NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Up for the cup as always.

I resigned myself to relegation a while ago. I felt that fighting to stay up may come at the price of losing out on development. Never mind, I'll bounce back next season and hopefully win the league this time.

Sorry guys realise I have been lame will update stuff tommorow :)

Official congrats to Nikos! Very well done an incredible achievement! :yay:

Just wondering if anyone had any people they wanted to invite I think Jimbob has one.

Also a big thanks to everyone this season for making it another cracker and to Peeps and Jimbob for their continued reports which really do serve to make the league a more exciting place.

My cousin will have posted a sign up for the cup in Xpert please do either sign up there or in this forum so we can start tracking numbers.

But more importantly, who won the poetry?

And what of the alliances!?

A big thanks to Haden for constantly being awesome and running this league!

But more importantly, who won the poetry?

And what of the alliances!?

A big thanks to Haden for constantly being awesome and running this league!

Big update tomorrow :)

Do you have any people you could invite Peeps? Be great to get this league more energised I feel with a couple of new people.

Ahh the stresses of Xpert haha

I've already brought 2 people into the league - one of whom has brought another in :p pressure someone else :laughing:

But yeah I've got no one really in mind, sorry.

LOL. ...... LOL.

That's pity laughter because Oddy hasn't improved for a long time and he can clearly see you're on the up flinkster.

I know, Odwin is just nervous because his team are stale, as are his tactics.

DRAGOOOOO are the future. ;)

I know, Odwin is just nervous because his team are stale, as are his tactics.

DRAGOOOOO are the future. ;)

The youngest team (as in average age) in the premiership is stale? We have some awesome seasons ahead of us. We've just this season rebuilt. The future is bright, the future is Odwinica.

The youngest team (as in average age) in the premiership is stale? We have some awesome seasons ahead of us. We've just this season rebuilt. The future is bright, the future is Odwinica.

Odwinica may be young in playing staff, but their manager is over-the-hill. You are the Kenny Dalglish of XpertEleven. Good in the past. ;)

Odwinica may be young in playing staff, but their manager is over-the-hill. You are the Kenny Dalglish of XpertEleven. Good in the past. ;)

Better than not good now and never will be (that's you!). :p

No cup for me again. My boys are being given some time off to enjoy the Olympics. They appreciate a break in the off-season!

tumblr_ll8rse9qkA1qafrh6.gif

Better than not good now and never will be (that's you!). :p

:cry:

...:grin:

Keep it up, Pikey!

Massive day of football tomorrow. Could decide who ultimately stays up and who goes down.

I usually like taking time over my tactics the morning of the game but I've had to do them tonight as I'm not sure when I'll be in the office tomorrow! I hope this, and the fact I have less than 50,000 econ (so no win bonus) doesn't hinder me... When does the million econ come in?

Signed up, no idea what will happen, but we'll see :D

Awesome man. I will send you a PM soon explaining things but feel free to post any questions you have.

We will be having a cup soon which you may want to participate in to get some pre season practice but I will explain that in a bigger post :)

I usually like taking time over my tactics the morning of the game but I've had to do them tonight as I'm not sure when I'll be in the office tomorrow! I hope this, and the fact I have less than 50,000 econ (so no win bonus) doesn't hinder me... When does the million econ come in?

If you are thinking about the weekly bonus, sometime on Monday. You will have it on time for the Tuesday match.

ScreenShot2012-07-26at234553.png

Enjoy the middle league @Happenstance. You'll probably end up getting relegated to the lower league.

He resigned...

Damn what a loser to do that to you as his last act...

He is like Ric Flair once a a big deal and champ now a rambling, drunken madman.

That means I can prepare against standard tactics right? :p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

The table to determine the two lucky teams that will earn an automatic pass from the first round of the cup has been updated! It seems Coloccini is the chosen one can anyone catch him?

Coloccini FC 16

Intergalactico Stars 10

Rising Phoenix 9

Mcoys Sons 9

Aqui1a All Stars 9

Real Peeps 8

Dragooooo 7

Hadens Rangers 7

Recall United 7

Silverdale Hotpot 6

Winston Gardens FC 6

Battlestar Odwinica 6

Yellow Submarine 6

Madpool 6

Emo Blades 5

Fedex United 5

Andys Allstars 4

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 4

AC Elites 4

The Sixty-Fourthers 4

Crisfield Seahawks 3

DuDs Baggies 3

Bubbles FC 2

Seahawks FC 2

Bayer Neverlusen 1

Eights United 1

Cubic County 1

Happenstance FC 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Leeds M.O.T -1

Task 8: Attacking football! Make your fans proud as they pay to see your team with only a couple of games to go. Every chance after your 5th will earn your team a point! Good luck :)

Here are the 3 great bards of our time! I enjoyed them all but I have to say MilaGi evoked the great bard the most! 4 points to him and 2 to Peeps and Nikos!

Nikos9 (Intergalactico Stars) 9 days ago

Hadens Rangers took to the Grove, Where they are no strangers, Seahawks miles from Somers Cove. Goals were a-plenty, three in both halves, Crisfield were flailing, with two pulling their calves. Star of the show was Ellender with three, Five-one was the score, so Haden left happy!

MilaGi (Coloccini FC) 9 days ago

It happened on a Tuesday, To Andy D's dismay, He could not have predicted, What would happen on that day... His Allstars team faltered, And once again they didn't score, Fedex truly delivered, Another killer blow!

The_Peeps (Real Peeps)

There once was a team called All Stars, Their manager thought they'd go very far, But they keep drawing games, because they are lame, They're just not as good as they think they are!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

Well done to MadDog who was literally spot on!.

Realise I am late with this one but anyone who happens to see it in the early hours or morning. All Stars vs Recall what will the score be and how many forwards will be fielded from both teams added together?

Eights: 5

Peeps: 3

Leeds: 1

Ell: 1

MadDog: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Rangers, Baggies and RP hold a commanding lead, below things are all change Interhawks fall dramatically as the Midnight Riders look to take an unexpected 2nd place.

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 24

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 20

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 19

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 16

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:12

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVpeFXxwmE51TwvAc71GC2QuQKDMhmVCckAjlIUt9-uV7eSwxNrw

Cup Sign Ups:

Nikos

Peeps

MilaGi

Haden

Chris

Lucas

Zell

Recall

If you know people that don't come to the forum and you are there point of contact, like Andy All Stars, Comare Co-op, Seahawks could you let them know? :)

Will update as more people sign up I take it we are lucky to again have Jimbob as our offical cup host!

premier-league-trophy.jpg&sa=X&ei=pc8RUKKVNoy20QXz3oDQBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH4TpL9i0724uifzEwW1XFRtJeNRA

Well done to Inter for his first of what will be many top league cups! Don't go all Wenger and focus to much on the youth now! ;)