NEurope
ReZourceman

Big Brother 2011

Oooh yesh! And Darren later did some real nice stuff after he realised that he'd pissed Tara off, then he went to say something nice to Bobby and bobby confessed... I didn't like Darren at all before the last ep but then he did nice stuff and got a wee bit bullied.

Eviction is taking forever to get here. Celeb big bro is only 3 weeks isn't it? Are they just kicking two people out before the final night or something?

Yeah, there's the eviction tonight, then prob a mid week and friday one next week, then a few in the days before the final maybe.

Who do you think will go? I really don't know. Sally's standard but doesn't really do much, kerry is... kerry katona. Shouldn't she get the vote just so she can go home and look after her 12 kids? Bobby is slowly getting cabin fever in there, and probably made some public enemies after last night.

The voting on Channel 4 was always 'who goes' wasn't it?... up until the 'who wins' of the final week... or did they change it (I didn't watch the last few series).

I only say because Channel 5 have made it 'who stays'... which is a more positive spin.

Voting for who you want to stay changes it a bit, because really, why would anyone vote for Kerry? Sally has caused more arguments/more interesting... Bobby would get the votes from the ladies...

I dunno who'll go, could be any of them really.

Everybody's good except for Bobby, Darryn and Jedward, all in that order. I really hate Bobby and I think he's disgusting for doing that whole sweat thing to Darryn. Darryn and Jedward are just annoying and irritating to me but they're making the house interesting, I suppose. Bobby needs to go. Now!

What happened with Kerry's bed swapping task? She started to, and then just... didn't. I think Darryn's dressing gown traumatized her. Found Kerry's diary room nominations lulzy when she said "i like them all... even Bobby" in front of... Bobby.

Bobby's name is so... wrong! He doesn't look like a Bobby.

THIS is a Bobby...

westie91.jpg

Not this!

fullleftcolumnbobbysabe.jpg

No human should be called this ever again.

Whilst I wouldn't exclusively say a Westie should be a Bobby, probably biased by a few I know, I will agree he isn't much of a 'Bobby'. He's definitely a full/two namer.

Do channel 5 have somewhere to watch it live during the day like Channel 4 did? Or is it just the updates they show at the end of the day?

Personally I think that was some of the overkill that probably made it a bit less watched on channel 4, and whilst I believe it was originally planned to happen on a C5 sister channel it never did. I half expected they might do a live internet stream for the real hardcore, though.

Hmm. What about the Arsenal line-up against Newcastle last Saturday?

What against Arsenal against....just kidding. I'm just cashing in on popular shit I don't even care/know about.

On the topic of the show, I've found myself watching it semi accidentally in being on some channel or other of 5's and it comes on, but then I don't turn over/will move to another room and turn on! Once I start seeing it I do find myself watching. Tbh I like pretty much, from the limited bits I've seen, most of them, except Bobby for the whole sweaty thing(and other general things), and a few insignificants like whatshernameHoff and the now evicted Bercow. Also never seen TOWIE in my life, but not really feeling that Amy either.

Everyone else I kinda like, Jedward are interesting to see in their own little carefree worlds, and to see what I'd consider(from who's in there) a 'big' star like Tara Reid is interesting too. I actually like Kerry Katona a bit as well.

Whilst I wouldn't exclusively say a Westie should be a Bobby, probably biased by a few I know, I will agree he isn't much of a 'Bobby'. He's definitely a full/two namer.

He's so a Jason. And coincidentally, looks like a young Jason Orange. First thing i noticed about him. Check that jawline!

Aaand Pamela Anderson will be in the regular normal-folk big bro, starting tomorrow.

Hehe, beyond Z-List now. Now just a commoner like the rest of us.

Wtf drugs are the producers on? I was expecting good things after such a fun celeb BB this year, but the regular housemates are all appalling. They're all under 30, all good looking/posers. It's like watching an episode of Hollyoaks. Where's the diversity? Even the worst series of BB on C4 had a better mix than this.

Way to go, wankers. :nono:

Will continue to watch, at least for now, in the hope that somehow, it works.

Not all of them are good-looking, that girl with the very dodgy spray tan is not good-looking at all but yeah, not interested in any of them except for the Megan Fox/Angelina Jolie lookalike.

I just hate the fact that Tom lives in my area, apparently. Oh God!

.. Anyone still watching this? I missed it the first week but I've caught it every other night (at least) now.

I have to say, it's rather entertaining :P C5's put together a decent bunch of people and do a lot of tasks that are funny, and have avoided nonsense arguements (which i felt killed the C4's show).

Yeah. Guilty pleasure!

I watch it every night. I actually love it. Before, I used to just like Big Brother and gradually started to get hooked but this time, I've actively turned the telly over to watch it. At first, I didn't like the bunch so much but on the first night I started to watch it, it was interesting.

All of them are pretty cool and stuff but the thing with Aden and Rebeckah was absolutely cringing to watch. I was sitting there saying to the telly to leave the girl alone, everyone could blatantly see she was a player. I didn't have time for her at all anyway, she was so hypocritical. The others are okay but I can give or take Harry and Anton. The rest are entertaining.