N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting for a new page, some good and awful (including myself) witty comments up there already!

Pleased with my win and thanks to Charlie failing with his team that has an average age of 9 I am in the top 3!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

Last time around in the gambit teams were asked to score 2 or more goals to get 3 points with 1 points awarded for 1 goal.

We have seen that you can all walk the walk but can you talk the talk?

The board of directors that runs the Cups Gambit has will be awarding 10 teams 2 points each for the wittiest comment after Fridays game made in the game comments section.

Additionally the overall wittiest comment will gain another 2 points making it 4 overall.

Rehearse your game comments and make Mourinho blush with your intelligent banter.

Rising Phoenix 3

Winston Gardens FC 3

Coloccini FC 3

Emo Blades 3

Hadens Rangers 3

Recall United 3

Battlestar Odwinica 3

Eights United 3

Happenstance FC 0

Intergalactico Stars 3

Madpool 3

Mcoys Sons 3

Silverdale Hotpot 3

Aqui1a All Stars 3

Dragooooo 3

AC Elites 1

Leeds M.O.T 1

Real Peeps 1

Yellow Submarine 1

Andys Allstars 1

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 1

Fedex United 1

Bubbles FC 0

DuDs Baggies 0

Crisfield Seahawks 0

Cubic County 0

Seahawks FC 0

The Sixty-Fourthers 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Bayer Neverlusen 0

Pissed off that my tactics didn't work today. In theory, we should have created more chances. Only creating 2 against Winston Gardens whilst they created 11...shameful.

I was livid when that you scored right at the end.. glad it was offside! What can I say, tactics mean nothing when you've got the superior players ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymerS-2-vi9ULIPNcP9DCnz8eCqKdgfDQkAQEvPzM34GdVdDjJA

The board of directors that runs the Cups Gambit has will be awarding 10 teams 2 points each for the wittiest comment after Fridays game made in the game comments section.

Additionally the overall wittiest comment will gain another 2 points making it 4 overall.

Here are the comments below funny or not.

Comments: Rowan146 (Silverdale Hotpot)

Clifford restores hope to the fans that we can turn our season around.

Mcoys crisp passing ensured the Stars' winning run reached burn-out as Inter failed to connect! Intergalactico Stars (Nikos9)

BrianMcoy (Mcoys Sons)

well played. You must still be very happy with a draw away from home.

Looks like the Submarine failed its MOT.

Yellow Submarine (Zell_NE)

Ellmeister (AC Elites) 2 days ago

*insert very funny comment here *

The Nintendo 64 port of a Rising Phoenix game, bad value for money, over hyped and ends in disappointment for everyone.

Rising Phoenix (Chris33553)

To the fucker that beat me 6-0: That wasn't even my team, it was yours. And I'm the one that won, not you. Now who's laughing?

Real Peeps (The_Peeps)

Wasn't expecting that! Ah well, I'll blame it on the Geordie monsoon! Guess this is the second time I've been swept away...

Coloccini FC (MilaGi)

Forgot to set the tactics! :( How did I do that?! gg

Aqui1a All Stars (Aqui1a)

Why did I bother to set tactics it was hardly worth the Astle!

Hadens Rangers (HeadlessHaden)

Everyone above gets 2 points plus Rowan gets an additional 2 for his hilarious comment. Just kidding! For humor in the face of adversity MilaGi gets the additional 2 points.

With that Coloccini take the lead with a pack of teams behind him. Scroll down to see if your team can catch up as you see that sometimes attack is the best form of defence.

Coloccini FC 7

Rising Phoenix 5

Mcoys Sons 5

Silverdale Hotpot 5

Aqui1a All Stars 5

Intergalactico Stars 5

Hadens Rangers 5

Winston Gardens FC 3

Emo Blades 3

Recall United 3

Battlestar Odwinica 3

Eights United 3

Madpool 3

Dragooooo 3

AC Elites 3

Real Peeps 3

Yellow Submarine 3

Leeds M.O.T 1

Andys Allstars 1

Chartreuse Bolts F.C. 1

Fedex United 1

Bubbles FC 0

DuDs Baggies 0

Crisfield Seahawks 0

Cubic County 0

Seahawks FC 0

Happenstance FC 0

The Sixty-Fourthers 0

The Comerade Co-op 0

Bayer Neverlusen 0

Task 3: Team effort.

Their have been grumblings from several defenders in the league they feel that strikers and midfielders are getting all the credit for winning games in reports. Make them happy and give your defenders a chance to steal the limelight!

Every goal scored by a defender on Tuesday will earn you a point with the cap of three.

Note it has to be someone playing in the role of a defender not a defender placed in an attacking position.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5zVnKzpMgp4kAi7vK0Vpvt1PP8nB_718kXnEzdTCCWJnr91_2

No-one guessed the spotlight correctly so we will have another go this week, we are switching to the middle league.

AC Elites vs Seahawks, what will the result be and when will the last goal of the game be scored?

Eights: 4

Peeps: 2

Leeds: 1

battle-of-waterloo-greeting-of-wellington-and-blucher-before-the-belle-alliance-1815.jpg

Rangers, Baggies and RP rise back to the top as Interhawks and Madpools alliance shuffle for position just behind.

Hadens Rangers, DuDs Baggies, Rising Phoenix: 21

Interhawks: Intergalactico Stars, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks: 19

Madpool, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 19

Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC - The Midnight Riders: 15

Sliverdale Hotpot, Leeds MOT:12

Edited by Haden

1-0 Seahawks

And Recall are team of the month (again). 2nd time in a year, well done indeed!!

From the Meet, i've secured an exclusive interview with the Bayern Neverluson. Once i find the footage on the camera, i shall present it in all it's unedited glory.

I wanna no why there is zero growth of new members coming into this league.

Where's the f%#%ing new members.

Your are supposed to be recruiters thats why you have the VIP memberships.

So each one of you get on the f$#%ing street and ask some random people to join us!

The guy the friend you said might come what happened to that?

It died on the vine the guy he went to play mafia or something.

Oh nobody knows what the f%#% im talking about?

We hear you Haden.

This league, the GOTY of NE is fighting to stay at 30 members. You know how hard it is to keep that status and I am the only one supporting it. This thing is a pyramid since time immemorial, tricks run downhill econs run up. I should not have to come to this forum PR in my hand reminding you all to get new members. AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OR JOBS, Peeps what two things are more important than Lives or Jobs.

Traditionally a new season of Mad Men or Xpert 11 have been the two more important things.

Now that's it that's all I have to say frankly I am depressed and ashamed.

Just kidding :hug: I just saw this scene and thought it would be a laugh to use. Having said that please try and get some new people, anyone recruits they get put into a lotto separate to the end of season lotto. :D

Can't wait to see the interview btw.

Having said that please try and get some new people, anyone recruits they get put into a lotto separate to the end of season lotto. :D

I've asked another few people but no luck as of yet! Looks like Crisfield Seahawks isn't coming back, he still hasn't logged on since I last spoke to him about it...and i see there are 5 inactives atm, you may have to reduce the league down to 8-8-8 at this rate!! :heh:

I've asked another few people but no luck as of yet! Looks like Crisfield Seahawks isn't coming back, he still hasn't logged on since I last spoke to him about it...and i see there are 5 inactives atm, you may have to reduce the league down to 8-8-8 at this rate!! :heh:

You never were very good at maths were you? :blush:

We will prevail! I am sure we can grab some people in at the last moment as per usual. Having 2 or 3 inactives is a plus for the lower league but 5 is a bit much.

So search people find some fresh blood! :D