• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I'm going to Vote: Dazz then if it helps. The targets he chose were

Night One- Nobody- 0%

Night Two- Esequiel- 80% truth

Night Three- Nobody- 0%

Night Four- Esequiel- 95% truth

Night Five- Chairdriver- 100% truth

Which just seems made up to me. Twice he went for esequiel... Going for particular posts, if you can do that, would be 20 times as useful. I don't believe you had such a powerful role and didn't use it to find mafias.

Having only just read through the whole thread, it seems that it just must be Dazz. The power is so easy to make up its unbelievable, and seeing as we think there're at least 4 maffs left we must have a good chance of catching one of them now.

Vote: Dazz

A vote count would be good - I realise we probably need a lynch today if we want to stay in this but we don't want to rush it too much. How close are we to majority?

I bet that the Good guys are mafia, and everyone else is neutral.

Just found this post again.

If this doesn't scream 'I'm neutral or mafia' I don't know what does. If he was good, he would know this wasn't the case. This sentence makes literally no sense if he's good, and lots of sense if he is neutral or evil. Don't you think?

Also, we have four votes for Dazz. Willing to change to Esequiel though, if others are.

Since I'm writing an essay, I'm naturally finding excuses to waste time not doing it.

So if I've counted correctly.

One for me.

One for Jonnas.

Four for Dazz.

For a successful mafia lynch we need those two to change their votes, or get the others if they ever show up before days end.

I'm pretty sure Esequiel is neutral. His win condition is likely to be something along the lines of

"You can target a player each night and they will not be able to harm you for the rest of the game, including votes. You will win when you become unlynchable by targeting the majority of players, or if you survive until the end of the game"

I'm pretty sure Esequiel is neutral. His win condition is likely to be something along the lines of

"You can target a player each night and they will not be able to harm you for the rest of the game, including votes. You will win when you become unlynchable by targeting the majority of players, or if you survive until the end of the game"

Never said anything about votes.... That surprised even me!

Nothing more to reveal, I win with the town or mafia. After tonight I can't be lynched because il have targetted the majority of you and I'm pretty sure that the mafia will win tonight anyway.

Iv told the truth all the way through this game to be fair, however I wanted to be as annoying as possible and help the mafia win because with the neutral killer that seemed fastest.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the win is somehow robbed from me now but this was fun anyway :)

Oh and I really thought that paj was a killer to start with, was surprised when he was good.