X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night's ended now

--

The woman puts the two pieces of glistening crystal together. At first nothing seems to happen.

“How incredibly underwhelming.†she laughs, about to toss them aside. However she begins to feel a…vibrating, a rumbling, through her very being, emanating from the shards and up through her arms.

Suddenly she found herself aflame, unburnt, unhurt and strangely cold. She couldn’t think or breathe and yet a thought seared through her, from in front of her eyes to the back of her head. A cacophony blared across her senses, a song of destruction, joy, freedom and sex.

The flames suddenly ceased, and she stood stock-still, head slumped, where she was originally.

She raised her head slowly, cracking her neck. She was wearing a new outfit.

‘I am, once more. Hear my song and weep for your knowledge of its inevitable crescendo.’ she intoned, to no one.

She walked slowly away from the dry husks that remained of the crystal, electronics going haywire around her, inanimate objects seemingly crumpling away from her, as though in fear.

--

The woman stealthily creeped around the corner, only to meet a gun face on.

‘Fu-‘

BLAM

Esequiel is dead. He was Dani Moonstar, the recently powerless but no less formidable leader of an X-Men team, The New Mutants.

moonstar-1.jpg

--

Scanning...Found (8)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Scanning...Unavailable (10)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Chairdriver

Eevilmurray

Rummy

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

Marcamillian

Esequiel

Now begins the day.

All right. Now I am back on holidays, no work and so I can get right back into this.

Anyway, I wasn't really paying attention before, but now I've read over things a bit. I redirected Ellmeister to jayseven before I read everything and now I realise wasted your power Ellmeister, sorry. After a quick read I see that you already investigated him. He was my main suspect when I wasn't paying attention but now that I've gotten back into it, I think ReZ is a bit more solid. Although Jean Gray is a difficult one to believe they are evil. But The Peeps also has the murdering behind him, but I believe he killed Marcamillian so that clears him. Taking that into account I think that they are both good.

I'm not sure who to vote for now.

Wait wait wait wait. Tonight you did that? Are you sure?

I targeted Dannyboy, and I was told my target is not an x-man. This is two now. So ReZ and Dannyboy need to go.

I targeted Jayseven before and was told he was an x-man so I don't think you could have redirected me.

Also, the thing in the write-up sounds like Jean Grey and phoenix to me but I only have basic X-men knowledge.

Vote: ReZ Triple post merggggge!

Wait wait wait wait. Tonight you did that? Are you sure?

I targeted Dannyboy, and I was told my target is not an x-man. This is two now. So ReZ and Dannyboy need to go.

I targeted Jayseven before and was told he was an x-man so I don't think you could have redirected me.

Also, the thing in the write-up sounds like Jean Grey and phoenix to me but I only have basic X-men knowledge.

Vote: ReZ Triple post merggggge!

I am positively sure I redirected you to jayseven.

So Diageo redirected Ellmeister to Jayseven. Ellmeister got a result that his target is not one of the X-Men.

Jayseven, who are you?

I've been cleared by both Ell and ReZ so I hope that's enough. ReZ keeps suggesting that the mafia can alter results so perhaps Ellmeister's first investigation was tampered with? Or maybe Diageo is the one who has been tampering?

Is this you Diageo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepford_Cuckoos

And in this comic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Phoenix_%E2%80%93_Warsong

Celeste has the phoenix force and is one of the more recent owners of it.

And your powers?

Redirection oddly enough.

So Diageo redirected Ellmeister to Jayseven. Ellmeister got a result that his target is not one of the X-Men.

Jayseven, who are you?

I've been cleared by both Ell and ReZ so I hope that's enough. ReZ keeps suggesting that the mafia can alter results so perhaps Ellmeister's first investigation was tampered with? Or maybe Diageo is the one who has been tampering?

Is this you Diageo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepford_Cuckoos

And in this comic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Phoenix_%E2%80%93_Warsong

Celeste has the phoenix force and is one of the more recent owners of it.

Yeah, Celeste Cuckoo.

What? I co-lynched Marcamillian.

So Ellmeister has had a bad result from Dannyboy, but Diageo claims to have redirected him to Jayseven, but the first time he targeted Jayseven he got a differently worded result?

Jayseven gunning for me the whole match.

I investigated Ellmeister tonight and got that he was good. Which doesn't mean a lot, but I was pretty convinced about Jayseven before, this new information cements it;

Vote : Jayseven

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!