NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

I'm leaking nothing. Not after the stuff at Black & White's Japanese launch. I'm being very careful so I don't get legally destroyed

You gotta catch em all. Again.

ALL OF MY FUCKING MONEY.

I'm leaking nothing. Not after the stuff at Black & White's Japanese launch. I'm being very careful so I don't get legally destroyed

Heh, I was only kidding dude but I don't blame you. That whole image hosting crap was a ridiculous complaint.

It's more complicated than that. I reposted images of all the Pokémon in good faith, but it turned out the person who got them got them from an alpha build of the game and violated a few NDAs in posting them and so they reacted as they should. It's just the way the lawyer went about it which was a bit silly

BREAKING NEWS

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKING NEWS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME

MORE ON THE SITUATION AT 11 (Which coincidentally is about right considering Pokemon Sunday ends around that time)

Where is my news I thought Coro Coro got leaked

Never trust what I say Canand, I am a bad man.

Like last month, we get the cover one day and scans a few days after. Relax. This is ALWAYS how it goes

Some people are going bat shit mental over the use of 'new generation' in Corocoro that was printed in katakana.

People are speculating that BW2 are going to be a lot like Gold and Silver and we could be facing new Pokemon. I doubt it considering how quick this game is coming out, but I do admit that would be incredible if true. The lack of new information in Corocoro is going to make this month absolute hell whilst we wait for the gameplay to finally be revealed.

But yeah, any one fancy speculating and having some ideas? I'm hoping the C-Gear gets a major revamp and turns into something a lot like the Poketch, which I miss a lot. VS seeker would be nice and maybe the Poke Radar.

Also, in regards to the future, I really hope they utilise the ability to provide downloadable content. Although it's pretty much impossible to get to the same level as Mew, having the event only Pokemon not on the cartridge at all but to properly reveal them at a later date would be awesome. Secret Pokemon being on the cartridge are easily discovered now and I'd love the surprise element of them to be fully utilised.

Some people are going bat shit mental over the use of 'new generation' in Corocoro that was printed in katakana.

People are speculating that BW2 are going to be a lot like Gold and Silver and we could be facing new Pokemon. I doubt it considering how quick this game is coming out, but I do admit that would be incredible if true. The lack of new information in Corocoro is going to make this month absolute hell whilst we wait for the gameplay to finally be revealed.

But yeah, any one fancy speculating and having some ideas? I'm hoping the C-Gear gets a major revamp and turns into something a lot like the Poketch, which I miss a lot. VS seeker would be nice and maybe the Poke Radar.

Also, in regards to the future, I really hope they utilise the ability to provide downloadable content. Although it's pretty much impossible to get to the same level as Mew, having the event only Pokemon not on the cartridge at all but to properly reveal them at a later date would be awesome. Secret Pokemon being on the cartridge are easily discovered now and I'd love the surprise element of them to be fully utilised.

Oh crap, people found out about that? I was purposefully hiding that because I know it means nothing and I knew that this would occur -_-

Should be noted that they seldom use the term generation

Edited by Serebii

This is brilliant. Such a simple idea to implement and it would spark up the wild rumormill of old. I remember the rumor of Mew hiding under the Truck outside the S.S. Anne. I'd like to think that covering up things would bring a return of this sort of culture.

This months Coro Coro was rubbish I wanted gameplay not Boxarts got to next month now please time go more faster

Oh crap, people found out about that? I was purposefully hiding that because I know it means nothing and I knew that this would occur -_-

Should be noted that they seldom use the term generation

Haha funny you mention that you're hiding it, it did come up in the conversation that I was having that it was odd you weren't posting a specific scan from the magazine. People were also mentioning the new forms are labelled with 'Overdrive'.

I'm sick to death of event pokemon full stop! Europe hardly ever gets them compared to other regions, it annoys me no end i can't get the same event pokemon or legendaries because we don't get events

Haha funny you mention that you're hiding it, it did come up in the conversation that I was having that it was odd you weren't posting a specific scan from the magazine. People were also mentioning the new forms are labelled with 'Overdrive'.

Yeah, the scans make no mention of the word overdrive. It doesn't exist on the scan. That originated from a Japanese blog in English referencing DBZ as a joke. An English language fansite took that as it being fact, posted it, and e-mailed nearly every single Nintendo news site with it.

They are not in "Overload Mode". They are standard Black & White Kyurem. That's just what happens to their tail, similar to how Reshiram & Zekrom's goes

eventreshiram.pngeventzekrom.png

I'm sick to death of event pokemon full stop! Europe hardly ever gets them compared to other regions, it annoys me no end i can't get the same event pokemon or legendaries because we don't get events

That's actually not the case. Europe has been getting more events than America of late and we ALWAYS get the important ones.

This! I hate how they introduce new formes to old Pokemon (Rotom, Giratina etc) and then they aren't usable in the previous game but with DLC, that solves the problem.

When are we getting gameplay of the games?

I doubt the gameplay has changed much...

That's actually not the case. Europe has been getting more events than America of late and we ALWAYS get the important ones.

Important ones yes eventually, cool ones? no we don't get some of the cool variants and i'm still sore over some of the cooler variants

I like Ghost pokemon and we've not been given some of the cooler variants

:sigh: i just wish they were all released and available globally

Still its better than having to travel to locations to download one like i had to do for Mew way back when

I'm really hoping they've done a lot of work on expanding the map, it felt a lot smaller compared to what we've recently had. I'm excited as to what they might do with the Subway though, there is some awesome potential in that and I think they might just actually utilise it as I hope.

Crystal introduces the Battle Tower.

Ruby and Sapphire retain the Battle Tower and massively improve on it.

Emerald introduces the Battle Frontier, located where the Battle Tower was.

Diamond and Pearl take a step back, only Battle Tower is available though improved.

Platinum reintroduces the Battle Frontier.

Black and White, similarly to D/P, take a step back and introduce Battle Subway which is basically Battle Tower except there's basically an easy and a hard mode to each challenge.

So maybe they'll introduce a Battle Frontier and leave the Subway available for you to use to travel to new parts of the map? They made a subway map detailing the route of each line and I don't think they made that just for shits and giggles.

Serebii why you not posting any news

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem Have An Overdrive Mode

Mascots Of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 Have An Overdrive Mode

So last week seen the official boxart for the newest main series Pokémon games revealed, the one thing fans quickly started wondering about was why Black Kyurem and White Kyurem looked slightly different on the boxart to how we'd previously seen them. Most notably the fact the two were now shown having tubes coming from their backs into their tails.

However, recently the Japanese Daisuki Club website has updated with some very small and vague details.

Overdrive-Black-Kyurem-and-White-Kyurem-normal.jpg

The first picture shows the two in their normal form. When the text is translated it reads: “We now know that when their emotions are worked up, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem become Overdrive status!” Confirming the fact the two now have a new mode. Even more interesting the two also seem to have new names once in their new modes

Overdrive-Black-Kyurem-and-White-Kyurem-confirmed-overdrive.jpg

The second picture shows the two in their Overdrive mode. The text translates to call them "Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem" and "Burning Red White Kyurem".

Just how the two can change into their overdrive mode is still very unclear, and is more then likely to stay unclear until more details about the two games are given.

Source

http://www.pokemon.jp/portal/html/b2w2/index.cfm

http://www.pokemonworld.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=7435&p=104079#p104079

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Official_names_of_Black,_White_Kyurem_revealed

Edited by canand

Serebii why you not posting any news

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem Have An Overdrive Mode

Mascots Of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 Have An Overdrive Mode

So last week seen the official boxart for the newest main series Pokémon games revealed, the one thing fans quickly started wondering about was why Black Kyurem and White Kyurem looked slightly different on the boxart to how we'd previously seen them. Most notably the fact the two were now shown having tubes coming from their backs into their tails.

However, recently the Japanese Daisuki Club website has updated with some very small and vague details.

Overdrive-Black-Kyurem-and-White-Kyurem-normal.jpg

The first picture shows the two in their normal form. When the text is translated it reads: “We now know that when their emotions are worked up, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem become Overdrive status!” Confirming the fact the two now have a new mode. Even more interesting the two also seem to have new names once in their new modes

Overdrive-Black-Kyurem-and-White-Kyurem-confirmed-overdrive.jpg

The second picture shows the two in their Overdrive mode. The text translates to call them "Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem" and "Burning Red White Kyurem".

Just how the two can change into their overdrive mode is still very unclear, and is more then likely to stay unclear until more details about the two games are given.

Source

http://www.pokemon.jp/portal/html/b2w2/index.cfm

http://www.pokemonworld.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=7435&p=104079#p104079

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Official_names_of_Black,_White_Kyurem_revealed

Yeah, the scans make no mention of the word overdrive. It doesn't exist on the scan. That originated from a Japanese blog in English referencing DBZ as a joke. An English language fansite took that as it being fact, posted it, and e-mailed nearly every single Nintendo news site with it.

They are not in "Overload Mode". They are standard Black & White Kyurem. That's just what happens to their tail, similar to how Reshiram & Zekrom's goes

eventreshiram.pngeventzekrom.png

/He will post some when there is some. :p