NEurope
heroicjanitor

Farmer Tells Rihanna to Cover Up

Skin is natural. She should harness her body, in how she sees fit. It belongs to nature. I go along with nature.

No dress, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin - "Skin", Rihanna, 2010

Deal with it everyone.

Yeah it does amuse me - the world's economy is in meltdown mode and we're facing a future of barbed wire and mob-rule. I think we should be more concerned, but then again inciting panic will surely only accelerate the impending doom, so perhaps taking our minds off the big issues with a nice little light-hearted bit of news is a good thing.

I think the farmer had a point - stripping with impressionable 'fans' nearby sends what sort of message of adulthood to them?

No dress, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin - "Skin", Rihanna, 2010

Deal with it everyone.

"Cover the fuck up" - Alan Graham, Farmer, 2011.

Deal with it. Rhianna did.

I'm surprised none of the tabloid rags like the sun haven't tried to make it into a racist thing

pfft she was in a bikini on a hot summers day, it matters not

would he shout at a passer by walking the country fields in a bikini top?

I'm surprised none of the tabloid rags like the sun haven't tried to make it into a racist thing

The Sun's article would go something like...

"A farmer who allowed one of the world's best-selling pop stars to film in his grain field told her to cover up after she stripped down for a video.

DUP Alderman Alan Graham said he was fetching his tractor when he saw her and thought it was unacceptable.

The farmer also said he felt sick and dizzy after playing Nintendo's new handheld, the 3DS."

5 months too late? Ah, shit.

Skin is natural. She should harness her body, in how she sees fit. It belongs to nature. I go along with nature.

Fake breasts certainly aren't though !

i take it you've never been to northern ireland then?? culchy farmers are as backward about these things as you can get.. if you are outside of a certain perimeter of acceptance you get scowled at :p

i take it you've never been to northern ireland then?? culchy farmers are as backward about these things as you can get.. if you are outside of a certain perimeter of acceptance you get scowled at :p

Really? oh well when i go to Ireland i will avoid bikini wearing near farms :p

Whatever it is, it seems to continue above her boobs as well.

It's a chain that loops around her body somehow. Like belly chains (is that the right name?), but more complicated, I suppose :s

Anyway I don't think this story should spark any huge discussion...the point is that a farmer (culchie, nobody) told Rihanna (famous pop star) off :laughing:

It's a chain that loops around her body somehow. Like belly chains (is that the right name?), but more complicated, I suppose :s

Yeah, that's what I figured.