N-Europe

February draw a day

Marcamillian

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quickie today. Going to watch Desperate Housewives on tv tonight (season 7, we're behind), whoo!

So I drew this! Snuggling up on the sofa with a blanket, watching one of your favourite shows (preferably with yummy snacks)... it's great!

feb15.jpg

Just a work in progress today. Got asked by someone if I could help make a dvd cover for their student film project. They had someone else do it first (someone I know actually) but they had to cancel.

So I redrew the sketch they had in my own style and made some changes and additions. If she likes the sketch I'll of course have to finish it still heh. The film is called "Crazy Hair" by the way, so that might explain this image a bit. =P

Crazyhairschets.jpg

I've not exactly done a sole drawing today, but I've been working for ages.

I've set up a cargo collective portfolio but I've only just realised that I've got so much quantity and very little quality... so I've now got to work on that.

Anyway, I made this sort of logo thing.

tumblr_lzieiuTPtU1qaczz9o1_500.png

And there's the page-

http://cargocollective.com/hamishsteele

I'd love to see that coloured Eenuh.

I'll post it on N-E once it is finished!

It's most likely gonna be veeeeeery bright, with the hair either being rainbow coloured or a bright pink (I have to check with the girl what she wants it to look like). =D

tumblr_lzk4c8mXrp1r5ejtko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzk4c8mXrp1r5ejtk

tumblr_lzk4c8mXrp1r5ejtk

tumblr_lzk4c8mXrp1r5ejtk

So I went to a shit-crazy Experiment Life Drawing class today including insanely loud Elvis music, plastic fish, whips and a model who I recognised from an episode of Come Dine With Me.

However, I ended up being a hell of a lot happier with my life drawings than a standard class.

The rest can be viewed here - http://www.hamishmash.com/post/17783384349/so-i-went-to-a-shit-crazy-experiment-life-drawing