NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game Show Mafia!

I don't really understand my second power, Simplify (which I never used) - so mafiaish. I'm sure if I had used it and got found out, I would've been lynched on the basis of that...especially when people were already suspecting my character of being the killer :p

Overall I enjoyed it, especially nearer to the end as Yvonne cleared things up a bit for me - I was clueless about the majority of game shows and their hosts. Thanks EEVIL :)

Wow, those roes are even better than what I expected. Yvonne's, especially.

Did Jayseven really protect himself every night?!? He only made a couple of posts in the whole game!

I have to say, the sort of reverse roleblocking power I had I found to be quite interesting! Could be quite powerful if used right(which I didn't). I found it difficult to try and stay on town side, without getting on mafia side, I had originally intended to try and appear to be working with/for them, but gave up when no one really seemed to care about me. Still, it didn't get me any wins!

Did Jayseven really protect himself every night?!? He only made a couple of posts in the whole game!

Yep. I wasn't going to sign up in the first place, but murray begged :P

In the end my role choice was either 'be invincible' or 'roleblock someone you know to be good'. Because I could not predict what the bad guys were going to do, and because the only known goodies were those that were being extremely effective when not being blocked, it stood to reason that I'd not get in their way.

In one PM me and EEVIL realised that the role perhaps hadn't been thought through :P But it was indeed my role of disinterest that finished the battle between investment of time and sitting back and taking the easy win.

The mechanics of the game were pleasant enough, with the write-ups being a good source of information for town to dissect. But personally I didn't connect with the game -- but I give EEVIl full respect for putting the game together as these days *looks at self, amongst others* few are bothered enough even to attempt to stitch a game together.

I enjoyed my role, and it was a shame Cube died almost instantly. He PM'd me but by the time I got online to reply he was dead! :(

Thought the town played quite well, and the roles were excellent. Great first mafia, EEVIL!

(Make @ReZourceman update the Mafia Outcomes Thread!)

I think Eevil did a fantastic job with the theme/roles, something felt exceedingly british about it all!