N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

Rummy are you saying Danny had targets

Strictly, I'm not saying anything, just what I done and what I got.

Regarding my night 2 result, I still want to know why ReZ asked about chairdriver shortly into the day phase.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree with him that you also target two people?

Which means you should also explain...

I am a redirector, I targeted the people Rummy says I did. His info seems to be right there at least. He targeted Dannyboy twice and Dannyboy said he has no night power, and twice he has had targets.

I don't think Rummy would be wrong twice in a row.

I want to hear from Dannyboy anyway with a roleclaim.

I didn't read danny's last post/his before that post, but I think he's lying, and I'm gonna Vote:Dannyboy. I'm a tracker, and I targetted him both last night and the night before. I was going to say but Ese's whole re-direction thing confused me.

Oh, I love it when people twist my words. (Disclaimer: No, I don't.) So let me walk you through it:

Now, I took this to mean he didn't have a night power already, so I found it weird when I asked him what he did he chose to respond saying;

Yeah, you took it to mean I didn't have a night power. I've never said I didn't have one.

Why not say you don't have a night power? (I realise what Danny will try to counter this with, but he's good at mafia let's not forget). Also why say it only to, just a few posts later, reiterate the former;

Because I do have a night power, but I don't target people. You were the one to read wrong stuff into what I said.

You say I'm good at mafia, so riddle me this: Why on Earth would I contradict myself within such a short time? If it was really the case that I was lying about these things, I wouldn't be so careless as to not get my lie straight.

As I posted whilst at work earlier, I'm a tracker, here's my targets and results so far(which also means I know at least some people have SOMETHING, I find it highly strange nobody has come forward with anything this game excepting Ese/Murray). Also, despite what you will all say, I did answer the questions put to me.

Night 1 Target: Diageo ---> my target targetted Chairdriver and Tales

Night 2 Target: Dannyboy ---> my target targetted Chairdriver

Night 3 Target: Dannyboy ---> my target targetted mr-paul and Eevilmurray

I don't doubt these are the targets you've found, but I can guarantee you they're not my targets, because I don't have targets. Obviously you've been redirected, which in this game, as we've already established, happens without the redirected player knowing. Don't you find it strange how "I" only have one target one night and two targets the next? Looking at the evidence, it's more logical to assume you were redirected and got two different player those two nights.

I'm not sure how likely it is that Rummy would be redirected twice. However, I don't think you'd explicitly state that you don't have targets if you did. That'd be classic mafia suicide.

With so many redirectors around (seriously, it's insane), it's not really unlikely at all, especially since Rummy is one of the more vocal players. But thank you for seeing the logic.

We haven't heard anything from Jonnas in a while. Jayseven is quiet too but he often is during the early stages so we can't read a lot into it.

Marcamillian and Jonnas have posted the least with 4 posts, Jayseven on 5. Jonnas is the one that concerns me though as he is usually more vocal.

Honestly, this game is confusing the fuck out of me. There seems to be redirecting everywhere, and my power never seems to work.

The discussions people have been having here can be summed up by the word "Redirection", and the worst part is, contradicting evidence everywhere seems to support this. So we have no leads, neither do I have any suspicions. I'm stumped.

Honestly, this game is confusing the fuck out of me. There seems to be redirecting everywhere, and my power never seems to work.

The discussions people have been having here can be summed up by the word "Redirection", and the worst part is, contradicting evidence everywhere seems to support this. So we have no leads, neither do I have any suspicions. I'm stumped.

That's why I voted Esequiel, I'm getting bored.

Oh, I love it when people twist my words. (Disclaimer: No, I don't.) So let me walk you through it:

For the record, I haven't twisted anything. In fact, I intentionally tried to remain untwisty and accusing whilst just expressing my own personal thoughts and reasoning on the matter, a fact I even clarified in my last post. Whats your night power, then? I DID expect that to be your argument('oh, YOU took it to mean I have no night power), so it seems I'm not too wrong after all.

I'm not sure how likely it is that Rummy would be redirected twice. However, I don't think you'd explicitly state that you don't have targets if you did. That'd be classic mafia suicide.

It would be. Unless you could be good enough to pull it off. I've seen some pretty impressive stuff from our forumers before.

With so many redirectors around (seriously, it's insane), it's not really unlikely at all, especially since Rummy is one of the more vocal players. But thank you for seeing the logic.

So many? Surely we only have one confirmed re-director here.

Oops, hadn't noted Diageo's claim. Thought it was just Murray and Ese's weird claims we had. Hmm, this does mean we have rather a number of them, then. Still bugged by Danny, though.

Where's mr-paul? Can he shed any light on last night? Also just seen Tales is dead, did he die on night 1?

Nice on the base knowledge, however, I hadn't strictly noted who was dead(in fact had to look back to make sure Tales was) as only Dohnut and Chair were in my mind. I didn't have the time whilst at work to go back through the thread, though.

Point is also now irrelevant, it was a fleeting thought that if he died on night one then Diageo's claimed redirection had something to do with it. As said, now moot.

Oops, hadn't noted Diageo's claim. Thought it was just Murray and Ese's weird claims we had. Hmm, this does mean we have rather a number of them, then. Still bugged by Danny, though.

Where's mr-paul? Can he shed any light on last night? Also just seen Tales is dead, did he die on night 1?

I can't clarify anything unfortunately.

Can all these claimed redirectors say exactly how their powers work please and what their characters are? Because if we have two which claim the same power one of them has got to be evil.

Also what they believe happened to them last night and where they think they are in that big chain of redirection if they think they are there.

For the record, I haven't twisted anything. In fact, I intentionally tried to remain untwisty and accusing whilst just expressing my own personal thoughts and reasoning on the matter, a fact I even clarified in my last post. Whats your night power, then? I DID expect that to be your argument('oh, YOU took it to mean I have no night power), so it seems I'm not too wrong after all.

What kind of backwards logic is this? You put words into my mouth, namely that I don't have a night power, when I've been very careful only to state that I don't have a targetting night power, and now you say that since you anticipated my pointing out this fact as my defence, you weren't too wrong after all? Surely you see that that makes absolutely no sense at all, Rummy, my boy?

You may call it simply expressing your own thoughts and reasoning, but the fact remains that you took the idea that I claimed to not have a night power and ran with it, suddenly treating it as fact. Look at the logical leaps you made in this post:

[When I said I'd rather not reveal my night power at present] "Why not say you don't have a night power? (I realise what Danny will try to counter this with, but he's good at mafia let's not forget). Also why say it only to, just a few posts later, reiterate the former;" [Namely that my power was a non-targetting one]

Why not say I don't have a night power? Because I do have one! I never said I didn't. Again, you and you alone assumed that I had said I didn't.

Next you say you know how you expect me to counter it - yes, with facts. Classic mafia tactic, obviously, telling the truth.

And then, finally, you turn your own argument upside down by asking why I would claim to have no power and then a few posts later re-iterate that I do have one ... Do I really need to clarify why this is a ridiculous question? I. Never. Said. I. Didn't. Have. A. Night. Power.

So many? Surely we only have one confirmed re-director here.

In this night's write-up I count four separate redirections. If they were all the work of one redirector, I'd be impressed.

I never said you never said you didn't have a night power. You didn't say you had a night power until I said why not say you don't have a night power.

You're also arguing with things I didn't say or do. I didn't put the words in your mouth, did I? Nowhere have I done that. I'm keeping my vote on you.

What, by the way, is this mysterious non-targetting night power?

I can't clarify anything unfortunately.

Can all these claimed redirectors say exactly how their powers work please and what their characters are? Because if we have two which claim the same power one of them has got to be evil.

Also what they believe happened to them last night and where they think they are in that big chain of redirection if they think they are there.

I second this. It's annoying that chair died, as it seems he found Spiral.

I never said you never said you didn't have a night power. You didn't say you had a night power until I said why not say you don't have a night power.

You're also arguing with things I didn't say or do. I didn't put the words in your mouth, did I? Nowhere have I done that. I'm keeping my vote on you.

What, by the way, is this mysterious non-targetting night power?

You're not making any sense.

Anyway, bottom line: Why does any of this make me suspicious?

If you must know, I get info every night. It's like an investigator power, but I don't actually choose my targets.

Definitely to Ese? I'm trying to make sense of the two people targets, is it a re-director, a swap, what?

We also still have a lot of inactive people.

You're not making any sense.

Anyway, bottom line: Why does any of this make me suspicious?

If you must know, I get info every night. It's like an investigator power, but I don't actually choose my targets.

I'm making perfect sense!

Bottom line, something doesn't add up, I have nothing more viable and something about you bugs me more than it does anyone else, and I don't want to hold off voting forever. Not that it seems to matter with all the activity we've got going on -.-