N-Europe

Theme Park Mini Meet?

Goafer

As there's four of us, shall we use the 2for1 tickets? Or does somebody already have a ticket/have other plans?

Definitely, I don't know if I can get a hold of any, so if someone wants to buddy up with me, that'd be cool.

I'm all for going on Wednesday, that'd be sweet, give me something to do whilst I wait around for a job.

:grin:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff. From the MSE site there are a few ways to get 2for1s:

"Buy promo packs (with '2for1 entry' image on front) of Fox's biscuits incl Rocky, Fox’s Mini Party Rings, Fox’s Crunch Creams and Fox’s Favourites assortments. Costs vary, but are on average about £1.30"

"Spend £10+ at Co-op stores and you'll be given 2x 2for1 vouchers with the receipt."

"Spend £4 at Welcome Break motorway services in WHSmith, Waitrose, Eat In and Fuel Shops and you'll be given a 2x 2for1 vouchers."

Anyone think they can get their hands on any of these?

I think it would be best to get a few extra, that way if somebody forgets then we aren't screwed.

I'll sort a train out when I get home tonight, should be fine. I've

got Tuesday off too so I'll be able to have an early night if I need it :p thanks for the lift!

Will pm my number too.

---

:( just looked at the train prices and the cheapest is £35 which I just wouldn't be able to afford (along with everything else). So as it stands I will not be able to attend. Sorry to dick out like this :(

Bugger. Is there no other way you could get down?

If there's only gonna be three of us then we need another voucher. I've found this http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/alton-towers-better-than-half-price-kids-13-adults-18-raring2go/989473 which makes a ticket only £18. But it says you need a copy of the magazine to redeem the voucher. Don't know if anyone can get their hands on any (it says it's distributed in primary schools and libraries etc. so if anyone has a library near them that they could check). You can send off for a copy, but you have to send them a stamped, addressed envelope. And I doubt it would arrive in time.

Cheers, although I don't think it would arrive in time. We go Wednesday and even if it were sent tomorrow with overnight delivery, I'm leaving before the post would arrive Wednesday.

Thanks anyway though. The gesture is much appreciated!

Worse comes to worse, we can just ask other people in the queue if they have an odd amount of people and want to split a 2 for 1 between the 2 odd people. I see people do that all the time.