N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

Cube, why do you believe Esequiel to be mafia?

No real reason.

I'm asking because i think you were redirected. Just like I asked cube on night 1 because I know he got to his target.

My power didn't work on night 1 or night 2.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asking because i think you were redirected. Just like I asked cube on night 1 because I know he got to his target.

Yeah, if you know who I was re-directed from/to, it'd help. I'd rather not give too much away at the moment.

I don't know a redirector, but I think both rummy and cube targetted dannyboy on night 1 and rummy targetted Danny again on night 2?

Cut the "I think" bullshit and give us that tangible evidence you're sitting on and trying to make it look mysterious.

I don't know a redirector, but I think both rummy and cube targetted dannyboy on night 1 and rummy targetted Danny again on night 2?

I didn't try targeting Dannyboy on Night 1.

So why accuse him?

Paj said he was bored.

That's one. Esequiel apparently knows another. Stop being coy and help us with some information.

Was that to me? As I said I see no reason to come forward with anything when nothing is provided.

I didn't target him on both nights. Who did Cube try to target on Night 1? It may well be we have a re-director.

--

The piece of paper flutters out of the hands of the person who picked it up.

TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE HEAD OF FLAME IS TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE PIT OF FLAME

It turns to ash.

--

Do we think this is someone's power or is Paj trying to give one of us a hint?

Right then, just checked my PMs to make this clear;

On night 1 cube said he was blocked, I know his target was dannyboy, I don't know if he was blocked or if he intended to target dannyboy.

It was maddog not rummy who also targetted Danny on night 1.

On night 2 rummy targetted dannyboy and my PM mentioned that he ended up elsewhere, so I know he was redirected.

On night 1 cube said he was blocked, I know his target was dannyboy, I don't know if he was blocked or if he intended to target dannyboy.

This is horseshit because I made you target ReZ on night 1.

It was maddog not rummy who also targetted Danny on night 1.

On night 2 rummy targetted dannyboy and my PM mentioned that he ended up elsewhere, so I know he was redirected.

No I didn't.