N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Haden

Beginning to hate the change reports. Players that should go up never do. Had a defender on 15 DV, literally played every match and his form never dipped below 10. He didn't raise. Another was on 13 and didn't raise :( Does DV not actually stock up in any way? I've had a player who was on 16dv last season and 13 this season and didn't raise. Surely 29dv over 2 seasons should show a visible raise? System is flawed.

Mixed change report overall. Need a serious revamp of the team I think.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not such a good report for me. Though I think a lot of boys are mow on verge of increasing so I'll have to ensure they get more play time!

Had a look at Zell and Flonks teams, very impressive and will do well in this middle league I think .

10+ and 8 visible increases. It's a good change report, but I wish that a few certain players also got a visible increase, particulary my best midfielder and the keeper.

I have two players leaving, but they might as well. I just bought them to keep the average up, but I think it should be fine now. Won't miss them.

@The Peeps , I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think the dvs might be adjusted for the age. Meaning a 16 dv for an oldie won't give the same increase as it would for a youth. I had the same experience with by now 30 year old midfielder, pretty sure it was 16 and 13 in dv but no increase. I have also had anoter oldie with 12 in dv but with no plus sign last season.

We will try and find one I think!

Btw Leeds got sacked! lol wtf how did that happen he has been logged in more than Dyson??

Plus 13 change report for me

Snap, 13 visables for me too!

That's weird with Leeds, maybe he had too few players then a retirement at the end of the season meant he was no longer allowed to continue or something!?

We will try and find one I think!

Btw Leeds got sacked! lol wtf how did that happen he has been logged in more than Dyson??

Plus 13 change report for me

It says he logged 10 hours ago. He must have quit on his own. Too bad.

I think this means 64s stays up again. I can't believe only one team got relegated in two season...

@The Peeps , I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think the dvs might be adjusted for the age. Meaning a 16 dv for an oldie won't give the same increase as it would for a youth. I had the same experience with by now 30 year old midfielder, pretty sure it was 16 and 13 in dv but no increase. I have also had anoter oldie with 12 in dv but with no plus sign last season.

Yeah I've noticed that while the veterans don't really skill up visably, their skill level in matches tends to be 3 or 4 skill bars higher than thier actual levels if their form high good!

Beginning to hate the change reports. Players that should go up never do. Had a defender on 15 DV, literally played every match and his form never dipped below 10. He didn't raise. Another was on 13 and didn't raise :( Does DV not actually stock up in any way? I've had a player who was on 16dv last season and 13 this season and didn't raise. Surely 29dv over 2 seasons should show a visible raise? System is flawed.

Mixed change report overall. Need a serious revamp of the team I think.

Same for me. Bloody annoying.

jrpj10.png

Better than last year but not good enough really. Like I have no idea why that 22 yr old Brody defender didn't go up, being on 14dv. Going to get properly stuck into youth this year I think.

Gonna get my ass kicked by the Yellow Sub in the cup, form on the floor, players must still be nursing hangovers from their summer holidays...

N-Euro Middle League Round Seventeen

****Winston Gardens FC 2-1 Bubbles FC****

Bubbles have been in the top spot since round 5 but their last few results have put them in real danger of being unseated just before the end of the season. Winston Gardens are on slightly better form after a draw against Comerade last round whereas Bubbles have lost their last two games. Things started poorly for Bubbles with an injury in the 15th minute, followed closely by Winston Garden's first goal which was scored by Sturla Steinsland in the 21st minute. Gardens had an injury of their own not long after that but the score was still 1-0 at half time. Bubbles struck back in the second half and Fernão Castinho scored from a freekick in the 57th minute. Winston Gardens stayed offensive though and continued to dominate the game, finally going ahead again in the 75th minute after a goal from Dermott McAuley.

***Dysonian Wanderers 1-2 Real Peeps****

With things as close as they are between Real Peeps, Seahawks and Recall, Real Peeps needs to pick up as many points as possible and they've never actually beaten Dyson away - only tied. Real Peeps went heavy on the offensive in the first half of the game, getting 8 chances on goal, they were stopped short in the 23rd minute when a dirty tackle in the penalty area halted a breakaway but Ernst Heinzmann was there to take the penalty and scored! Five minutes later Lennox Kilner was able to burst through to score another goal for Real Peeps. Some mid-game bad luck saw Peeps defender Derrick Birch taken off the pitch with a heavy injury and midfielder Dominic Gili was red carded after injuring Patrick Twigg of Dysonian Wanderers and arguing with the ref. In the 69th minute there was a scare for Peeps fans when Lucian Sandford took a penalty for Dysonian Wanderers and scored but Real Peeps managed to hold them back for the rest of the game.

***Seahawks FC 4-0 Emo Blades*

Seahawks had a much easier time at home against the other inactive team in the league, enjoying 9 chances on goal and 61% possession compared to 0 chances from Emo Blades. Cappi Lucci set things in motion with a goal in the 4th minute and Javi Etxeberria extended their lead in the 18th minute with a well placed shot. Jeremias Ríos got in on the action in the 21st minute with a goal of his own and in the 34th minute Josué Mendez decided the game with a fourth goal for Seahawks.

****The Comerade Co-op 2-1 Aqui1a All Stars****

If Co-op are to have any chance at first place, they need to win their next two games while All Stars are already safe from relegation. Things kicked off early as Co-op were awarded a freekick within the first minute of play and Marat Miloradovich was able to score. Co-op suffered a minor setback in the 15th minute when Artëm Zuikov was injured and subbed out and no further goals were scored in the first half. Co-op ducked in early again in the second half and David Chmutov got a quick goal in the 49th minute. Late in the game Danny Oates of All Stars was heavily injured and had to be replaced which led to a penalty being taken by Roupen Cherezian who scored for All Stars. All Stars were working hard to get the draw but Co-op kept their defence tight and the game ended 2-1.

****DuDs Baggies 3-0 Recall United****

Similar to Co-op, Baggies need to win their next two games if they want to see themselves take the title this season and Recall offered little opposition today. After a booking in the 14th minute and an injury in the 17th, Baggies upped their game and took it to Recall. In the 28th minute Mokkhavesa Chalerm scored from a freekick, getting the only goal of the first half. In the second half of the game Baggies managed to get a further 7 chances on goal in addition to 3 they had in the first half while Recall were only managed one attempt on Baggies' goal. Rory Ash helped Baggies go further ahead after scoring in the 53rd minute but Recall's strong defence was keeping out most of the chances. In the 86th minute Mokkhavesa Chalerm was given another freekick to take from which he was again able to score.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens 2-1 Bubbles FC, Bubbles are finally unseated after 11 rounds in first place and DuDs Baggies move into the top spot while Bubbles fall to third. Promotion is still assured but goal difference will keep Co-op in first no matter what result Bubbles get next round. The title is now between Baggies and Co-op while Winston Gardens have to beat Aqui1a next round or lose fourth place to them.

Stylish Play: DuDs Baggies, Recall kept a tight defence in this game but that didn't stop Baggies getting 10 chances against them. Two of their goals may have come from freekicks but the outcome would have been the same without them as Baggies kept Recall at arm's length the entire game.

Best Player: Javi Etxeberria, Seahawks FC, Javi set up the first and third goals in Seahawks' match against Emo Blades and scored the second goal himself. He's only 19 years old but he made himself invaluable in this game as he had a hand in 3 of the 4 goals scored.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eighteen

****Winston Gardens FC 4-4 Aqui1a All Stars****

The outcome of this game will decide which of these teams will finish fourth this season. If either team loses they risk dropping into 7th place. All Stars took an offensive formation away from home with a 3-5-2 which was countered by an equally offensive 3-4-3 from Winston Gardens. All Stars got the first goal as Cody Freeman scored in the 6th minute but their lead was short-lived thanks to Dermott McAuley scoring in the 11th minute. Again it was not long before another goal was scored, this time a freekick from Scott Page put All Stars back into the lead in the 14th minute. In the 22nd minute Scott Page scored from another freekick and All Stars were now leading with three goals to one. The pace slowed down as All Stars played more defensively now that their lead was secured but an injury in the 30th minute saw experienced forward Criss Ross replace young Sturla Steinsland which gave Gardens their second wind. In the 35th minute Magnus Ahnfeldt scored but All Stars were still leading by one goal at half time.

Things were tense as All Stars were successfully keeping Gardens from scoring but in the 77th minute Maxim Pirsa was sent off leaving All Stars a defender short. One minute later Bradley Thomas scored through the gaping hole in All Stars' defence, levelling the scores. All Stars were not finished yet however and Sasha Marino scored to put All Stars back into the lead. Marino is retiring after this game and it would be a fine end to his career to help All Stars win in this manner but just four minutes later Winston Gardens equalised again after a goal from Magnus Ahnfeldt. The game ended in a draw which means Gardens stay in 4th and All Stars drop to 7th!

**Dysonian Wanderers 0-2 Seahawks FC***

Seahawks finish the season with games against both inactive teams, easily beatin Dysonian Wanderers today. Wanderers players are old and tired which was noticed by Seahawks' team who subsequently pushed the veterans to their limits. In the 34th minute Massimiliano Morello's hip gave out and the 36yr old keeper had to be replaced and in the 36th minute Morgan Westgate collapsed from fatigue. Wanderers were now a player down as they had no fit reserves and Seahawks pushed their advantage. In the 38th minute Matt Scorpios scored to put Seahawks 1-0 up and two minutes later Christiano Aragón scored Seahawks' second goal. As a mark of respect for Wanderers, Seahawks kept the score at 2-0 and played out the game with tricks and skills for the fans.

***Recall United 2-0 Bubbles FC****

Recall needed to win today to have any chance of staying up but both Real Peeps and Seahawks are way ahead of them on goal difference and would have to lose by some amount of goals before Recall would be safe. Bubbles' morale was low after losing the top spot to Baggies last round and their heart just wasn't in it today. In the 33rd minute Cammy Gers got the first goal of the game for Recall. Recall United had 5 attempts on goal overall while Bubbles had none. the second goal came in the 84th minute, again scored by Cammy Gers.

***Emo Blades 2-5 The Comerade Co-op***

Blades put up more of a fight in this game than we've seen all season but Co-op had them under control for the most part. A win today would put Co-op in first so long as Baggies didn't win against Real Peeps and they weren't going to let an irrelevant team like Emo Blades get in their way. The first goal came in the 10th minute scored by Evgeny Patrin but it was the only goal of the first half despite 5 attempts. In the 49th minute Jonathan Austevoll scored for Emo Blades and their fan went wild. In the 53rd minute Filipe Coissoró put Blades into the lead with a breakaway goal and their fan passed out, missing the rest of the game. Unfortunately the rest of the game did not go as well for Emo Blades and Co-op managed a further 10 attempts on goal, totalling 15 overall against Blades' measly 5. In the 68th minute Evgeny Patrin equalised and put Co-op into the lead two minutes later after scoring from a freekick. In the 81st minute Gennadi Yachmenev scored the 4th goal for Co-op but Evgeny Patrin scored again in the 84th minute, his third goal of the game and the 5th for co-op.

*****Real Peeps 3-1 DuDs Baggies*****

It promised to be a good game no matter what the outcome as the two highest rated managers of the N-E Championship went head to head. In their last game, Baggies beat Peeps 3-0 but Real Peeps were at home this time and statistically exceed expectations in their last game of the season. Baggies were first to score as Conor Shearer got a goal in the 8th minute but it wasn't long before Don Martland of Real Peeps equalised. The first half looked set to end in a draw but Bryan Tynan got a last second goal in the 45th minute. The first half could have gone either way with both teams getting frequent chances but the second half was dominated by Real Peeps who led with 7 chances to 2. Baggies were pushed back into their own half and were doing well to prevent more goals being scored against them but they were unable to make many attempts on goal themselves. In the 78th minute Ernst Heinzmann pushed Real Peeps further into the lead by scoring from a header after a cross and Real Peeps win 3-1, putting them into 5th and sealing Recall's fate.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 3-1 DuDs Baggies, Co-op was always likely to win against Emo Blades so it was Baggies game that hopes rested on. If Baggies had won they would have beaten Co-op by a point but this result means co-op take first place by two points while Baggies drop to second. Bubbles FC had done enough winning in the season to lose their last three games and still be promoted.

Stylish Play: Winston Gardens & Aqui1a All Stars, a join award for the first time ever this round as both teams matched each other goal for goal. All Stars managed 4 goals out of 5 chances while Gardens managed 8 chances in the game. All Stars were ahead for 35 minutes of the game and even scored again after Winston Gardens equalised but their comeback was strong and Gardens managed to get the last goal. A great game to watch!

Best Player: Evgeny Patrin, The Comerade Co-op, Patrin scored three goals for Co-op after Emo Blades took the lead. This player clearly has a great sense of loyalty and duty to the team.

I need a new midfielder, after the dev report and upon using my youth midfield more this season, it has certainly shown no improvement. Going into the lower league to seriously develop my youth before attacking the mid-division once again.

The change report certainly didn't do me favours, many going down with only a few going up.

Not such a good report for me. Though I think a lot of boys are mow on verge of increasing so I'll have to ensure they get more play time!

Had a look at Zell and Flonks teams, very impressive and will do well in this middle league I think .

Zells team looks sick! My midfield is a nightmare lol which is a shame as my attack rocks!

I got a +10, with 2 reductions, which overall worked out a +9??

Of my two reductions, one wouldn't be in the squad if the game would allow me to sack him, and the other has announced his retirment at the end of the season. So not bothered about them. Wish i'd had a few more visables though :(

I notice a few of the cup games still haven't been arranged for tomorrow...got in touch with Co-op who has now sent his request to Mcoy, Seahawks should be on the case with issuing his to Leeds in a bit and Crisfield will hopefully be accepting his from Silverdale soon too!

Got a semi-decent change report. My midfield improved with two of my seven raters going up by 1 and my 6 rater improving. The two midfielders who had 9 and 10 dv showed no visible drop, but apparently they dropped. Hmm.

Annoyingly, one of my best defenders (31 7) had 10 dv and it shows a minus next to him now. Gah, that's twice that's happened in a row.

I've put two bids in for goalkeepers. One is a cheap buy and is a back up in case the other one falls through. Basically, I've got to start planning for the future as I can see my goalkeeper retiring in the near future. He's only a 7 anyway, whereas the two I was looking at were an 18 4 and 21 6, so more potential there.

Also, no reply from Andy after I challenged him for the match. Hmm

Speaking of notice. If it is ok with everyone, i wish to put forward the time for the Round 2 Live Draw.

Wednesday 16th May 2012 @ 8:30pm

If the time is ok with everyone. It gives enough time to get the invites out for the matches for Fridays play i think.

Wow, once you get him up to a decent skill he is never going to let in a goal. Ever.

How much is he worth?

On the topic of youth I got a 17-2 striker today. Junk. I have 0 funding in the YA but it's still the better option in my opinion. 10-12 weeks without funding I can save up enough money and buy a 17-4(funded 100k before), and still have the chance of getting a good youth.

Edited by Tales