N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Haden

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsR-vPLkc2m1TgYRSgb4YnYdqLjsWOsgVoSFo3-Im5Z-v4i27s

Well done Rowan I always knew you had a championship title on the horizon well now it's here!

Also congrats to Comrade Co-op a quiet side who have grown and grown and fully deserve the middle league title.

And of course congrats to Dragoooooooooooo! A great championship.

An exciting season in every single regard thank you to everyone who made this season so special.

Now onto the cup. Who is joining us in the livestream and chat? Flinky and MadDog are there for sure but I want to see Ell, Charlie hell everyone involved! It was so much fun last time.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the congrats everyone. Dead pleased we managed to pull it off. When we conceded a last minute equaliser to Happenstance I felt that Odwin had 1 hand on the title. We were 5 points behind with 4 games to go so really thought it was all over. Not sure how Oddy managed to throw the title away but I'm sure there'll be an internal inquiry at his club.

LiverpoolR_468x327.jpg

Well done to Rowan and The Comerade!

I can't believe I won that last game, @Charlie. I put out a lot of my misfits in one last hope to gain some DV.

I'm worried by one of my midfielders, who has played 12 games yet only has 9 dv. Think he went up last year. Annoyed because he had 10dv for most of the season, but slipped down to 9. I've mainly been using him as a sub. I guess he'll go down a level?

Also annoyed that my best defender is injured until the end of this month. He is 31...when exactly do players come to the end of their career? Are we talking 33 onwards, or is it even earlier than that?

brendan-rodgers-salutes-swansea-fans-303676997.jpg

Fourth in the mid-league on only my second season, decent dvs - really great season for me! And won both top scorer and top assists, brilliant stuff.

Had a terrific last game against Aqui1a, 4-4, red card, last minute equaliser, it had everything! The crowd reportedly turned up expecting a non-event but they were thrilled with what they saw. Bring on the cup!

Doh :( Btw thanks for all your reports this season we are all indebted to your journalistic skills.

Seconded. Completely loved 'em, top work Peeps!

Also annoyed that my best defender is injured until the end of this month. He is 31...when exactly do players come to the end of their career? Are we talking 33 onwards, or is it even earlier than that?

That's not so bad - because of the cup it'll be a long-ish off season so he'll be back early on next season. You'll need a good defender to survive the mid-league!

Mid league will be real tight this year, no inactives, everyone of a fairly similar strength.

Congrats @Rowan ! Anyone stopping Shoddy Oddy is a hero in my books!

I'm happy with my season, getting away from the likes of Whoden Rangers and Crapern Neverwinning.

DVs are okay, I think my forwards need more work. Hopefully I'll give it a good go at staying in the middle league next season!

Very exciting with a new team again, maybe I should start again next season? :p

Congrats @Rowan ! Anyone stopping Shoddy Oddy is a hero in my books!

I'm happy with my season, getting away from the likes of Whoden Rangers and Crapern Neverwinning.

DVs are okay, I think my forwards need more work. Hopefully I'll give it a good go at staying in the middle league next season!

Very exciting with a new team again, maybe I should start again next season? :p

I found buying players and shaping a team to be alot of fun last season, but can't really afford good ones now. Had a look at the top league players in last season - seems like no one ever really buys players past their first couple seasons?

(Also, sizing you up for next season - Bull and Pratchett in midfield are ridiculous! How are the new lower league teams this good?!)

38 I think, if you are lucky. As early as 29 if you are unlucky.

Hmm, so I guess he should be ok for at least another season? I'll probably play a lot still, but maybe start to ease off him and give some of the younger players a go.

That's not so bad - because of the cup it'll be a long-ish off season so he'll be back early on next season. You'll need a good defender to survive the mid-league!

Mid league will be real tight this year, no inactives, everyone of a fairly similar strength.

It should be ok, but this was his first game back from injury. He's 31, so I have a bad feeling he may retire either at the end of next season or one after.

I found buying players and shaping a team to be alot of fun last season, but can't really afford good ones now. Had a look at the top league players in last season - seems like no one ever really buys players past their first couple seasons?

(Also, sizing you up for next season - Bull and Pratchett in midfield are ridiculous! How are the new lower league teams this good?!)

I'll be dipping into the transfer market, but only for a player or two. I'll need a back-up keeper, as my second one has a skill rating of two...lol. May get another defender in a few seasons time.

Hmm, so I guess he should be ok for at least another season? I'll probably play a lot still, but maybe start to ease off him and give some of the younger players a go.

It should be ok, but this was his first game back from injury. He's 31, so I have a bad feeling he may retire either at the end of next season or one after.

I'll be dipping into the transfer market, but only for a player or two. I'll need a back-up keeper, as my second one has a skill rating of two...lol. May get another defender in a few seasons time.

Back up keeper= youth. They get experience really easily and it is a waste of money to buy!

N-Europe Elite League

Season 22 – Round 18

The Sixty Fourthers vs Eights United

Sixty were looking for the win to end what has been a bad season for them, and they certainly were going for that today. Sohiel Qadir was booked for an offensive tackle in the very 1st minute of the match. But it was Eights who opened the scoring, Alec Svanson the scorer from a breakaway. He was to score again 4 minutes later from the penalty area. Sixty were still determined to get a result, bringing on Arazh Sorai for Abdallah Kermashani. Who happened to be booked in the 58th minute for a serious offensive tackle to Eights’ double scorer Alec Svanson. Which was a shame, he was heading for a hatrick this match. Alec had to be bought off, he was injured from that tackle. Gunnar Hilmo was his replacement. A few more subs for Sixty bought the minutes down.

Possession: 42 - 58

Chances: 5 - 3

Man of the Match (Sixty): Amer Kurdi

Man of the Match (Eights): Trygve Fjellbekk

Final Score: The Sixty Fouthers 0 – Eights United 2

Leeds M.O.T vs Battlestar Odwinica

Odwinica were closing in on a potential championship, needing the win today in order to secure the title for themselves. Leeds were out to stop this at any cost. The first 45 minutes was a back and forth contest, but in the 2nd half, Leeds were determined to get a result. Bringing on Loki Gascoigne for Viquardinho Berger. Odwinica’s Gareth Coles was booked for an offensive tackle to Jonny Howson. He had to be subbed for Jose Antonio Alonso. An injury to Amar Sherawat bought his game to an end, being subbed for Ghita Baldovin. Ionut Codrin was also injured and subbed for Marvin Townshend

Possession: 43 - 57

Chances: 1 - 3

Man of the Match (Leeds): Elton Monkhouse

Man of the Match (Odwinica): Hardy Howarth

Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 0 – Battlestar Odwinica 0

Silverdale Hotpot vs Rising Phoenix

It was between Silverdale and Odwinica for the title, Silverdale were going to attempt to snag it from Odwinica’s grasp. Within the first 7 minutes of the match, they had scored twice. Ronnie Scrimshaw in the 4th and Jamie Jerome in the 7th. Steven Calderwood was booked in the 11th minute, this was going to be a make or break match. 3rd goal for Silverdale, Steven Calderwood the scorer. Soon rectifying his earlier booking, the fans forgave him for that. Rising were in for a beating today, making a few mistakes which bought the cup nearer to Silverdale. Caupolican Candelas was booked in the 27th. In the 35th minute, they received a penalty. The taker was Darren Bolam, but he botched it and sent it into the 15 row. In 1st half extra time, Jamie Jerome was injured and had to be subbed for Hernan Orellana. 2 more goals for Silverdale, Eric Hudson in the 52nd and Julian Wacek in the 78th made it 5-0. Rising had to wake-up, but with the fans leaving, this was definitely Silverdales time. A booking for each time within the space of a minute, and a 6th goal for Silverdale (scorer Steven Calderwood) bought this match to an end.

Possession: 66 - 34

Chances: 10 - 4

Man of the Match (Silverdale): Jamie Jerome

Man of the Match (Rising): Jean-Jacques Piquet

Final Score: Silverdale Hotpot 6 – Rising Phoenix 0

Mcoys Sons vs Happenstance FC

Mcoys hosted Happenstance in this match today, both sides played a 3-5-2 formation. Maurice Melton was injured for Happenstance and had to be subbed for Eddy Jefferson, the favour was returned to Mcoys as Jez Heckinbottom was injured and subbed for Nicholas McGuire in the 9th. Happenstance received their first yellow in the match, Teofilo Polo the booked player. It took 42 minutes, but Mcoys opened the scoring. Hamilton Charles the scorer. 2 minutes later, Happenstance equalised. Patrick Unsworth the scorer. Late in the second half, Mcoys struck back with 2 more goals. Niles Alvarado in the 85th and a penalty delivered by Athur Rossall ended this close encounter

Possession: 58 - 42

Chances: 9 - 6

Man of the Match (Mcoys):Stephen Gaye

Man of the Match (Happenstance): Patrick Unsworth

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 3 – Happenstance FC 1

Madpool vs Intergalactico Stars

Madpool hosted Inter in todays contest, it was Madpool who opened the scoring today first. 13 minutes in, the scorer being Stanley Trainer. 6 minutes later, Spence Monk for Madpool scored. Assisted by Reggie Hales this time around. Chris Benoit for Inter received a booking for applying a cross-face to Roberto Carlos. Dear oh dear, what is this game coming to. We’ve had many different styles of tackles from Inter throughout this season, this takes the cake now. Madpool, being a little miffed by the ref only giving a yellow to Benoit fired a 3rd goal. Reggie Hales the scorer on this occasion. Inter need a goal if they are to remain in this game, and with Ben Kenobi being subbed for Mark Undertaker in the 60th, perhaps this was going to change. 69 minutes in, Inter score. Nikos Papadopoulos scoring. The earlier cross face has finally took Roberto Carlos out, he had to be subbed for Sergio Ramos. Nikos was also subbed, this time for Ronald Ronaldo in the 80th minute. Darrell Sedgewick received a booking in the 88th, which bought this contest to an end.

Possession: 54 - 46

Chances: 8 - 4

Man of the Match (Madpool): Reggie Hales

Man of the Match (Inter): Steve Sting

Final Score: Madpool 3 – Intergalactico Stars 1

Final Table

Untitled11.png

Congratulations to Silverdale for winning the Elite League this season.

Reminder

The Live Draw is in 30 minutes time. Need someone to update a table for each match, like we had in the last draw. I can do one myself, but it will take sometime to create one. Had a few things to do today, which left me with little time this afternoon to do a lot.