N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

So you knew I did nothing during breaks but still wanted my target for break 6?

I find that strange.

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-Heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

There are a few people I don't recall hearing from for a while @Cube @heriocjanitor @darksnowman @Eenuh

We need to start being more vocal, town!

@heroicjanitor ^fail

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to catch you out. If you carried out a kill or something, you might have done something during the break, and might be hesitant to lie about it because you think you were tracked or something.

I thought the information was on Dannyboy first to be honest.

So you knew I did nothing during breaks but still wanted my target for break 6?

I find that strange.

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-Heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

There are a few people I don't recall hearing from for a while @Cube @heriocjanitor @darksnowman @Eenuh

We need to start being more vocal, town!

@heroicjanitor ^fail

My dear Edgey, why do you call out to me and claim I have been inactive? I was the second person to speak up at the start of this break session!

My job doesn't really allow me to collect any information or evidence, so I have to rely on fine gentlemen like yourself to do that job. All I can do is perform my job as a bailiff to the best of my abilities. And I will have you know that that's just what I have been doing! I may not look like it, but I do still have the power to perform my job and take care of the security in this building! Even though someone got injured today, that doesn't mean I haven't done my job, I can only be in one place at the time after all. So please, fine young man who I adore so much since you are so good at your job and you look so handsome, please don't tell me I have been inactive when I am constantly following the case!

*gasp*

You may mister Wright, even though I am afraid I can't share that much with you due to some inactivity and mixing up with identifying numbers which got in the way of me doing my job properly!

Break 1 - targeted self (When my identifying number was still mistakenly M4DD0G instead of 33NUH)

Break 2 - no target

Break 3 - no target

Break 4 - no target (this is when the identifying number was corrected and I could properly do my job again!)

Break 5 - target miss Skye/mr-paul

Break 6 - target detective Gumshoe/Sprout

I hope this will confirm to you whatever it is you think needs confirming!

I am truly sorry for offending you Ms. Oldbag, it seems I overlooked the few posts on the very first page of this day.

It is imperative we keep up discussion and share our findings. It is the only way to out the mafia!

Has anybody been roleblocked in this latest break? Was anyone unable to reach their target?

I am truly sorry for offending you Ms. Oldbag, it seems I overlooked the few posts on the very first page of this day.

It is imperative we keep up discussion and share our findings. It is the only way to out the mafia!

Has anybody been roleblocked in this latest break? Was anyone unable to reach their target?

You are forgiven my dear, I couldn't be angry with you even if I tried! ;)

Thank you for that. It didn't confirm what I had hoped, unfortunately.

I agree, we need to get more info on the table, even if it means pressuring people unwilling to cooperate. At this point the mafia can begin to taste victory with or without our info, so we might as well start sharing. If no one else will, I am willing to start.

I'll admit I haven't taken any notes for this game so if people could help me out - even if it means repeating what they've already said.

Dannyboy/Phoenix Wright - Has a day and night power

Darksnowman/Larry Butz - Steals from people to get info?

Dazz/Luke Atney - Dumb or Paranoid cop (allegedly)

Diageo/Apollo Justice - Gets little bits of role information

EddieColeslaw/Mia Fey - Info gatherer?

Heroicjanitor/Shi-Long Lang - Has not given information or targets, apparently has nothing

Eenuh/Wendy Oldbag - something to do with people's posts and activity?

mr-paul/Ema Skye - Reverse tracker?

Sprout/Dick Gumshoe - Alignment investigator

Tales/Franziska von Karma - has a whip

The Peeps/Miles Edgeworth - Gains insight into quoted information

Zell/Gregory Edgeworth - Roleblocker

I'd like to get everyone's power or at least some targets.

Well, my info last night was that heroicjanitor was innocent, pal.

I think looking at old posts, I may have found another contradiction.

Night 1: The Peeps

Night 2: mr-paul

Night 3: Nintendohnut

Night 4: Yvonne

I was roleblocked. Twice.

Tied up and then handcuffed. What the hell guys!?!? I have investigative powers, leave me alone

Zell claims he roleblocks by hitting people over the head and that he targeted mr-paul during Break 2. But mr-paul never claimed to be hit over the back of the head! He was tied up and handcuffed! He wasn’t silence like I was… but it’s still a contradiction, pals! Perhaps Zell can do more than he claims...

I'll admit I haven't taken any notes for this game so if people could help me out - even if it means repeating what they've already said.

Dannyboy/Phoenix Wright - Has a day and night power

Darksnowman/Larry Butz - Steals from people to get info?

Dazz/Luke Atney - Dumb or Paranoid cop (allegedly)

Diageo/Apollo Justice - Gets little bits of role information

EddieColeslaw/Mia Fey - Info gatherer?

Heroicjanitor/Shi-Long Lang - Has not given information or targets, apparently has nothing

Eenuh/Wendy Oldbag - something to do with people's posts and activity?

mr-paul/Ema Skye - Reverse tracker?

Sprout/Dick Gumshoe - Alignment investigator

Tales/Franziska von Karma - has a whip

The Peeps/Miles Edgeworth - Gains insight into quoted information

Zell/Gregory Edgeworth - Roleblocker

I'd like to get everyone's power or at least some targets.

I don't have anything to add. I think you got it all.

Zell claims he roleblocks by hitting people over the head and that he targeted mr-paul during Break 2. But mr-paul never claimed to be hit over the back of the head! He was tied up and handcuffed! He wasn’t silence like I was… but it’s still a contradiction, pals! Perhaps Zell can do more than he claims...

Good find, detective!

Well mr-paul claimed he was roleblocked twice. Are you claiming there are in fact 2 roleblockers beside Zell that have not come forward and Zell is lying about his target? Because I think that the more likely scenario is that Jonnas changed the flavour to tied instead because of some flavour reasons I am not aware of at the moment.

I definitely targeted mr-paul that night, I'm not lying. It looks like someone else also targeted mr-paul that night. I don't handcuff people.

To be honest, I am completely and utterly lost right now. We have insufficient (i.e. no) information about peoples' powers from arrests/injuries/being sent out of court. People are asking about who targeted them during the night, but no answers are being given. I feel like the best thing to do would be to press the people we find suspicious.

Since Sprout was tied up and silenced yesterday, I wonder who's silenced today?

Dannyboy does benefit an alignment investigator, as mentioned a few Day phases ago. Take from that what you will.

Yes you. What and how do you get information?

Yes you. What and how do you get information?

I get info in a way that I won't disclose because I'm afraid it will instantly become useless. Unfortunately it kind of requires me to piece it together before I have anything concrete, which is why I've only been coming out with bits and pieces, and usually in response to things that happen.

--

@Zell, please post your target list. What connection do you have with the mafia?

Well, let's hear your targets for Break 5 and 6, pal.

Didn't do anything Night 5, targeted Dazz last night.

Zell do you get a pm back each night? Does it say what you did to mr-paul?

Nope. I didn't really know what I actually did to roleblock people until I figured it out from the people I roleblocked. Regarding mr-paul, he actually says he was roleblocked twice that night.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!