NEurope
Rummy

Most Votes Mafia

PMs(written by Marcamillian, sent by me) are going out, will update this thread with tags and rules once all have been sent.

Rules(totally stolen):

Votes: - at the end of the day the person with the most votes will be lynched, regardless of if it's below majority. This also counts for No lynch votes. If majority IS reached, the day will end as per standard rules. Every vote counts. Please mark changed votes with ChangeVote:. or something to that effect.

Ties will be broken through use of a Random Number Generator(the most appropriate means on random.org, essentially).

Day phases will be loosely 48 hours. I will try to post a few hours warning of day end, given the most votes nature.

Talking about the game at night is forbidden

Posting after death is forbidden (one post to say how you are sad to not be playing is fine - but don't give anything away)

Night phases are loosely 24 hours which may be extend as we see fit.

Standard rules and such apply, PM me(Rummy) with any questions.

Any PMs you would send should be sent to myself(Rummy), unless it's a response to a sent PM by @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

10 players, majority would be 6.

The townsfolk were gathered and they looked uneasy. They knew there were traitors to the city amongst their ranks. The only big question was...who??

Day 1...commence!

(Day ends at majority or 13:00pm tomorrow, as it is Day 1)

Edited by Rummy

Out of interest, what happens in the event of a draw?

In the event of a draw it'll be broken by RNG.

Votes:

Yvonne (1): Cube

Cube (1): Yvonne

No Lynch (2): Diageo, mr-paul

Majority is at 6.

Interesting! With the number of players, there are either two or three mafia.

I kind of want to do something active on the first day.

We have until 1pm tomorrow. To be honest I think the "vote no lynch" is going to be abused quite a bit this game, so I'm putting it out there that I will be looking closely at anyone who wants to no lynch on days where we have leads. I can forgive day 1 though.

I've been put on a 3 day exercise starting Monday, so i will have absolutely no contact with the outside world and so no internet access on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

I've also got a lot to do pre-deployment so will be mega busy over the weekend, but i will try my best to be as active as possible.

Hopefully missing 3 real days should only result in 1 game day and night period, as i'm really looking forward to how this pans out :)

I also feel like having a pro-active first day... soo, does everyone have a night power?

I have a night power. The way DuD says that makes me think he has a day power...

good luck with exercise, stay safe!

No day power, just seeing whether Rummy and Marca are mixing things up and not giving everyone a power?

Thanks Yvonne :)

Shit, forgot to end the day! Damn work, making me actually do stuff!

Votes:

Yvonne (1): Cube

Cube (1): Yvonne

No Lynch (4): Diageo, mr-paul, The Peeps, Jimbob

Majority is at 6.

Night swiftly approached, and the decision had been made. With no solid conclusions, the town decided that none should be lynched.

Day 1 is now over

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Get your PMs in, Day begins again at 16:00pm tomorrow, or earlier if all PMs are recieved in time.

Night 1 begins!

NIGHT ONE

Only two were figures were slow enough to be glimpsed by the night watchman.

One's pursuer had been rendered impotent. The other passed something to another resident.

As morning drew near and the watchman saw a door ajar. Inside lay DuD, the first victim. Being an influential character, he had an end of day extra vote.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

@DuD

Current players are 9, majority would be 5.

DAY TWO

(due to confusion and late start, day two will end at 11pm Sunday unless majority is reached before then. apologies for delay)

Edited by Rummy

No aligment upon death... thought you weren't a fan of that Rummy? :p

minimal write-up isn't helpful but I think I see my action. Could be many things though.

Nothing happened to me at all, and I learnt nothing.

Will wait to see if anything comes out today before random questioning starts.

Nothing happened for me. Sorry guys and gals. No information to provide either.