N-Europe

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this game. Especially can't wait to add grande launcher to my guns and spam it like a mother fucker and hear the screams of zechs!

You'll be on our side, he won't mind you noobtubing the opposition.

New video everyone

All 7 seconds of it, while the game looks great, not sure if it was worth posting.

Can I join the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 clan and I won't be playing with a microphone

First rule of the N-E CLan

We Don't talk about the N-E Clan!

...erm...wait that wouldn't work well how would we organise stuff.

Pretty much membership of the N-E Clan is all down to if you are a member of this here fine N-E Forums. Once you get an online game be it CoD or Monster Hunter (or anything else) you will be part of the N-E Clan or Brotherhood respectively so long as you want to gun or hunt with fellow N-E forumers :D

Speaking of Microphones, unless Beats changes his ways come WiiU you won't be the only Silent Bob on the team :wink:

Personally, I'd rather share a 42" tv than have a 7" screen.

I suppose it is good for those with small tvs (21" and below) or to give to a little brother/sister or annoying friend so they impact your experience as little as possible (I remember doing that with the Tingle Tuner).

...am I the only one who thinks that normal split-screen looks better than what they're showing off?

Yes, you're definitely the only one!

I know myself and my flatmate wouldn't play together on this if it was splitscreen. This will be great for me as my flatmate can game on the Gamepad and I'll game on the TV using the Wiimote. Neither of us having to miss out... bonus!

The list of alleged Black Ops 2 maps is as follows:

Carrier: "Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull."

Cargo: "Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality."

Drone: "Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Myanmar jungles. Great long engagements down the centre, fun close quarter fights through the facility."

Express: "Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long-to-medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."

Hijacked: "Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.

Aftermath: "Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion."

Meltdown: "Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities."

Nightclub: "Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout."

Overflow: "Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets."

Raid: "Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements."

Slums: "Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over."

Socotra: (Update - originally "Yemen" as seen in the Black Ops 2 gamescom live streams) "Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements."

Turbine: "Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles."

Village: "Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a406396/black-ops-2-multiplayer-maps-campaign-spoilers-revealed.html

Any news on Combat Training yet? I'm hoping there are a few extra game modes besides standard/team deathmatch.

COmbat Training is there, it was what was used when they showed the game off at the US Conference last week

Also...what is this I keep hearing about the Wii actually outputs in 1080p but the PS3 and 360 versions don't....I always thought they did 1080p?

Also...what is this I keep hearing about the Wii actually outputs in 1080p but the PS3 and 360 versions don't....I always thought they did 1080p?

PS3:

Call of Duty: Black Ops = 960x544 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: World at War = 1024x600 (2x AA)

360:

Call of Duty: Black Ops = 1040x608 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = 1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 = Not said, but likely1024x600 (2xAA)

Call of Duty: World at War = 1024x600 (2x AA)

Hold up so PS3 and 360 games don't actually play in full proper 1080p..... and I was lead to believe these were full HD machines.

So if the WiiU does output in 1080p and the other systems don't why do I still see PS360 fanboys saying the WiiU graphics suck? Blind leading the blind I guess :nono:

Not all wii u games will do it either.

I liked when they asked about sployscreen on the tele and using the gamepad. That would obviously be great and something they are working on, but haven't sorted yet.

Near as I can tell, for the most part, games developers for Wii U ground up will be 1080p. Ports from 360/PS3 games won't be

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!