N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's quite obvious now who the remaining mafia are. If the thread had of been more active we could well have our win by now town but because of the lack of.... Speed? It's now just dragging along to the inevitable end, which is a shame as it had promise.

Obvious? I think it's pretty darn hard to tell who's mafia. ReZ has got a bad result, but he doesn't strike me as bad - still, he's a good liar. Then there's the question what happened yesterday and who or what was responsible. I really don't know what to think right now.

I agree that the thread has slowed down, though, and that's a problem when we have as little to go on as we have.

Ell ; I really don't see how that was avoiding the question, Jonnas was trying to catch me out I suppose, thinking that I might have received a different PM. Also Paj didn't draw them. ;)

I have already stated my other power isn't a separate thing, its linked to my Cerebra power and is along the lines of "you are immune to" x.

Eevil - don't know why your being such a cock in this game...... Iv shared lierally everything that I have.

But just for you - ReZ - Diageo - Peeps.

Diageo even admitted that if he lasts past day 5 then he is mafia. ReZ is trying to get out of it when it seems pretty blatant and peeps trying to defend him? Classic mafia tactic!

I have to say I really do suspect Diageo's inactivity, but to be honest so many people are being inactive this game.

Both Ell and ReZ claim to be investigators, (both have me down as good), is one lying? Is one perhaps dumb? I am inclined to believe Ell more as this game seems to have more obscure X-Men (most that have died are obscure, I am obscure and Ell is obscure) and he has been more forthright than ReZ throughout the game.

The only two people who have claimed "mainstream" X Men are ReZ and Peeps and to be honest I do suspect them both, investigation powers and "I have a day power" are very easy to claim in a game with little available information.

NIGHT SIX IS FINISHED

-

‘Back off, bitch!’, cried the blonde woman, and a fight ensued. Elsewhere, Spiral mourned her loss.

-

The leather-clad figure gets her result, and goes to leave the part of the ship she’d snuck into, but is struck by a strange force.

-

The woman stubbornly refused to do anything tonight. There was enough confusion as it was, no need for her abilities to confuse things further. However, without using her mental abilities, and her anger clouding her mind, she was taken unawares by the shadowy figure behind her. A swift blow to the head and she was done, her lithe body slumping to the floor.

A power-boosted onlooker ran away.

-

EEVILMURRAY is dead. He was X'ian Coy Manh AKA Karma, one of the X-Men's 'New Mutants' who could possess minds.

karma-1.jpg

karma.jpg

-

Scanning...Found (12)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

mr-paul

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Marcamillian

DAY 7 NOW

I think all that redirection was bullshit if im honest. Lots of mafia trying to cock things up by saying they did it when they didnt.

Mr Paul what is it that you do?

And thanks to whoever boosted me, it enabled me to target eevil again and catch his killer.

I'm oner of the idiots who didn't send a PM in, so unless someone forced me to target Eevil, Esequiel's results are rubbish.

We still haven't caught ANY bad guys. I'm still not convinced by a lot of these inactives, ReZ, Diageo and Peeps. I really don't feel Cyclops with a day power/Jean Grey would be in this game with all the "obscure" characters we have had dead so far.

I'm Psylocke btw.