N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am going away to Paris to scout players but will be back on Friday will be trawling back over the games to look at those poets in the making and predictions. Good luck in your games guys see you at the weekend! :D

Disappointed with the game against Ell. I predicted his formation, played offensively and led for virtually the whole game, up until the 92nd minute.

I'm annoyed that my substitute striker got red carded within 7 mins of coming on. What pisses me off about this is that I set the "aggression" option as cautious. What a world of good that did!

Meh. A point is good away from home, but I wanted three today.

Disappointed with the game against Ell. I predicted his formation, played offensively and led for virtually the whole game, up until the 92nd minute.

I'm annoyed that my substitute striker got red carded within 7 mins of coming on. What pisses me off about this is that I set the "aggression" option as cautious. What a world of good that did!

Meh. A point is good away from home, but I wanted three today.

I had more possession more attempts and better team stats how you think you deserve the win I don't know :p You were lucky my strikers couldn't put those damn chances away!

I had more possession more attempts and better team stats how you think you deserve the win I don't know :p You were lucky my strikers couldn't put those damn chances away!

Lol...you had one more chance than me. One! Plus, I was the away team, so you'd expect the home team to create more and have more of the ball.

Also, you had a better defence than me according to the team stats, by 2 points. The midfield and striker stats were the same. I had the higher teamwork rating.

Guess we'll have to settle for a draw. You have to admit, you getting a goal in the 92nd minute against 10 men is jammy as hell.

I didn't choose to send on a rash inexperienced youth for such a crucial match :p

I created more even whilst playing cautious you should remember!

Screw you! Rash? Chevanton is a beast. Just checked, he was the one who scored against you earlier in the season, in the one-nil DRAGOOOOO victory.

Aw well, I'll just have to obliterate you next time, just as the mighty DRAGOOOOO did last season to seal their promotion status as league champions.

You are such a Dijk-head, Ell. (A DRAGOOOOO reference to Wim Dijk, club legend and vice-captain of the DRAGOOOOOnians.)

Sorry for lateness, I am trying to stay up to date! :p

N-Euro Middle League Round Twelve

****Aqui1a All Stars vs AC Elites*****

The first half of this game went by quite slowly after the initial excitement of two injuries sustained by AC Elites players with only one chance being made by All Stars. The second half was slightly more lively with All Stars upping their offence to create four more chances against AC Elites who themselves managed three attempts on goal. Unfortunately, neither team were able to score causing both teams to lose out on a much needed win. AC Elites had climbed up to 7th but with last round’s loss and a draw against All Stars, they now find themselves in 9th!

Final score: Aqui1a All Stars 0-0 AC Elites

****Yellow Submarine vs Real Peeps****

Real Peeps starts the game off with a goal from Cletus Blessed in the 20th minute leaving Yellow Submarine to do the most of the legwork in the first half. Submarine had only managed one failed attempt on goal as the first half drew to a close but in the 44th minute Seyfi Ataisik was able to level the scores. Yellow Submarine continued to be the more offensive team in the second half with 5 more attempts on goal but Real Peeps were once again the first to go ahead with a goal coming from Redmond Phelan in the 63rd minute. Yet again, Yellow Submarine seemed unable to equalise despite a number of chances but in the 88th minute Kit Cougar saved them from defeat with a long range shot on goal.

Final score: Yellow Submarine 2-2 Real Peeps

***The Sixty-Fourthers vs Leeds M.O.T**

Well it’s unclear quite what was going on with The Sixty-Fourthers earlier in the season but since their double header against Rising Phoenix (in which they won their home game and were narrowly beaten away), they’ve been steadily increasing their position in the table. This round they show us they’re back to their former glory, easily taking out their former elite league rivals. The first half dealt out a few setbacks for each side as both teams had to replace injured players but in the 36th minute Leeds also had to deal with playing one man down after Mortimer Marshall was sent off. In the second half The Sixty-Fourthers took full advantage of Leeds’ weakened midfield allowing Amer Kurdi and Salim Razzazi to score two goals in quick succession. In the 75th minute The Sixty-Fourthers were awarded a penalty after more rough play from Leeds and Dilchad Osman was able to score it.

Final score: The Sixty-Fourthers 3-0 Leeds M.O.T

****Rising Phoenix vs Winston Gardens FC****

Winston Gardens did well in this game, limiting Phoenix’s chances to just two which they were able to match. Unfortunately Rising Phoenix are a strong side and were able to score from their first chance in the 35th minute, goal scorer was Kaj Eklind. At the very least, Winston Gardens were able to make it a close game and were even the only team to have a shot on target in the second half, unfortunately it just wasn’t enough.

Final score: Rising Phoenix 1-0 Winston Gardens FC

****Dragooooo vs Seahawks FC**

Seahawks have really let themselves go lately after a really strong start to the season. They’ve suffered a loss and three consecutive draws and were clearly no match for Dragooooo in their match today. Dragooooo’s latest signing Bendecito Guevara was proving his worth today as he scored the first two goals of the game in the 11th and 17th minutes, this was followed up with a goal from Thijs Feskens in the 26th minute. Seahawks managed to get a couple of shots on target but luck wasn’t with them today and the first half ends 3-0 to Dragooooo. Daan Wielink continues Dragooooo’s domination in the second half with a goal in the 57th minute while Seahawks are at a loss trying to figure out what to do. In the 74th minute Seahawks catch a break as Javi Etxeberria breaks through to score but there was no way they’d be catching up to Dragooooo’s lead.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-1 Seahawks FC

Most Important Result: The Sixty-Fourthers 3-0 Leeds M.O.T, The Sixty-Fourthers pick themselves up from 9th and into the safety of 7th place after their victory today, meanwhile AC Elites are on the other end of the scale and fall from 7th into 9th. It really was all change this round as everyone except Rising Phoenix changed their position in the table.

Manager of the Round: Ellmeister, AC Elites, they may have only achieved a 0-0 draw but without such fine tactics (for which they obtained a 5-star rating) it likely would’ve been a defeat.

Best Player: Bendecito Guevara, Dragooooo, their latest signing has quickly become their best player, scoring the first two goals of the game and setting up the third but you can’t help but think the rest of the team are going to be resentful of this newcomer’s success!

N-Euro Middle League Round Thirteen

****Dragoooo vs Aqui1a All Stars****

Dragooooo look ready to repeat their strong showing against Seahawks in this round’s game against Aqui1a All Stars and quickly take the lead with a goal from Dick Lowery in the 9th minute. Ardan Daish of All Stars tried to retaliate but was cut down as he approached the goal and had to be replaced due to injury. In the 29th minute Dragooooo increased their lead after a goal from Daan Wielink. A couple more injuries filled out the second half until the 64th minute when Bendecito Guevara scored another goal for Dragooooo and it was clear the game was over when Thijs Feskens scored a fourth goal for Dragooooo in the 70th minute. Scott Page did manage to score for All Stars from a free kick in the 72nd minute but there was no coming back from that far behind.

Final score: Dragooooo 4-1 Aqui1a All Stars

**Leeds M.O.T vs AC Elites****

Elites dominated the game today, cutting their opponent down to 0 chances and making four of their own. Unfortunately they were unable to score from any of them as Leeds defence proved to be too much. Although it’s great for Elites to hold teams like this out for a draw, they really need to start winning some games if they want to escape relegation.

Final score Leeds M.O.T 0-0 AC Elites

*****Seahawks vs Yellow Submarine****

Both teams struggled in the first half as they each receive an injury and with the referee issuing yellow cards left and right, the teams had to adopt a more conservative playing style. It wasn’t until the second half that Seahawks regained their confidence and managed four attempts on goal, finally scoring in the 75th minute with a goal from Luciano Aranha. It looked like that would be enough to win as Seahawks had dominated for most of the game but in the 86th minute Seyfi Ataisik scored for Yellow Submarine to save them from defeat.

Final score: Seahawks 1-1 Yellow Submarine

****Winston Gardens FC vs The Sixty-Fourthers****

Winston Gardens looked like they were really on form going into this game and even managed to score first with Magnus Ahnfeldt scoring in the 15th minute but just 5 minutes later, Terrence Stuart set them back with an own goal. This was followed up by a goal from Oliverio Ribeiro in the 23rd minute and suddenly The Sixty-Fourthers were ahead. Magnus Ahnfeldt managed some damage control in the 26th minute by scoring with a header from a cross and both teams carefully play out the first half, ready for a fresh run in the second. No one knows quite what Dan-Likes-Trees said to his team at half time but in the second half they were ready to kill and managed 8 attempts on goal while The Sixty-Fourthers were unable to create any chances while they dealt with the onslaught. In the 63rd minute Fadi Zankho took Winston Gardens into the lead after scoring from a long range shot and in the 87th minute Maxim Herasimienia sealed The Sixty-Fourthers fate with a final goal for Winston Gardens.

Final score: Winston Gardens FC 4-2 The Sixty-Fourthers

*****Real Peeps vs Rising Phoenix****

Real Peeps have been steadily growing in form these last few rounds perhaps culminating in this game against Rising Phoenix as they become the second team to beat them with just five rounds left before the end of the season. It started off well for Real Peeps with Ernst Heinzmann scoring from a penalty in the 8th minute but they received a helping hand anyway in the 21st minute as Troy McNiven scored an own goal against Rising Phoenix! Bryan Tynan extended Real Peeps’ lead in the 30th minute with another goal and Ernst Heinzmann followed it up in the 36th minute, scoring from a shot in the penalty area. With Rising Phoenix 4-0 before the first half was even over, they decided to hang back to save themselves from further humiliation. No chances were made in the second half as Rising Phoenix kept it defensive, shutting Real Peeps out but stopping themselves from being able to make any of their own attempts on goal. Late in the game, Real Peeps were fearful after having to substitute in a youth defender after Dantae Servidei was injured as well as Marc Terrie being sent off leaving their defence in an even poorer state but luckily their lead was too great and it was too late in the game for Rising Phoenix to hit back.

Final score: Real Peeps 4-0 Rising Phoenix

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 4-0 Rising Phoenix, Real Peeps become only the second team to get a win against Rising Phoenix which will surely give them some leeway with most other teams unable to get three points out of them. Elsewhere in the table, Dragooooo have managed to jump up to 6th after being in 10th just two rounds ago. All Stars are in the same situation but going in the wrong direction as they have fallen to 8th after being in 5th just two rounds ago.

Manager of the Round: The Peeps, Real Peeps, Seahawks also managed to get a 5-star rating this round but Real Peeps had the better result were against a tougher opponent so take the award.

Best Player: Magnus Ahnfeldt, Winston Gardens, Ahnfeldt kept Winston Gardens in the game this round, scoring the first goal of the game and quickly settling the scores again after The Sixty-Fourthers surprisingly went ahead in the first half.

Cheers, Fedex and Recall!

My match against Haden game after next could decide where the Lower League title goes to! Haden - Fedex final game of the season will be interesting too - draw, please!

I have Crisfield and Collocini other than that - games I'm expecting to win.

FUCK YES! First away victory of the season, and what a time to win.

Currently 4th on 20 points. Seahawks also have 20. SixtyFourthers, Leeds MOT and Aqui1a are all level on 19.

Any 3 of 7 teams could get relegated right now. So fucking tight. I'm hoping one win will see me stay up if the teams around me mess up. Can't see myself getting much from these remaining games...

As long as I finish higher than @Ellmeister, I'm happy. ;)

Crap, forgot to set a squad and tactics. Got a draw, when i really needed a win. Still, if Recall remain in the lower league at least we'll have a stronger side for a challenge next season.

Had an increase in form as well

Wei Jing You has been addicted to a soap opera for years. Several months ago, Wei Jing You's favourite character was killed off, leaving the player a bit depressed. However, due to a huge outcry of protest from the soap's fans, the character has now been brought back to the show, allegedly suffering from amnesia. Wei Jing You is thrilled and gains some form as a result.

Haha, I lose my only keeper after 12 minutes and Heroicjanitor still finds a way to lose on home ground.

All season I have countered people's tactics and got a draw. Not that I had better tactics in that game but fuck this tbh. Was expecting you to go either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 with varied/uncounterable/safe tactics.

I am back!

rip-midnight-in-paris-dvd.jpg

Side note go to Paris it is amazing!

Will update standings for everything tomorrow.

Two big things:

Please please please ask anyone you can think of who might want to join to join us. We are more than able to go 30 teams into next season but obviously to have some new teams to replace the lagging teams would be ideal. This league is as good as we all make it, I know Jimbob has a team up his sleeve but ask anyone you know it will be appreciated :D. Plus you may well get VIP!

Secondly, Cup! I am just going to go for it this year but I would like people to sign up all the same Chris will be making a PR in Xpert so if you sign up on that or in the forum that would be great!

Again if you have friends that would want to join get them to join now and they can sign up for the cup!

If you are trying to avoid relegation, getting some youth up or going for the big title. Good luck in these last 3 games! Please put your all into keeping this league vibrant, alive and competitive. :)

Edited by Haden