Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so you targeted two people (apparently someone boosted your powers), but one of the people wasn't redirected at all.

Was one of those people Heroicjanitor? Who was the other one? And who was the target?

... Jesus, fine I'll save you all some trouble.

Last night Mr-paul and Danny were sent to Rummy.

A blast ripped through the room unexpectedly. People screamed in fright.

When the dust cleared, all that was left was the bruised and battered remains of a fragile girl with power beyond her imagining.

Rummy is dead. He was Rachel Grey (or Summers, or Phoenix, or Hound, or Marvel Girl etc..). An X-Man.

marvelgirl.jpg

The object she found lies in her lifeless palm.

photo-9.jpg[/img]

---

The day phase should be over by now anyway.

NOW ENDS THE 5th DAY

BEGIN FIFTH NIGHT

5TH NIGHT IS OVER

The man strolled down the hallway. Someone grabbed his hand, then flew away at great speed. Somewhat perplexed, he continued on, blasting forward to carry away his target, though she had already been assailed somewhat by a nearby woman, newly freed from the annoyance once clinging to her skirt.

The man flies speedily through the ship but is hit by a strange energy and finds it hard to communicate.

-

The leather-clad woman looks through the window. Her target seemed…familiar. She gathered what she needed to though and darted away.

-

‘Back down, bitch!’ cried the blonde woman, angrily, sweat dripping from her brow. Her foe was similarly struggling with their duel, though it was mental in nature. In the astral plane in which their duel took place, wars were fought and won with strength of will. As soon as one of them thought up stairs to run up, the other had thought of a boulder to chase them back down. ‘Ugh. You should have been convinced…’ sighed the blonde woman, as she was ‘hit’ by the mental boulder, smashing her right out of the duel, and landing roughly on the cold floor. She scampered away. Her foe smiled. Both had attacked each other with the same strategy, but it was who struck the first blow who won.

-

The man once again influenced the armoured woman…she was getting…hazy…

-

The little boy nervously made his way through the hallways. He’d let go of the woman he clung to earlier on, but was already regretting it. It seemed to get darker and darker the further into the bowls of the ship he ventured.

“Hello? Anyone? Leech scared…â€

He wipes tears away from his huge eyes, snivelling. It was pitch black now.

He spots a faint pink glow in the distance. Figuring it to be better than the darkness, he skips toward it. “Help! Please…?†he moans, approaching the light.

Mesmerised as he approaches it, he slows down, admiring the angular pink energy signature in awe. It moves to the right slightly, illuminating the sinister figure of it’s owner, a demonic grin across her face.

She rams the energy into the boy’s head. His cries go unheard.

Cube is dead. He was the Morlock child, Leech, an ally and friend of the X-Men.

leech.jpg

photo-10.jpg

--

The object remains in Rachel Grey's palm.

--

Day Phase Six Is Now

Vote: ReZ

Who are you?

Vote : Ellmeister, who are you?

Anyway I am good and will come out with all my info when I am home. I am an inbestigator and have had nothing but "good" results. The only abnormal one was Chair who was hard to find, I believe that either zi have been redirected a lot or the mafia have cloaking abilities or whatever as there are very few left alive that I have not targeted.

Marcamillian and Jayseven have barely posted in this game. Jonnas isn't far behind them.

We've really not had much info so far. Ell, did you reveal all of your findings already?

It would be nice if our redirectors could put up a list of their targets for each night too. Would really clear things up for people I think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!