Vote Standings

Eddiecoleslaw (1): Tales

mr-paul (3): The Peeps, Sprout, Eenuh

Majority is 5

----------------------------

October 14, 5:00 PM

District Court

Courtroom No.3

"Well, it seems that an hour has passed and a verdict has not been reached yet..."

HeyPal.png*

dick-grrd.gif

"Argh! Your Honor, sir! I know time is almost up, but we need a chance for other members to read the thread. Please, Your Honor, sir, just a little more time for other people to give their thoughts and vote, pa- *WHIP* YAARRRRGHHH"

fran-yankd.gif

"Quiet, scruffy! Mia Fey still refuses to speak!"

"Detective, I understand your concern... However, protocol is to be kept. This trial is being closely watched, after all.

As usual, 15 minutes will be given. Perhaps by then a proper decision can be made."

---------------------

Remaining Players (9):

-Cube (Jacques Portsman)

gkyuuki.png

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Phoenix Wright)

phoenix.png

-Dazz (Luke Atmey)

aiga.png

-Eddiecoleslaw (Mia Fey)

mia.png

-Eenuh (Wendy Oldbag)

oldbag.png

-mr-paul (Ema Skye)

skye.png

-Sprout (Dick Gumshoe)

gumshoe.png

-Tales (Franziska von Karma)

franny.png

-The Peeps (Miles Edgeworth)

edgeworth.png

Majority is 5

The 9th break will now begin

(Remember, breaks last 24 hours)

*That custom bubble was made by Sprout. Props to the man!

Edited by Jonnas

*sigh* I'm unsure whether I should punish this extremely minor case of night-posting... The lightest punishment I have is voteblocking him for a day, but even that... I think I'm going to let it slide.

If there are any objections to this decision, please PM me expressing your point of view. If I get enough objections, I'll go through with voteblocking once the next session starts.

October 14, 5:15 PM

District Court

Courtroom No.3

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Well, then, the break is over. And I should say, I feel we are closing in on our goal more and more, now. It's incredible the progress we made in the span of a few hours."

"So, may we..."

"Oh yes, absolutely! The court is now in session!"

(Only us 9 remained in that courtroom. We had been playing this odd game for hours, and we didn't know how much longer it would take. But none of us could back down. We had seen so much, and yet, we had to progress.)

(Once again, one of our heated debates, without quite knowing what else was expecting us...)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

---------------------

Remaining Players (9):

-Cube (Jacques Portsman)

gkyuuki.png

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Phoenix Wright)

phoenix.png

-Dazz (Luke Atmey)

aiga.png

-Eddiecoleslaw (Mia Fey)

mia.png

-Eenuh (Wendy Oldbag)

oldbag.png

-mr-paul (Ema Skye)

skye.png

-Sprout (Dick Gumshoe)

gumshoe.png

-Tales (Franziska von Karma)

franny.png

-The Peeps (Miles Edgeworth)

edgeworth.png

Majority is 5

The court is now in Session 10

(This session shall end at Friday night, around midnight)

Edited by Jonnas

It wasn't me, I protected Dazz but I got no pm hence no one targeted him.

@EddieColeslaw still needs to answer my questions. There's no way she missed them and she has said previously she would answer if people wanted to know but now conviently ignores. We still have no idea what she does or how she gets night time info with no night time power. Vote: Eddiecoleslaw.

Huh? I didn't target myself, I targeted Sprout last night...

I didn't receive a PM so I don't think Sprout was targeted by a mafia member. I have no idea why Cube saw me talking to myself though, unless someone else did something to Sprout too before I managed to reach him?

I wouldn't put much thought in that you were talking to yourself - remember that my character only hears stuff. So it probably just sounded like you were talking to yourself.

Well I have been known to talk quite a bit, so it is possible detective Gumshoe simply didn't get a word in, as he doesn't seem to be the most talkative person. However, I would still like to hear from him and what he was up to during this break.

It would be nice if everyone could share their targets and results today. Anyone who doesn't, will appear suspicious to me. At this point in the trial, we have to be honest with each other. Anyone who isn't willing to co-operate, may very well be part of the mafia.

Huh? I didn't target myself, I targeted Sprout last night...

I didn't receive a PM so I don't think Sprout was targeted by a mafia member. I have no idea why Cube saw me talking to myself though, unless someone else did something to Sprout too before I managed to reach him?

Do you get told if any member targets your target? I get told the number of people that targets my target. If not people has to tell us if they targeted Sprout. Saying nothing means they did.

Anyone who isn't willing to co-operate, may very well be part of the mafia.

Eddiecoleslaw

I don't really get told anything. The only time I have received a PM is when someone shady/a villain targeted Sprout. Which was the night when supposedly only Dannyboy, mr-paul, heroicjanitor and me targeted him I think, which I still don't think is true (according to mr-paul's information).

So I believe I only get told when someone with evil intentions goes after my target, but I can't be sure about it.

Sprout, sounds like you got redirected. It doesn't say in my role that people who target me get redirected, so there must be a redirector still in the game.

I meant to vote on mr-paul the last day, but was too late! Is it obvious that mr-paul should be voted on at this stage? Has he been active in other parts of the forum lately...or avoiding this/our pressure votes yesterday?

To quell Tales' requests, if I haven't helped by the end of the day, I will tell everything you want to know. But not until then, and I have my reasons. Just have to trust me :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!