NEurope
dazzybee

Letterbox

Apparently the update is available now, according to Twitter?

An update for Nintendo Letter Box on Nintendo #3DS is now available for download over on Nintendo eShop! Details at: ow.ly/kb7zM

No, there wasn't. :hmm:

And that's a good point, I'd actually forgotten about the update. Can't believe it wasn't mentioned. :blank:

Just got a notification on my 3DS that the update is now available from the eshop.

Apparently the update is available now, according to Twitter?
Just got a notification on my 3DS that the update is now available from the eshop.
So it is. :)

How strange that they didn't even mention it during the ND yesterday then. :woops:

So it is. :)

How strange that they didn't even mention it during the ND yesterday then. :woops:

Guess they wanted to pretend they didn't screw it up few weeks ago

EDIT

Just downloaded the update and testing it.

Recording Audio files works great and fast.... the camera seems to be giving me issues though?

When I select the option for taking a photo while writing a letter it first gives a "loading" message thing saying "preparing camera" which vanishes quickly but then the software just hangs for AGES. Only seems to kick back into action if I press the Home Button and then resume Letterbox.

But then the outer cameras won't work? They are the default selection and just show a "blank" green box as if the lens were covered by green paper or something. Switch to the inner cam works fine and lets me take a picture but if I switch back to outer cams it hangs up on me again?

So I've just been on this for the first time in ages. I'm stuck downloading messages from December. I wish there was a way to mass download them, or just skip to the most recent, it takes ages to just download 30 messages at a time!