NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Well the yanks dont really have to wait all that long for the console I'd imagine they'll get a few games before the consoles release.

Man how much of a tease would if be if we got the game now and had to wait until the 30th to play it?

Well the yanks dont really have to wait all that long for the console I'd imagine they'll get a few games before the consoles release.

Man how much of a tease would if be if we got the game now and had to wait until the 30th to play it?

It won't be fun and maybe there will be leaks becuse on the back of the box it might have DLC on it

UK Pre order page at the moment it's only got Play and Amazon and its only works on mobie site at the moment

9957D10B-B6FF-4379-9287-565AEB987685-1431-000001442597C731.jpg

So I assume Nuketown is on the disc and not a download.

Video unavailable aarrrgghhh! What makes you believe that? Activision stated in the FAQ that the map isn't on the disc and is a download only.

Yeah, I saw that video last night, and there was no Nuketown 2025 to be seen in the box or on the box.

Just checked an unboxing of the PS3 version and it has a code in the box. Are we 100% sure the WiiU is getting this map?

The back of the PS3 box has a banner mentioning nuketown just under the game description. Nowhere to be seen on the WiiU box.

No Nuketown 2025 for Wii U??? I know one forum member that's going to be a happy bunny!

WOO HOO!!!

tumblr_mcz5lqhfg11qb67k7.gif

Please be true.

Any good online pre-order prices yet? I'm hoping ShopTo drop their price so I can get it ordered with them.

Edited by lostmario

It would be retarded not to have nuke town on the wii u, literally no excuse. It will be there.

What's this about YouTube live streaming then?

Activision rep:

"This feature [YouTube Live Streaming] will be available with the PC version as well. Wii U will not have this feature at this time, but it is being evaluated for a future update."

It would be retarded to have nuke town on the wii u, literally no excuse for this map to be in this game. I hope it aint there.

Corrected your post for you, a few errors. Must be your iPad again.

I do hope we get that update, seeing some footage on YouTube already out there really makes me want to put some of mine up as I've had some amazing gameplays with more or less all the weapons.

Where do you guys get your call of duty sig from?

I make them for every one who wants one, would you like one?

Where do you guys get your call of duty sig from?

Only the best of the best get them.

Haha, they're done by @Zechs Merquise

Thanks again Zechs for the new one, I'm looking forward to the updated Avatar too!

I must also say thanks for really pushing to get a team together on CoD for the Wii. I've enjoyed the Wii more than any other console thanks to gaming with you guys! N-E rocks!!!

EDIT: nice, Avatar sorted... cheers Zechs!

Edited by Kav

I make them for every one who wants one, would you like one?

Yes please can I have the same as kav82 but with red wirteing and can I have a avatar to please

It's funny, but even just the updated avatar and sig has got me even more hyped for this!