N-Europe

Virtue's Last Reward

Dante

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is immense. I've played about 10 hours so far...there's a lot of endings. I've only covered a very small portion of the flow map.

For anyone interested who hasn't got it yet, the flow map is available from the word off and helps you track the decisions you make to try and get all the different conclusions. I count about 18 actual endings (where the branch stops), and so far I've only properly reached the end of one (a very short shitty outcome).

Really amazing game, so cheap on Amazon too.

Amazon refunded me 2.50 so got the game for 22.50 :)

Played about 5 hours today, time flew past :laughing: On a short path going by the flow chart.

@Sheikah Did you choose to Ally or Betray on your first time?

Betray. Was planning on being nice and choose "Ally" on my first play through but Phi was kinda insisted on selecting betray

Spent most of today playing this. Now my thumb hurts from pressing A all day :laughing: Currently got 11 hours.

Got another game over, also hit a complete dead end, as in I can't progress any further with knowing certain things. Think I need to play through some other branches before I can progress. Is something else meant to happen with the game overs?

Edit: Lol, pretty sure I just found a Dragonball reference.

Edited by Ike

Currently at 18 hours with one proper ending, 3 TBC ending and a couple of game overs. Absolutely loving it so far however I must admit I was slightly more gripped by 999 during my first play through, simply because I preferred the overall scenario that they found themselves in. That said, I'm loving the plot so far ad the atmosphere is fantastic.

I do love how it reuses some of the music from 999, in particular this terrifying beauty:

Currently at 18 hours with one proper ending, 3 TBC ending and a couple of game overs. Absolutely loving it so far however I must admit I was slightly more gripped by 999 during my first play through, simply because I preferred the overall scenario that they found themselves in. That said, I'm loving the plot so far ad the atmosphere is fantastic.

I do love how it reuses some of the music from 999, in particular this terrifying beauty:

My favourite returning theme is this one:

When you hear this, you know things are going to get rapey.

Edited by Sheikah

Well finished, just under 39 hours. Somestuff I predicted, but a lot of crazy stuff I didn't predict. In the end I am totally confused though.

My only negative would be that you have to sit through a lot of similar stuff, nature of the game I suppose though. One of the best 3DS games without a doubt.

I really should play 999 at some point. :p