N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Haden

Won my game but got a player sent off and suspended for the next match and another one injured who will also miss the last game. One of them is on 13 so I hope he raises and the other is on 10 and obviously won't. Great. He's played in 16 of 17 games and his DV is only 10.

Birch is an old man bro just keep him the same and its all good so then you can train up some new guys. Shame you aren't going down I think a rivalry between our clubs is long overdue :p

Just kidding congrats on staying up.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally getting it together for the final part of the season. Shouldn't have any trouble bulldozing 64s with H2S2 referee so if Intergalactico can make another upset against Madpool I can reach a new career height.

Happy with my best striker still in the running for the top scorer, would be a nice bonus to an otherwise broke team.

This looks like it could be third season in a row which Madpool is the overall topscorer with me follow second, unless something happens in the final match.

Birch is an old man bro just keep him the same and its all good so then you can train up some new guys. Shame you aren't going down I think a rivalry between our clubs is long overdue :p

Just kidding congrats on staying up.

There's still a chance of me going down :p if I lose my next game and Recall wins, it'll be down to the goal difference. I would have to lose spectacularly and he would have to win in the same regard but it could still happen!

freyberg-cup.jpg

Madpool,

Haden,

Dud,

Peeps,

Mcoy,

Rising,

Dragooooo

Ell

Yellow Submarine

Winston

Coloccini

Seahawks (middle league)

Recall

AndyAllstars (new team)

Aquila All Stars

Inter (Defending champions)

Bubbles

Leeds

Crisfield Seahawks

Co-op

So this is our cup line up, Recall and MadDog you ready to get things launched this weekend with draw and google doc? Let me know a time that will be good for you (Recall especially). We should hopefully have the first round and friendlies ready for next Tuesday.

Oh what? Could have sworn I used through plays in my tactics. Fuuuu knocked off the top spot with one game to go. I REALLY should have set tactics, in the game against Dud. So pissed. He's my bogey team so I'd probably lose anyway but my players' morale was shot.

white_flag_surrender.jpg

Since my effort were to no avail, I might as well sign up for the cup.

If you could persuade Silverdale or Happenstance to come along that would be better as just one person by themselves may make things hard for MadDog to manage. Or would it be ok MadDog?

Oh what? Could have sworn I used through plays in my tactics. Fuuuu knocked off the top spot with one game to go. I REALLY should have set tactics, in the game against Dud. So pissed. He's my bogey team so I'd probably lose anyway but my players' morale was shot.

Boom :) Thought you might sneak it in the end, would have been annoying, I've been due a win, my lads played well.

Thought I was going to go down a couple weeks ago, secured mid league football for next season with that win, massive relief!

Might even get myself top assists award, I'd love to take that...

Decent dvs too, though from I splashed out over a million on a midfield before this season who's only on like 7 dv... what a nightmare..

Bring on the cup!

Damn, lost 3-0 today. I blame the retirements i've had last season, they've shown this season. If by some miracle Seahawks and/or Peeps lose on Friday and i win (and i mean a miracle is needed), then i will remain up in the middle league. If not, then the lower league is where i will be destined.

Which could do me a lot of good, developing a few younger players before returning to the middle league stronger than before.

freyberg-cup.jpg

Madpool,

Haden,

Dud,

Peeps,

Mcoy,

Rising,

Dragooooo

Ell

Yellow Submarine

Winston

Coloccini

Seahawks (middle league)

Recall

AndyAllstars (new team)

Aquila All Stars

Inter (Defending champions)

Bubbles

Leeds

Crisfield Seahawks

Co-op

Eights

Silverdale

So this is our cup line up, Recall and MadDog you ready to get things launched this weekend with draw and google doc? Let me know a time that will be good for you (Recall especially). We should hopefully have the first round and friendlies ready for next Tuesday.

Ok Eights and Silverdale are now in! This brings us to 22 so we will have a first round of 12 teams, with the remaining 10 drawn to play friendlies! Should be epic!!

Jimbob when are you able to do this lets get as many people as we can watching your epic live draw :D

Fuck yes!

What a massive game and an even bigger result. 2-0. I got lucky with both goals, but winning the title at Ell's place just makes this victory even better. That's a fairytale!

Even better considering that I spent absolutely nothing on my team this season and just went with what I had. I'm probably going to have to buy a goalkeeper seeing as how mine is getting on a bit, but otherwise I'm so happy with this team. Can't believe it...a trophy. Never would have dreamed this at the start of the season.

Although this team is in its third season, I've enjoyed the challenges against experienced Xpert players, even if they have got new teams. It's been an amazing season.

Good game, @Ellmeister

Fuck yes!

What a massive game and an even bigger result. 2-0. I got lucky with both goals, but winning the title at Ell's place just makes this victory even better. That's a fairytale!

Even better considering that I spent absolutely nothing on my team this season and just went with what I had. I'm probably going to have to buy a goalkeeper seeing as how mine is getting on a bit, but otherwise I'm so happy with this team. Can't believe it...a trophy. Never would have dreamed this at the start of the season.

Although this team is in its third season, I've enjoyed the challenges against experienced Xpert players, even if they have got new teams. It's been an amazing season.

Good game, @Ellmeister

Having been beaten by two free-kicks I feel slightly aggrieved :p Alas, you had a stronger team this time and I should have played a full strength squad rather than a couple of youth but I think you would have still won.

Congrats to Flink, you've been steadily strong all season.

Shame I'm now in third and likely to stay that way since Cube is inactive and so I'd expect Zell to win. Looks like a game full of youth for my final game then!

Having been beaten by two free-kicks I feel slightly aggrieved :p Alas, you had a stronger team this time and I should have played a full strength squad rather than a couple of youth but I think you would have still won.

Congrats to Flink, you've been steadily strong all season.

Shame I'm now in third and likely to stay that way since Cube is inactive and so I'd expect Zell to win. Looks like a game full of youth for my final game then!

I got very, very lucky. But, I'm surprised we didn't create more chances. We had a good formation and there's a lot of creativity in that team. We played offensively, too. 3 chances to your 2 doesn't seem right in a game between the top 2.

I'm impressed with how we started off very slowly before surging up the table. We should be well equipped for the middle league. I'll get relegated before you, as I think you'll have the stronger team in the long run.

Lets face it in three seasons time you guys will still be yo yoing between leagues again while Charlie and I will be established middle league legends ready to make the jump to the big time.

;)

Lets face it in three seasons time you guys will still be yo yoing between leagues again while Charlie and I will be established middle league legends ready to make the jump to the big time.

;)

Again? :heh:

A pint says that Me and Ell both remain in the middle league in three seasons time.

A pint says that Me and Ell both remain in the middle league in three seasons time.

I am just saying I think your club is a bit unstable.

I mean your assistant just leaked this footage of you going mental when you were playing AC!

The real reason @Cube is leaving - he has been asked to leave after his catastrophic dealing with substituting his player in a recent game against Elites.

Elites have released this footage:

If Carlsberg did managers, they'd probably be Ellmeister.

The real reason @Cube is leaving - he has been asked to leave after his catastrophic dealing with substituting his player in a recent game against Elites.

If Carlsberg did managers, they'd probably be Ellmeister.

Bitter and overpriced? Yeah, could well be.

I maintain that Mackenzie fully deserved it.