N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

To avoid suspicion, these players actively try to pursue a majority vote on Yvonne for courtroom session 6, trying to make Zell appear as a good roleblocker in the process, who saved us from someone being arrested.
Just to correct myself, I didn't mean courtroom session 6 at this part, pals. I meant courtroom session 5. Sorry, pals, I got confused with numbers.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Zell is the only roleblocker left pals, and he targeted Yvonne that break. Let's try and piece together what transpired that night...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Break 4. The mafia had figured out what Tales can do. They take a gamble, and assume that Tales is protecting me again tonight. They decide to have Diageo incriminate Tales so they don't have to worry about protectors anymore, whilst Zell roleblocks Yvonne, known to be a tracker, so as not to risk being exposed.

They put the plan into motion, and Zell whacks Yvonne over the head as they planned, pals. WHAM! Another successful roleblock by the mafia. But the rest of the plan falls apart. Tales was protecting himself, so the incrimination failed and Diageo faced the crack of Tales' whip. To avoid suspicion, these players actively try to pursue a majority vote on Yvonne for courtroom session 6, trying to make Zell appear as a good roleblocker in the process, who saved us from someone being arrested.

Tales knew someone targeted him, but didn't know who.. until the pieces were filled in by Cube during today's courtroom session. Why not sooner? Because he didn't join the game until courtroom session 6, pals! EEVILMURRAY told us the information on the day, but he just hadn't associated the sound "crack" with Tales' whip. None of us had!

How's that, pals?

gumshoe-confident(a).gif

I love you! :D It'd be a fucking awesome deduction if that's true! Hell, I'm tempted to go for it just to test it out.

I am willing to go for either one of them, depending on who people believe is more likely to be guilty at the moment. The theory and the evidence that has been brought forward seems very convincing. Unless of course the accused people think they can prove their innocence?

As for your question to me mister Wright, I believe I have explained my job well enough in one of my previous posts. It should be clear enough from that explanation what exactly it is I do in this courtroom. Tssk, youngsters these days, don't pay attention to the hard work other people perform!

I am willing to go for either one of them, depending on who people believe is more likely to be guilty at the moment. The theory and the evidence that has been brought forward seems very convincing. Unless of course the accused people think they can prove their innocence?

As for your question to me mister Wright, I believe I have explained my job well enough in one of my previous posts. It should be clear enough from that explanation what exactly it is I do in this courtroom. Tssk, youngsters these days, don't pay attention to the hard work other people perform!

I do recall you mentioning your job as a bailiff, but I'm afraid I'm not aware what that entails. Would you mind elaborating?

Gotcha.gif

What a vague and boring answer. We don't have people coming out with information and you're repeatedly targeting investigators, which is dangerous. You could be changing their results for all we know.

Vote Dannyboy

I don't trust him or what he says about his power.

Diageo did in fact get information from this speech bubble, which I couldn't stop. His power took its effect before I could cancel it. He didn't get away unscathed though, and he'll think twice before using it again. What info did you get from that Diageo?

I'm not Mafia. Sprout investigated me. You'really wasting your time. I have been nothing less than cooperative and have voted for every Mafia member we lynched. You have nothing on me.

Also heroic roleblecked me for tomorrow with his German.

Sprout has been wrong before, and you voted as the last one for a mafia who had admitted his own guilt. Hardly proof of innocence.

Also, I didn't target Tales either. There must be some force targeter that made me target him and made sepout someone else when he got an evil result on Superhrunch.

You're forever gotcha-ing!

Gotcha.gif

What a vague and boring answer. We don't have people coming out with information and you're repeatedly targeting investigators, which is dangerous. You could be changing their results for all we know.

Vote Dannyboy

I don't trust him or what he says about his power.

Gotcha.gif

That's the stupidest target choice I've ever seen. If you want to confirm you are not paranoid, target people who are likely to be mafia, not the only alignment investigator we have, that has already got a mafia lynched.

I think you are hiding behind this ruse that you are a paranoid cop and that you are mafia.

Vote: Dazz

Gotcha.gif

I thought we were looking at the idea that someone protected Sprout? Are you saying that Zell targeted all 3 people?

Gotcha.gif

Looks evil. :P

Anyway, ReZ, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

Vote ReZourceman

Not sure you're evil tbh but would like to know what you are doing.

I do recall you mentioning your job as a bailiff, but I'm afraid I'm not aware what that entails. Would you mind elaborating?

My job is to help take care of the security in this building. I may not look like it, but I'm strong enough to fend off people with evil intentions, should I come across them!

At this moment in time, I am going to place my vote, however I am willing to change it if people think the other accused person is guilty.

Vote: Zell

Erm... what have done wrong guys? Please take your votes off.

It's not odd, the character constantly speaks German in the games :)

Zell, you ignored the second part of my post. I will ask again: what is your association with the mafia/member(s) of the mafia? Bearing in mind that I'm not asking this out of nowhere.

Apologies for ignoring it. I thought it was a silly question, like asking someone "are you in the mafia?", which will always lead to the same answer. Since you're apparently not asking this out of nowhere, I assume you have a lie detector up your sleeve? Is that your courtroom power? If so, why haven't you used it before?

Also, your question is a loaded one, one which assumes that I have an association with the mafia, which I don't, unless there's some kind of flavour connection that I'm not aware of.

I'm gonna. Vote Zell too.

bubble-objection.gif

I'm not liking the sudden appearance of all these votes. I've revealed my power and my targets, I'm good. I admit my choices haven't been the best in hindsight, but you're voting for me on very little.

Don't lynch Zell yet!

Zell, I was bluffing, I don't know anything about you :p Putting my proposition (of pressing people to speak) to action, since I still feel that there is a terrible lack of concrete info being pooled. I guess the townies which were arrested were all investigators/trackers.

heroic's power sounds extremely dodgy to me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!