NEurope
Rummy

Draw Something(Mobile!)

So, apparently this was recently released but is already quite popular. Essentially a bit like mobile iSketch, you start off presented with 3 words(easy, medium, or hard sorta thing) and pick one to draw. You then draw it, and your 'opponent' has to guess what it is! If they're right, you get coins(1 2 or 3 depending which word was chosen), accumulate enough and you can unlock more colours to use and stuff. That's what I know of it so far, though I've only had it a day.

I think it's on all mobile platforms, and comes in a paid or free variety. The free is ad supported I think, the paid gives you more coins to start with and a wider selection of words to draw or something. You can play via facebook login, or sign up by email it appears, and once you've signed up and have a name, you can apparently track down your friends and play with them!

So, anybody else out there got it? ;)

Forumite Usernames:

Cube - Cube1701

gmac - GraemeMaclachlan

flameboy - aducker84

Guy - GuyRJHodge

Jimbob - jimbob-ne

mr-paul - paulmuchmore

The Peeps - SamG1988

Edited by Rummy

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to rip off Pictionary successfully.

I read that a lot of the harder words are celebrities. That would ruin it a bit for me.

Sorry, I haven't played it.

I read that a lot of the harder words are celebrities. That would ruin it a bit for me.

One choice for me was "Miley". You do get a limited amount of letters to chose from to make it easier. However, the easy option was "Pee" so I opted for that instead.

(I can already hear ReZ downloading the game)

Me, I'm super addicted. Only got it the other day, quality 69p.

It's only 69p?! I might actually get the proper thing for that, but I swear twas more when I went on the market...

It's totally only 69p, I am very probably going to buy it!

Edited by Rummy

Me, I'm super addicted. Only got it the other day, quality 69p.

JUPITER!!!!

Very artistic.

Ha! Heard about this at work today. Searched NE forums for "iSketch" and found this. Now I have got to get out of bed and grab my phone charger.

I am super addicted but its weird how this one has become such a break out hit...there have been quite a few games like this on ios previously such as isketch. I was addicted to We Doodle for a while but it a lot more complex in that you used coins to buy new brushes and new backgrounds and new filters and such. Whereas Draw Something is stupidly simple and accessible.

My username is aducker84

I am terrible at drawing on my mobile, haha. But it's fun! What was that Star Wars one @ReZourceman? It didn't give me a Y for Yoda, what the hell was it? I pressed backup by mistake before it came to me.

@mr\-paul, what's your username?

Also, I'm just as terrible at drawing on this as I am iSketch. Possibly worse.

paulmuchmore :)

I am terrible at drawing on my mobile, haha. But it's fun! What was that Star Wars one @ReZourceman? It didn't give me a Y for Yoda, what the hell was it? I pressed backup by mistake before it came to me.

I'm not sure how the viewing it back works, but when I watched it it didn't have the letters that you needed. It was "Ewok"

How can it not have the letters you need! ReZ, I assume you have the paid, what's it offering over the free other than more words? I do find it quite hard to draw on this, especially combined with finding it hard to draw IRL anyway cos I'm an uncreative spastic, I have a cheapy touchscreen stylus knowcking that's making it minorly better for me and my fatty fingers though.

I literally have no idea what the first one you have drawn is...

I'm not sure how the viewing it back works, but when I watched it it didn't have the letters that you needed. It was "Ewok"

Aah of course. I'm a moron.

Although I did laugh at your many attempts of writing "Bilbo" even though the answer was actually "hobbit"!

I literally have no idea what the first one you have drawn is...

Hint: 3310.

Hint: 3310.

errr.....ok

My best was when i drew a dinosaur and the person was writing dinosure danosure dinosuar all sorts and finally passed and didn't get it.:nono:

The Furby drawing I got from ReZ was great. Even if I did have to use the bomb to get rid of some letters.

Aah of course. I'm a moron.

Although I did laugh at your many attempts of writing "Bilbo" even though the answer was actually "hobbit"!

Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, tell me about it. I wondered if you would watch the whole thing cos' I took so long. I was like "Ah, that looks like Gandalf and Frodo...OOH he has a ring, yeah its definitely Frodo...oh no wait, BILBO, yes must be Biblo. Wait. WHUT.

I like...god. So retarded.

The Furby drawing I got from ReZ was great. Even if I did have to use the bomb to get rid of some letters.

I was also impressed with myself there (and you).

ReZ...have you not played Ocarina of Time?

Also, why is yellow not a standard colour?

Edited by Cube

How can it not have the letters you need! ReZ, I assume you have the paid, what's it offering over the free other than more words? I do find it quite hard to draw on this, especially combined with finding it hard to draw IRL anyway cos I'm an uncreative spastic, I have a cheapy touchscreen stylus knowcking that's making it minorly better for me and my fatty fingers though.

I think its simply + ad free.