Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Name That Game: 2012 Edition

Dog-amoto

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lucky Dime Caper is good, yeah. I played through a bunch of Disney games in 2010, and that was one of the better ones.

How about Where's My Water? for 33?

No, because a) you've already guessed that screenshot, and b) the screenshot you're trying to guess is not an iOS game.

I really hope nobody checks my google history now as I've just been searching for "pussycat sex video game"

No results as yet, though I am rather distracted now and have realised there may be better things to visit online than this thread!!

Let's see if we can finish this round today.

31. You don't just hit the man in the screenshot - you hit people all over the place (but mostly men).

32. Moogle was closer than he thought when he guessed Mirror's Edge.

34. When I called this game "groundbreaking," I meant that it practically invented a new genre.

Edited by Magnus

Pretty sure it's wrong, but I'm going to guess Heavy Rain for 34. You said the screenshot wasn't representative of the game and I know you like this one as you've posted it before, and I suppose it kind of invented a new genre.

I haven't played it myself, so was thinking this may be something on a TV or magazine or something...