NEurope
silly

Hey guys I'm back!

Sorry bout my long break and stuff, and the getting banned part admittedly didn't help.

Nevertheless, I'm a more mature, lovely, possibly even handsome (though I was pretty darn handsome before) person than ever.

I have recently attained a couple of degrees in medicine, thinking of doing one in law. I am now around 6'4 and have had sex about two times.

Now, some people knew me as the legendary THE ganondorf, and yes, I was pretty damn funny. Some even knew me when I had that account with the annoying Johnny Allen face (can't remember the name of the account). I think I had a couple of others too, all banned within like an hour. Shit happens.

But anyway, you guys missed me?

"Sorry bout banning you mate, you were awesome, please come back"- Ashley

"I honestly don't visit this place much now THE ganondorf has gone"- Flinky

"He had everything- good looks, black belt in karate and fluent in Italian- and now THE ganondorf's gone"- Tellyn888

But anyway, you guys missed me?

I've never met you before.

So no. :p

Though I do like the idea of having sex twice being so many that you've already started to lose count.

I'm getting a distant, unpleasantly familiar yet overwhelming air of cuntishness, on a base of barely literate, a twist of douchelord, with some good old oaf seasoning..

I... we have a rule... once banned, always banned.

I hope you enjoyed this :/

Jeopardy: What is pwned?

Were you one of the infamous MPOTD thread participants?

I think you're confusing MPOTD with the epic thread. And no, I think THE Ganondorf was banned for generally being cuntish.

This takes me back to the time when general chit chat had constant flame wars going on and it seemed like a person was banned every week. Makes me realise how much this community has improved since then. Everyone's super awesome now.

What about The3rdChildren? I can't say I agree with the rule in general, but that's not up to me, of course.

I think you're confusing MPOTD with the epic thread. And no, I think THE Ganondorf was banned for generally being cuntish.

Ah, yeah, probably. I actually thought they were one and the same?

What about The3rdChildren? I can't say I agree with the rule in general, but that's not up to me, of course.

Haha, it kind of sounds like you want to get him banned. :p

Oh no, not at all! :p Quite the opposite, I think he's a brilliant example of why the rule is bad - because people can change.

Ah, yeah, probably. I actually thought they were one and the same?

MPOTD was a ridiculously long thread, something like 5000 pages or something stupid. It sort of became full of spam and was usually the centre of most arguments. It was eventually banished to the depths of hell.

Oh no, not at all! :p Quite the opposite, I think he's a brilliant example of why the rule is bad - because people can change.

Not mine or anyone else's place to influence decisions, but it seems a tad unfair not to even give the tyke the chance when the rule can seemingly be bended for others. It's no great secret that there are more than the one previous banned folks who currently frequent our forests of friendship.

I'm pretty sure I never said that! In his opening post and sig, I mean.

Ban teh foo'.

I figured that was what you meant, but I liked my interpretation better.

It was more evil.

BAN EVERYONE.

Oh, wait. They already did that once. :heh:

MPOTD was a ridiculously long thread, something like 5000 pages or something stupid. It sort of became full of spam and was usually the centre of most arguments. It was eventually banished to the depths of hell.

What was the epic thread, then?

I'm pretty sure some members kept that thread saved, someone will maybe PM it to you if you're that interested.

Long story short: boring thread that kept some dweebs interested before it got deleted and most people banned.

It contained PENISES!!! LZOZL!

What was the epic thread, then?

I'm pretty sure some members kept that thread saved, someone will maybe PM it to you if you're that interested.

Long story short: boring thread that kept some dweebs interested before it got deleted and most people banned.

It contained PENISES!!! LZOZL!

I have it saved (somewhere), on the hard drive. It's in the depths of N-E somewhere as well, somewhere.

You have too many penises saved on your hard drive @Jimbob.

I have no idea how they got there, i swear.