1a All Stars

*****Real Peeps vs AC Elites*****

Real Peeps were much more dominant in the first half, creating five chances against one from AC Elites and in the 33rd minute their hard work paid off as Don Martland scores from a shot in the penalty area. AC Elites were much more formidable in the second half, creating three chances against two from Real Peeps but in the 79th minute it was Real Peeps who scored again with a goal being scored from a free kick taken by Derrick Birch.

Final score: Real Peeps 2-0 AC Elites

****Winston Gardens FC vs Seahawks FC***

Winston Gardens were attacking hard in the first half with six chances being made against one but Seahawks’ defence was iron-clad and no goals were scored. In the second half, Winston Gardens were finally able to break through as they overwhelmed Seahawks with a further eight chances! In the 63rd minute Magnus Ahnfeldt got the first goal of the game for Winston Gardens but Leandro Giraldes quickly retaliated and scored in the 67th minute for Seahawks. Winston Gardens kept the attempts flying through but Seahawks’ keeper Josele Barbará was keeping them all out! In the 81st minute Winston Gardens had a perfect chance as Archie Rosebotham took a penalty but somehow he managed to miss the goal completely!

Final score: Winston Gardens FC 1-1 Seahawks FC

Most Important Result: Dragooooo 4-0 The Sixty-Fourthers, Dragooooo climb up to 4th place from 6th after their victory over The Sixty-Fourthers today, knocking Leeds down to 7th, back where they were just two rounds ago! The points are all close with half the middle league in with a chance of promotion and the other half with a chance of relegation!

Manager of the Round: The Peeps, Real Peeps, three managers had 5-star ratings today but Real Peeps had the best result of all of them and take the award as well as pretty much securing promotion for themselves.

Best Player: Benedicito Guevara, Dragooooo, Guevara set up the first two goals of the game and scored the third, creating a mighty lead for Dragooooo in the first half of their game against The Sixty-Fourthers.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eighteen

*****Real Peeps vs Seahawks FC****

Seahawks are now dangerously close to relegation but a win will make certain they stay up, but can a team without a win for 10 rounds beat a team that hasn’t lost in 7? Well after the first half the answer seemed to be a yes as Seahawks managed two early goals, the first scored by Cappi Lucci in the 7th minute and the second being scored by Luciano Aranha in the 25th. Real Peeps matched Seahawks chance for chance in this match but like Winston Gardens last round, they were finding it very difficult to score.

Final score: Real Peeps 0-2 Seahawks FC

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Yellow Submarine****

Submarine are already certain of being relegated so they’re just playing for pride now but The Sixty-Fourthers have an outside chance of escaping relegation and have to give it their all! Both teams seemed to be countering each other too well in the first half with The Sixty-Fourthers getting the only chance but failing to score. In the second half, The Sixty-Fourthers managed two more attempts on goal but Yellow Submarine denied them each time to seal their fate and The Sixty-Fourthers down with the Submarine.

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 0-0 Yellow Submarine

****Rising Phoenix vs AC Elites****

Rising Phoenix have already assured themselves of not just promotion, but the Middle League title while AC Elites have the slimmest of chances to escape relegation – Seahawks are ahead of them by three points and three goals. Despite the apparent hopelessness, AC Elites set out to win today. Rising Phoenix were first to score in the 4th minute with a goal from Paul Crossley but it wasn’t long before Percival Gilchrist hit back with a goal for AC Elites to level the scores. Unfortunately Rising Phoenix retaliated even faster with a goal from Jean-Jacques Piquet putting them back in the lead. In the second half of the game, after an enthralling and unrepeatable team talk from Ellmeister, AC Elites took charge of the game and created 5 chances for themselves. In the 61st minute, Shoryu Faketura scored to put AC Elites level with Phoenix and in the 91st minute Eloy Manel scored a last minute wonder goal to win them the game! Unfortunately with Seahawks winning their game, Elites are still going to go down, but at least they go down kicking and screaming!

Final score: Rising Phoenix 2-3 AC Elites

****Dragooooo vs Leeds M.O.T**

Dragooooo had the potential to catch up to Real Peeps on points but with a goal difference of 11, it was unlikely they’d overtake the third place team. Still, that didn’t stop them from trying and Dragooooo led an offensive game against Leeds who had no chance of being promoted but at least couldn’t be relegated. Dragooooo scored first in the 14th minute with a free kick scored by Daan Wielink but Edson Salomone equalised quickly for Leeds in the 21st minute. Keeping up the action, Bendecito Guevara put Dragooooo ahead again with a goal in the 23rd minute but before the first half was over, Leeds had levelled the scores again with a goal in the 37th minute scored by Viquardinho Berger. Daan Wielink took a free kick for Dragooooo again in the first minute of the second half to put Dragooooo ahead again by one goal and their victory was sealed in the 69th minute with a shot in the penalty area from Bendecito Guevara.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-2 Leeds M.O.T

****Aqui1a All Stars vs Winston Gardens FC****

All Stars were safe from promotion and relegation at this point and Winston Gardens had already secured promotion so both teams were playing for pride this round and it seemed like All Stars had more to prove! All Stars took a quick lead in the 4th minute with a goal from Antonio Rivas, followed up by two more goals in the 12th and 16th minutes, scored by Antonio Rivas again! Winston Gardens managed to get a look in in the 30th minute with a goal from Iwao Akera but All Stars were leaning down on them again soon enough and in the 37th minute, Cameron Fogden scored another goal for All Stars. A free kick in the 46th minute saw All Stars increase their lead further as Zeke Mölleborg scores, making it look easy. All Stars were already four goals up but in the 85th minute Sebastiano Gris scored from their 11th chance of the game to make it 6-1!

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 6-1 Winston Gardens

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 0-2 Seahawks FC, The Sixty-Fourthers and AC Elites were both counting on Seahawks to lose their game to give them a chance to stay up but Seahawks hit back hard after a heavy string of losses to save themselves from relegation.

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, Ellmeister makes the decision easy this week, only earning four stars but defeating the league leaders in a final desperate stand to escape relegation. Unfortunately it was not to be, but they go down in style!

Best Player: Antonio Rivas, Aqui1a All Stars, it was a tough choice between him and Cameron Fogden (also of All Stars) as they both played extremely well. Fogden set up three goals and scored one for himself but Antonio Rivas scored the first three goals of the game, putting All Stars 3-0 up in 16 minutes!

s23Table.png

s23diagram.png

(Unpictured – Yellow Submarine, 10th; AC Elites 8th)

Edited by The Peeps

N-Euro Middle League Round Fourteen

****AC Elites vs Dragooooo****

Elites face Dragooooo once again this round but this time they have the advantage of being at home against their former lower league rivals. The first half was closely contested with both teams managing two attempts on goal but Dragooooo’s Daan Wielink was the only one to score with a free kick in the 33rd minute. The second half was going much the same way with both teams making another two attempts on goal but as the end of the match drew closer, Dragooooo’s men started to crumble under the pressure. In the 80th minute, Danilo Chevantón received a booking for dangerous play but just two minutes later he was at it again resulting in Jeff Hassell of AC Elites being taken off the pitch with injuries while Chevantón received a red card. Now playing against just 10 men, AC Elites took full advantage to get another attempt on goal and were able to score in the nick of time as Dermott Bendle puts one away in the 92nd minute!

Final score: AC Elites 1-1 Dragooooo

*****Aqui1a All Stars vs Yellow Submarine****

After being dealt a heavy injury in the early minutes of the game which saw Shelton Bissett being replaced by Maxim Pirsa, All Stars were able to come back with an offensive first half. Unfortunately despite 2 chances, they were unable to score. In the second half of the game Yellow Submarine had to deal with a couple of injuries themselves but despite the roster shake-up, All Stars still couldn’t gain any advantages.

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 0-0 Yellow Submarine

****Winston Gardens FC vs Leeds M.O.T****

Winston Gardens were on top form today after their 4-2 victory over The Sixty-Fourthers last round and they easily kept ahead of Leeds. Magnus Ahnfeldt scored for Winston Gardens in the 38th minute to put them into the lead but it could easily have been more than 1-0 at half time as Winston Gardens had 6 chances on goal to just one from Leeds. After a few substitutions, the teams settled in to the second half and in the 66th minute, Marvin Townshend scored for Leeds to level the scores. Winston Gardens were still the more offensive team and were still getting plenty of chances so it was no surprise when Art Wilkins managed to score them the winning goal in the 87th minute.

Final score: Winston Gardens FC 2-1 Leeds M.O.T

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Real Peeps****

The first half of the game was fairly uneventful save for some drama in the 15th minute which saw Lester Craven booked for injuring Salim Razzazi of The Sixty-Fourthers. A free kick was given but the opportunity to score was missed. The second half was almost a repeat of the first as Redmond Phelan of Real Peeps was booked for injuring Fike Sarsari and the resulting free kick was again missed. The Sixty-Fourthers managed another chance on goal near the end of the game but it was saved by the keeper.

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 0-0 Real Peeps

***Rising Phoenix vs Seahawks FC****

Seahawks have not been having the best of luck lately with four draws and two losses in their last six games and this round they’re away to the leaders, Rising Phoenix. As expected, Rising Phoenix were the stronger team in the first half, gaining 5 chances on goal to 2. Kaj Eklind was first to score in the 21st minute with a follow up goal in the 31st minute putting Rising Phoenix 2-0 up by the end of the first half. Seahawks managed to get a few chances in but never had room to take a serious shot, while Rising Phoenix were being pulled along by Kaj Eklind who once again scored in the 79th minute.

Final score: Rising Phoenix 3-0 Seahawks FC

Most Important Result: Rising Phoenix 3-0 Seahawks FC, with this loss, Seahawks fall into 4th place and Real Peeps steal their spot in 3rd after gaining 1 point in their game against The Sixty-Fourthers. No changes anywhere else in the table.

Manager of the Round: Dan-Likes-Trees, Winston Gardens FC, Aqui1a took the manager position in the Xpert Eleven Team with his 5-star rating but as his game was a 0-0 draw the award falls to Winston Gardens who got a 4-star rating but won 2-1 against Leeds.

Best Player: Kaj Eklind, Rising Phoenix, Eklind scored all three goals against Seahawks this round.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fifteen

****AC Elites vs Winston Gardens FC

Winston Gardens stormed the first half of the game with three chances to none but Elites managed to keep them from scoring for at least the first 45 minutes and in the second half of the game came tearing back with two chances of their own before Winston Gardens knew what was happening. In the 80th minute Elites were awarded a free kick from which Scottie Pratchett was able to score leaving Winston Gardens a goal down with 20 minutes to go. With only four minutes of injury time being added, Gardens had to work hard but in the 93rd minute Criss Ross made a last-ditch effort on goal with a long range shot and managed to score!

Final score: AC Elites 1-1 Winston Gardens FC

*****Aqui1a All Stars vs Rising Phoenix****

Rising Phoenix looked ready to stomp all over All Stars after Kaj Eklind scored the first goal in the 19th minute but All Stars turned it around quickly, limiting Rising Phoenix to just that one chance in the first half while they had 6. In the 27th minute, Cody Freeman scored for All Stars and the first half ended 1-1. Antonio Rivas started things off in the second half after scoring in the 57th minute but two minutes later, Jean-Jacques Piquet scored for Rising Phoenix to level the scores once again. Determined to get ahead, All Stars picked up the pace to create five chances overall in the second half while Rising Phoenix were restricted to just two. In the 88th minute, Antonio Rivas pushed All Stars into the lead and a free kick in the 91st minute saw Scott Page score another goal for All Stars to seal their victory.

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 4-2 Rising Phoenix

***Seahawks FC vs The Sixty-Fourthers***

These two teams seem to be at opposite ends of the scales with Seahawks having a strong start and starting to decline while The Sixty-Fourthers had an abysmal start and are now starting to get results. Seahawks were first to score with a goal from Cappi Lucci in the 19th minute but The Sixty-Fourthers equalised in the 35th minute with a goal from Sarkew Bakir. An early penalty in the second half put The Sixty-Fourthers into the lead after Sirwan Baralla beat the keeper which seemed to instil confidence into the team as the managed to make 5 attempts on goal in the second half. In the 91st minute Evstathios Panadopolos scored another goal for The Sixty-Fourthers, putting any hopes of a last-minute equaliser for Seahawks to rest.

Final score: Seahawks FC 1-3 The Sixty-Fourthers

***Leeds M.O.T vs Real Peeps****

Real Peeps were awarded a free kick in the early minutes of the game which was taken by Ernst Heinzmann who sent the ball along to Marc Terrie who was able to score! Real Peeps’ lead was shortlived however, as Marvin Townshend scored for Leeds in the 19th minute. Real Peeps had a couple more attempts on goal in the first half but were unable to score. Leeds had one chance in each half of the game but couldn’t get a goal in the second half while Real Peeps could only manage one more attempt on goal in the second half. Thurston McAuley led the charge and crossed to Cletus Blessed who managed to head the ball into the goal! A couple of minutes later, McAuley was injured and had to be subbed but his efforts brought a victory to Real Peeps.

Final score: Leeds M.O.T 1-2 Real Peeps

*****Yellow Submarine vs Dragooooo*****

Yellow Submarine have been in the relegation zone for the majority of the season but the scores have been close enough for them to pull out at any moment if they can just get a win or two. This round they face Dragooooo who came up with them from the lower league. The game started off in Dragooooo’s favour with Thijs Feskens scoring in the 19th minute which was soon followed by Ernesto Iacopino in the 30th minute. Submarine really needed to pull out something special for the second half of the game but before they could, Ernesto Iacopino scored again just three minutes into the second half! In the 51st minute, Irving Beesley scored for Yellow Submarine but Dragooooo were showing no signs of slowing down. Dragooooo kept up their offensive play, preventing Yellow Submarine from creating more than two chances in the whole game. In the 93rd minute Daan Wielink got in on the action and scored a fourth goal for Dragooooo just for good measure.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 1-4 Dragooooo

Most Important Result: Yellow Submarine 1-4 Dragooooo, with this result, Yellow Submarine’s fate seems to be sealed as they drop into last place while Dragooooo move into 4th. Seahawks drop further down the table into 5th place and The Sixty-Fourthers move up into 6th. Leeds also see a drop as they fall to 7th.

Manager of the Round: Aqui1a, Aqui1a All Stars, Zell, Flink and Aqui1a all managed 5-star ratings in their games today but All Stars had arguably the best result as they took down the league leaders, although Dragooooo’s 4-1 away victory is also impressive.

Best Player: Daan Wielink, Dragooooo, Wielink set up the first two goals of the game and still had enough stamina after 90 minutes to score a goal in the 93rd minute!

N-Euro Middle League Round Sixteen

****Real Peeps vs Winston Gardens FC*****

Winston Gardens took the lead in the first half, getting the only goal of the first 45 minutes as Art Wilkins takes a shot in the penalty area and scores in the 22nd minute. Gardens were definitely the more offensive team with five chances in the first half and four in the second. In the 48th minute Winston Gardens increased their lead with a goal from Cris Ross but just four minutes later, Thurston McAuley hit back for Real Peeps scoring their first goal of the game. In the 71st minute Bryan Tynan managed to level the scores after scoring with a header from a cross and shortly after, Real Peeps actually took the lead thanks to another goal from Bryan Tynan in the 79th minute. Having been ahead for most of the game, Winston Gardens weren’t about to let it all slip away so easily and Criss Ross made sure to equalise in the 81st minute.

Final score: Real Peeps 3-3 Winston Gardens FC

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Aqui1a All Stars****

All Stars and Sixty-Fourthers are both susceptible to relegation with All Stars currently in 8th and Sixty-Fourthers in 6th so both teams have everything to play for today! All Stars had a promising start after scoring two quick goals in the 8th and 11th minutes, both scored by Cameron Fogden but towards the end of the first half, The Sixty-Fourthers were able to catch up slightly thanks to a goal from Evstathios Panadopolos in the 37th minute. After nearly 30 minutes of the two teams locking heads in the midfield, Evstathios Panadopolos was finally able to break through again in the 72nd minute to make it 2-2 and it looked like the game would end in a draw. Thankfully for All Stars, Antonio Rivas wasn’t ready to give up and in the 93rd minute managed to catch the keeper off guard with a long range shot to win the game!

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 2-3 Aqui1a All Stars

***Rising Phoenix vs Dragooooo***

Rising Phoenix took a quick lead in the 5th minute with a goal from Caupolicán Candelas but Dragooooo were keeping up the pace and scored a goal of their own in the 13th minute with a header from Bendecito Guevara beating the keeper. Drama struck Dragooooo in the second half as Milan Zoetebier seemed to forget which end he should be aiming for and scored an own goal to put Rising Phoenix ahead and things started to look hopeless once Kaj Eklind scored again for Rising Phoenix in the 60th minute. Fortunately for Dragooooo, Daan Wielink was thirsty to prove himself and scored twice in the 68th and 70th minutes!

Final score: Rising Phoenix 3-3 Dragooooo

*****Yellow Submarine vs AC Elites*****

Elites and Submarine have both been bottom of the table for the last few rounds but Elites managed to pick themselves up from 10th last round and will be playing extra hard to ensure they don’t fall straight back down again. The first half went by with no chances being made as both teams were going all out to make sure not to lose any ground but in the second half, AC Elites seemed to gain the upper hand. Their first attempt on goal was easily dealt with but in the 78th minute Elites were awarded a free kick which allowed Percival Gilchrist to set up Dermott Bendle who scored the first goal of the game. Elites were still keeping better possession towards the end of the game and in the 90th minute Evert-Jan Strijbosch sealed their victory by scoring with a header from a cross.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 0-2 AC Elites

**Seahawks FC vs Leeds M.O.T**

Seahawks really need to pull out all the stops in this game to save themselves from dropping further down in the table and their home advantage should help see them through against Leeds. Leeds were the stronger team of the first half with three chances against none and more possession and with Jonny Howson scoring in the 17th minute, it looked like Leeds would be taking the victory today. Leeds took even more possession in the second half, mostly keeping to their own half but in the 67th minute they took a charge on goal which was harshly cut down, leading to Mortimer Marshall taking a penalty for Leeds. He scores! Seahawks still had 30 minutes of play time to build a comeback but their lacklustre players were unable to create a single chance all game.

Final score: Seahawks FC 0-2 Leeds M.O.T

Most Important Result: Seahawks 0-2 Leeds M.O.T, this result has Leeds jumping into 4th while Seahawks take their place way down in 7th. Seahawks have really taken a fall lately and it was only 3 rounds ago that they were 3rd!

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, both Zell and Ellmeister received 5-star ratings for their tactics in their game against each other but Elites came out on top and Ellmeister takes the award for his away victory.

Best Player: Daan Wielink, Dragooooo, with 25 minutes left to play and Dragooooo 2 goals behind, Dragooooo looked like they would surely lose but Daan Wielink managed to score two late goals within two minutes of each other to see Dragooooo tie their game against the leaders!

N-Euro Middle League Round Seventeen

****Yellow Submarine vs Rising Phoenix****

Rising Phoenix haven’t been doing too well lately but that’s possibly down to them playing younger sides as they’ve already assured promotion for themselves at least. However, with Winston Gardens hot on their tale, they are still able to lose first place if they don’t start winning games. Jean-Jacques Piquet put Rising Phoenix ahead with a goal in the 12th minute while Yellow Submarine were unable to get a single chance on goal in the first half. Submarine really went for it in the second half with three attempts on goal but Rising Phoenix were set on keeping their lead and had four attempts on goal in the second half. In the 51st minute Francois Auffret scored the second goal for Rising Phoenix and despite the numerous chances from each side, no further goals were scored.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 0-2 Rising Phoenix

***Dragooooo vs The Sixty-Fourthers*

It was a slow start but Dragooooo managed to create a decent lead for themselves late in the first half with two goals being scored. The first goal was scored by Daan Wielink in the 33rd minute and Thijs Feskens followed it up with another in the 43rd minute. Eager to keep the pressure on, Bendecito Guevara scored a goal in the 46th minute and with Oscar Loeben scoring a fourth goal for Dragooooo in the 53rd minute, it was clear that The Sixty-Fourthers weren’t going to make a comeback.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-0 The Sixty-Fourthers

**Leeds M.O.T vs Aqui1a All Stars*****

All Stars take an early lead this game with a goal from Cameron Fogden in the 18th minute. All Stars almost scored again later in the first half but the shot was saved by Leeds’ keeper. In the 51st minute, All Stars took away their own lead with an own goal by Cameron Fogden and they’ll be kicking themselves as that was the last goal of the game!

Final score: Leeds M.O.T 1-1 Aqui1a All Stars

*****Real Peeps vs AC Elites*****

Real Peeps were much more dominant in the first half, creating five chances against one from AC Elites and in the 33rd minute their hard work paid off as Don Martland scores from a shot in the penalty area. AC Elites were much more formidable in the second half, creating three chances against two from Real Peeps but in the 79th minute it was Real Peeps who scored again with a goal being scored from a free kick taken by Derrick Birch.

Final score: Real Peeps 2-0 AC Elites

****Winston Gardens FC vs Seahawks FC***

Winston Gardens were attacking hard in the first half with six chances being made against one but Seahawks’ defence was iron-clad and no goals were scored. In the second half, Winston Gardens were finally able to break through as they overwhelmed Seahawks with a further eight chances! In the 63rd minute Magnus Ahnfeldt got the first goal of the game for Winston Gardens but Leandro Giraldes quickly retaliated and scored in the 67th minute for Seahawks. Winston Gardens kept the attempts flying through but Seahawks’ keeper Josele Barbará was keeping them all out! In the 81st minute Winston Gardens had a perfect chance as Archie Rosebotham took a penalty but somehow he managed to miss the goal completely!

Final score: Winston Gardens FC 1-1 Seahawks FC

Most Important Result: Dragooooo 4-0 The Sixty-Fourthers, Dragooooo climb up to 4th place from 6th after their victory over The Sixty-Fourthers today, knocking Leeds down to 7th, back where they were just two rounds ago! The points are all close with half the middle league in with a chance of promotion and the other half with a chance of relegation!

Manager of the Round: The Peeps, Real Peeps, three managers had 5-star ratings today but Real Peeps had the best result of all of them and take the award as well as pretty much securing promotion for themselves.

Best Player: Benedicito Guevara, Dragooooo, Guevara set up the first two goals of the game and scored the third, creating a mighty lead for Dragooooo in the first half of their game against The Sixty-Fourthers.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eighteen

*****Real Peeps vs Seahawks FC****

Seahawks are now dangerously close to relegation but a win will make certain they stay up, but can a team without a win for 10 rounds beat a team that hasn’t lost in 7? Well after the first half the answer seemed to be a yes as Seahawks managed two early goals, the first scored by Cappi Lucci in the 7th minute and the second being scored by Luciano Aranha in the 25th. Real Peeps matched Seahawks chance for chance in this match but like Winston Gardens last round, they were finding it very difficult to score.

Final score: Real Peeps 0-2 Seahawks FC

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Yellow Submarine****

Submarine are already certain of being relegated so they’re just playing for pride now but The Sixty-Fourthers have an outside chance of escaping relegation and have to give it their all! Both teams seemed to be countering each other too well in the first half with The Sixty-Fourthers getting the only chance but failing to score. In the second half, The Sixty-Fourthers managed two more attempts on goal but Yellow Submarine denied them each time to seal their fate and The Sixty-Fourthers down with the Submarine.

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 0-0 Yellow Submarine

****Rising Phoenix vs AC Elites****

Rising Phoenix have already assured themselves of not just promotion, but the Middle League title while AC Elites have the slimmest of chances to escape relegation – Seahawks are ahead of them by three points and three goals. Despite the apparent hopelessness, AC Elites set out to win today. Rising Phoenix were first to score in the 4th minute with a goal from Paul Crossley but it wasn’t long before Percival Gilchrist hit back with a goal for AC Elites to level the scores. Unfortunately Rising Phoenix retaliated even faster with a goal from Jean-Jacques Piquet putting them back in the lead. In the second half of the game, after an enthralling and unrepeatable team talk from Ellmeister, AC Elites took charge of the game and created 5 chances for themselves. In the 61st minute, Shoryu Faketura scored to put AC Elites level with Phoenix and in the 91st minute Eloy Manel scored a last minute wonder goal to win them the game! Unfortunately with Seahawks winning their game, Elites are still going to go down, but at least they go down kicking and screaming!

Final score: Rising Phoenix 2-3 AC Elites

****Dragooooo vs Leeds M.O.T**

Dragooooo had the potential to catch up to Real Peeps on points but with a goal difference of 11, it was unlikely they’d overtake the third place team. Still, that didn’t stop them from trying and Dragooooo led an offensive game against Leeds who had no chance of being promoted but at least couldn’t be relegated. Dragooooo scored first in the 14th minute with a free kick scored by Daan Wielink but Edson Salomone equalised quickly for Leeds in the 21st minute. Keeping up the action, Bendecito Guevara put Dragooooo ahead again with a goal in the 23rd minute but before the first half was over, Leeds had levelled the scores again with a goal in the 37th minute scored by Viquardinho Berger. Daan Wielink took a free kick for Dragooooo again in the first minute of the second half to put Dragooooo ahead again by one goal and their victory was sealed in the 69th minute with a shot in the penalty area from Bendecito Guevara.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-2 Leeds M.O.T

****Aqui1a All Stars vs Winston Gardens FC****

All Stars were safe from promotion and relegation at this point and Winston Gardens had already secured promotion so both teams were playing for pride this round and it seemed like All Stars had more to prove! All Stars took a quick lead in the 4th minute with a goal from Antonio Rivas, followed up by two more goals in the 12th and 16th minutes, scored by Antonio Rivas again! Winston Gardens managed to get a look in in the 30th minute with a goal from Iwao Akera but All Stars were leaning down on them again soon enough and in the 37th minute, Cameron Fogden scored another goal for All Stars. A free kick in the 46th minute saw All Stars increase their lead further as Zeke Mölleborg scores, making it look easy. All Stars were already four goals up but in the 85th minute Sebastiano Gris scored from their 11th chance of the game to make it 6-1!

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 6-1 Winston Gardens

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 0-2 Seahawks FC, The Sixty-Fourthers and AC Elites were both counting on Seahawks to lose their game to give them a chance to stay up but Seahawks hit back hard after a heavy string of losses to save themselves from relegation.

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, Ellmeister makes the decision easy this week, only earning four stars but defeating the league leaders in a final desperate stand to escape relegation. Unfortunately it was not to be, but they go down in style!

Best Player: Antonio Rivas, Aqui1a All Stars, it was a tough choice between him and Cameron Fogden (also of All Stars) as they both played extremely well. Fogden set up three goals and scored one for himself but Antonio Rivas scored the first three goals of the game, putting All Stars 3-0 up in 16 minutes!

s23Table.png

s23diagram.png

(Unpictured – Yellow Submarine, 10th; AC Elites 8th)

Daan Wielink and Bendecito Guevara appreciate your post and it is about time that they received some form of recognition. If only Benny had been with us for the whole season.

Oh man, that was a bad end to a poor campaign. Been a long, long time since I was in the bottom tier. Oh well.

I'll still be taking my banker's bonus though.

Sign me up for the cup if it's not too late, perhaps I can recoup some dignity there.

Byes

Coloccini FC

Intergalactico Star

Dragoooooo

Peeps

Haden

Chris

Lucas

Zell

Recall

Fedex

Co-op

All Stars

Ell

Rowan

Aq All Stars

dr4hkon

Winston

Dud

Bubbles

Seahawks

Gaggle

Ok here is how things are going to work we have 21 teams in the cup, 1st round will feature 5 games, Inter and Coloccini FC will get automatic byes because of their efforts in the roulette game. Jimbob will pair 10 teams against each other, if he wants to he can pair remaining teams against each other in friendlies but that is his choice.

After first round we should have 16 teams ready for everyone to be drawn for the cup next Tuesday.

Cup Draw hosted by Jimbob will be at Wednesday 9pm!

Chat link: http://www.n-europe.com/chat

Stream link:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/n-europe

Who's been added, i got the list at home.

edit: I see who it is, no worries.

Right. To confirm the plan for this evening @ 9pm kick-off, no later as i got things to do (aka going to the pub)

21 teams will be placed in the Fez, the first 10 names out will play each other in the first round of the N-Euro cup. The next 10 will have friendlies as we await the result of the first round.

I'll leave the 2 bolded names out of the first draw, as they have auto-byes. Just thought i'd point that out. They will go in the next draw for the friendlies though, being fair to everyone so everyone gets a game and isn't sitting around waiting.

Edited by Jimbob

I'm working until 9 so will probably miss the draw again unless I manage to escape early

Escape early! lol its always good fun. Who is coming this time around?

Won't be the same without MadDog with his banter agianst Flinky I will try and be as anti man u as possible to make up for it.

Team of the month baby! Highest score to. Although when I won in Jan I guess as it isn't there anymore I got a sick score as I won every single game on my way to winning the league as Haden United. Think it was 40k score.

Past monthly winners

July 2012 Hadens Rangers N-Euro Championship 38,073

June 2012 Recall United N-Euro Championship 34,496

May 2012 The Comerade Co-op N-Euro Championship 21,066

April 2012 AC Elites N-Euro Championship 33,188

March 2012 Yellow Submarine N-Euro Championship 32,126

February 2012 Recall United N-Euro Championship 25,641

December 2011 Battlestar Odwinica N-Euro Championship 21,649

November 2011 Intergalactico Stars N-Euro Championship 36,57

1st Round

Aquila All Stars

Leeds M.O.T

Fedex

Rising Phoenix

Silverdale Hotpot

Drahkonius FC

Winston Gardens FC

Comrade Co-op

Real Peeps

AC Elites

Friendlies:

Seahawks

Andys Allstars

DuDs Baggies

Hadens Rangers

Inter

The 64s

Colloconi

Bubbles FC

Recall United

Dragooooo

Doesn't Play well with others:

Yellow Submarine

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

The January winner would be someone who quit their original team I guess :p might not have been you Haden ;)

I think you made a mistake with the cup draw, I appear to be playing at home and that never happens :laughing:

Ended up working extra lol, didn't leave until half 9! Hopefully I won't miss the next draw!

Strange thing I've noticed... one of my players is injured despite not receiving an injury in an actual game. Is that normal? lol

[edit] Turns out he was injured but it didn't show up in the match report because he wasn't subbed out

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

My change report!

ChangeReport-1.png

Very happy with it, despite the drops in skill in the forwards and a couple of the defenders, which I expected anyway. Glad to see the changes in my midfield youths - I even managed to get my first double-jump with one of them - delighted.. :D :p

Edited by Aqui1a

A decent change report. Both of my goalkeepers improved/visible skill change, which I wasn't expecting. Two visibles for my defence. 3 for my midfield. But none for my strikers, which I am so pissed off about. Skill increase of 9, reduction of 1 (no visible).

Also, I wonder sometimes what more there is you could have done. I have played a 29 year old defender every game this season, no visible change. 26 year old for every game bar one: no visible change. 27 and 24 year old have been chosen for about 16 games, no visible change. All had really high form. Just...urgh.