N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She hasn't said anything about herself the entire game, except coming to Danny's defence on two occasions.

Target claim from everyone btw. You too Peeps.

Weird how Eddiecoleslaw is so keen to vote on mr-paul but have no idea why she should.

Cube > Eavesdropped > Eenuh

Dannyboy

Dazz

Eddiecoleslaw > Probably killed someone

Eenuh > Protect > Sprout

mr-paul

Sprout > Investigate Eddiecoleslaw > Redirected? > mr-paul

Tales > Protect > Dazz

The Peeps

...My investigation result said he was innocent, pal.

But something feels off about this investigation result. My results PM has a little more flavour to it, like how I would search the place thoroughly for anything suspicious or conclusive. This one basically just told me that mr-paul was innocent, pal.

To tell the truth, pal, I've gotten a PM that was like this once before... and that was when I got an evil investigation result on Supergrunch.

Everyone except you? ;)

Not sure why you can't tell us now. It's only making you more suspicious.

We really need to hear from everyone by tonight.

I don't have a night power~~~

She hasn't said anything about herself the entire game, except coming to Danny's defence on two occasions.

Target claim from everyone btw. You too Peeps.

Weird how Eddiecoleslaw is so keen to vote on mr-paul but have no idea why she should.

Cube > Eavesdropped > Eenuh

Dannyboy

Dazz

Eddiecoleslaw > Probably killed someone

Eenuh > Protect > Sprout

mr-paul

Sprout > Investigate Eddiecoleslaw > Redirected? > mr-paul

Tales > Protect > Dazz

The Peeps

I don't have a night power. I got no notifications last night. And no one got killed, anyway.

I'm voting on mr-paul because he seems to have started avoiding the game ever since everyone pressured him with votes yesterday.

--

re: why vote for mr-paul --> Sprout's post above.

*But something feels off about this investigation result. My results PM usually has a little more flavour to it, like how I would search the place thoroughly for anything suspicious or conclusive. But this one basically just told me that mr-paul was innocent, pal.

Sorry, I had to fix that sentence, but obviously can't edit the post. Disregard that old paragraph and use this one instead, pals.

I'm still willing to put my vote down on mr-paul. Something feels off.

Also, is this the first time a redirection like that has taken place? Other than when Nintendohnut was still alive of course. It seems odd that Sprout would suddenly get a result on someone else and for his PM to be different from the usual format.

Like I said, everyone should share their info. There's no point in hiding it anymore. If we want to catch the people responsible for this mess, we all have to come out with what we have.

I'm still willing to put my vote down on mr-paul. Something feels off.

Also, is this the first time a redirection like that has taken place? Other than when Nintendohnut was still alive of course. It seems odd that Sprout would suddenly get a result on someone else and for his PM to be different from the usual format.

Like I said, everyone should share their info. There's no point in hiding it anymore. If we want to catch the people responsible for this mess, we all have to come out with what we have.

Sounds like Sprout's PM has been modified somehow...someone redirected him to mr-paul, who appears good when investigated.

I know it's very annoying that I'm not telling anything about myself, but I really want to get another use out of my power before it becomes pretty much useless. Pleeease bear with me!

There's no redirector left, Eddiecoleslaw, and his initial target was you.

I don't have a night power. I got no notifications last night. And no one got killed, anyway.

Just because a player alledgely has a day power doesn't mean the player can't kill.

First of all, I apologise for being too late last courtroom session! I would've put down a vote for mr-paul.

I protected Sprout last night, but I haven't received any PMs, which means I didn't prevent any arrests (which is all I can do).

Eddie secrecy worries me, but mr-paul still seems like a very solid lead, and Sprout's apparently tampered result pretty much has me convinced. I'm more than willing to put down a vote for him, but I think we should get as much out of this session as possible.

Ok, so what happened? The mafia decided not to kill? Thought they would wait a little bit more for that.

Dohnut was one redirector, who was the other?

Well ok then, I have a day power and that's all. I can't take any other actions.

None that are alive.

Sorry, long day of journalism for me! We've got to be careful of contempt of court, guys!

I targeted Sprout last night. Eenuh and Danny did target him.

I thought they might be protecting themselves, so was trying to second guess the killer by going for Sprout in case they went for him instead of the protectors.

No idea about any redirection. I want EddieColeslaw to start being honest about what she's doing, she's being way too secretive about everything going on. Everyone else is out in the open, whether they are lying or not is another matter.

Sorry, long day of journalism for me! We've got to be careful of contempt of court, guys!

I targeted Sprout last night. Eenuh and Danny did target him.

I thought they might be protecting themselves, so was trying to second guess the killer by going for Sprout in case they went for him instead of the protectors.

No idea about any redirection. I want EddieColeslaw to start being honest about what she's doing, she's being way too secretive about everything going on. Everyone else is out in the open, whether they are lying or not is another matter.

I'm a lie detector, that's my day power. The post I've quoted scored 2/5, or 40% A Lie. mr-paul is most likely lying about his targets.

I will post my past targets if everyone wants, but most of them are useless at this point because the people I lie-detected are dead. The most notable ones are Dannyboy telling the truth (pointed out before), and ReZ's last post being 100% lies (that's why I encouraged everyone to vote).

--

So basically, I didn't want to say in case mafiosos stopped talking altogether/only spoke neutrally, or in case anyone roleblocked my day power - not because I'm evil :heh:

Have to be careful though, 2/5 isn't the same as 5/5 :(

(posted before seeing mr-paul's post...)

Can anyone vouch for/counter mr-paul's night targets?

--

I'm tired of faffing about after yesterday. A stronger case against mr-paul:

- He disappeared yesterday when everyone was voting and asking him stuff, only to surface when I made a post incriminating him.

- "I targeted Sprout last night. Eenuh and Danny did target him." - This is not new information. Also, how did you get through to Sprout if both Danny and Eenuh protected him?

- "Lie detector is the most easily made up role, and Peeps has a role to that effect, so I do not trust what Eddie is saying." - I kind of forget Peeps' role again, but he quotes multiple things and uses a gif. After all, there were like 4 protectors in this game. Two lie detectors isn't impossible. Didn't you consider that before attacking me straightaway? :p

Have to be careful though, 2/5 isn't the same as 5/5 :(

(posted before seeing mr-paul's post...)

Can anyone vouch for/counter mr-paul's night targets?

--

I'm tired of faffing about after yesterday. A stronger case against mr-paul:

- He disappeared yesterday when everyone was voting and asking him stuff, only to surface when I made a post incriminating him.

- "I targeted Sprout last night. Eenuh and Danny did target him." - This is not new information. Also, how did you get through to Sprout if both Danny and Eenuh protected him?

- "Lie detector is the most easily made up role, and Peeps has a role to that effect, so I do not trust what Eddie is saying." - I kind of forget Peeps' role again, but he quotes multiple things and uses a gif. After all, there were like 4 protectors in this game. Two lie detectors isn't impossible. Didn't you consider that before attacking me straightaway? :p

I'm in my final year of my journalism degree, with billions of features, radio and TV pieces to create. Leave me alone til next week!

As far as I am aware, Dannyboy and Eenuh only protect against kills, and from what Eenuh claims, she only is notified if there are evil people around. Surely if I was bad, Eenuh would have known? And this isn't the first time me and Eenuh have both targeted Sprout.

Two lie detectors could be possible, but I still don't believe you :P Likewise, I don't believe that there would be 4 protectors in the game, and someone must be lying!

Sorry I just had the thread open but was/am playing Zelda. =P

I still don't trust mr-paul. And I guess someone must be lying about their power or target or something, because certain things don't add up! At the moment, I'm still willing to put my vote down on mr-paul, as I think I trust Eddie more.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!